• You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1981 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

View Postgunner507, on 26 May 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

tried logging in but it said that i m not white-listed on the server.

View Postgunner507, on 27 May 2011 - 04:39 AM, said:

still white-listed sad....i really hope no one will raid my almost limitless supplies......

Terribly sorry about that gunner, your name is changed in the whitelist now. My fault. You should be able to log in no problemo now.

View PostTrull, on 27 May 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

Who built an addition at my project zone? There's an attached little room, and a chest. inside the chest there's a bunch of stuff, even some diamonds. Would have liked to know someone was moving into my little shack...

Which one is your project zone again? I haven't built anything outside Castle CF in quite awhile so I'm not sure who it would be. I try to tell new players not to encroach on obviously claimed areas but possibly missed somebody. If you see em there just remind them I guess....maybe put up a friendly sign that the area is claimed and that you had plans for where they set up shop. If it isn't too much of an establishment I don't think it's out of the way to ask them to move off a bit.

@All

Several bugfixes were released yesterday (as predicted by apt) RE the release of 1.6. Server is now running 1.6.4

http://notch.tumblr.com/

That lists the bugs and fixes.

I'll keep on top of it the next couple of days while more bugfixes are released.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1982 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

I recruited a 3-legged admin assistant who (once he figures it out) should also be able to do server reboots and whitelist corrections / additions.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1983 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

#1984 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 27 May 2011 - 11:56 AM, said:

View PostBattle Plaptypus, on 27 May 2011 - 03:19 AM, said:

I feel like this server is turning into "Goldilocks and the Three bears" :apt:

I'm sure this must be funny, if I could only figure out what it means...

"Somebody has been eating my porridge"

"Somebody broke my favorite chair"

"Somebody has been sleeping in my bed"

#1985 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

I just let on a new player. Sabre_Ur is his MC name, and also his forum name.

I quizzed him a bit about the books and he seems legit enough...not just a random trolling griefer anyway.

so if you see his name on there, it's because I added it to the whitelist.

new additions to the whitelist are then:

avianchaos (ansible)
rhulad
Sabre_Ur

AFAIK those not on the list have been getting "not on the whitelist" messages when trying to log in (eg gunner507 upthread) so I think it's working. If we continue seeing damage and theft, then it's a traitor in our midst.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1986 User is offline   SabreUr 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Fencing, IIWW Reenactment, Sportshooting, ASG, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Military History of XX and XXI century

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

I promise, that i won't cause troubles :apt: I'm sightseeing now, and looking for place to build.
He is one d'ivers short of a convergence.

#1987 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

View PostSabreUr, on 27 May 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

I promise, that i won't cause troubles :apt: I'm sightseeing now, and looking for place to build.

If you look back through the last 4-10 pages or so, there should be a map posted which will help a lot in finding a clear space.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1988 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:12 AM

Who built an addition at my project zone? There's an attached little room, and a chest. inside the chest there's a bunch of stuff, even some diamonds. Would have liked to know someone was moving into my little shack...
You have found the stash of loot! Do the diamonds have "Property of HO" engraved on the bottom in tiny letters?

They may actually be yours HO. I suggest heading north from your mountain fort thing to take a look. They're inside a small wooden tower thing, in a box. There's some obsidian, diamonds, flint, all sorts of stuff. I was immediately suspicious, seeing as some of the items matched those taken by the (potential) griefer. It may just be that one of the players decided to drop their loot there but, in my opinion, that's an odd thing to do.

#1989 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

Huh, now I'm getting a "Connection Lost; End of Stream" error when trying to connect. Anyone else getting it?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1990 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

View PostTrull, on 28 May 2011 - 12:12 AM, said:

You have found the stash of loot! Do the diamonds have "Property of HO" engraved on the bottom in tiny letters?

They may actually be yours HO. I suggest heading north from your mountain fort thing to take a look. They're inside a small wooden tower thing, in a box. There's some obsidian, diamonds, flint, all sorts of stuff. I was immediately suspicious, seeing as some of the items matched those taken by the (potential) griefer. It may just be that one of the players decided to drop their loot there but, in my opinion, that's an odd thing to do.

By north you mean straight up the map, from bottom to top, right? How far is it? 1/2 day, 1 day? I do have outposts where I keep small amounts of supplies around the landscape, but I never build structures with wood.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1991 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:15 PM

I mean up the map. Not even half a day away. If you look at the map we have posted somewhere on here, its at the parallel sand-coloured lines just up from your mountainy fortress. If it's any easier, its pretty much east of Tapper's place (half a day away). x= -828 z= -47

Here's the loot that's been stashed at my zone.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Trull's son: 28 May 2011 - 01:53 PM

#1992 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

New update available

#1993 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

Version so buggy. Now I can;t log on, due to "end of stream", "internal server error", etc.

#1994 User is offline   SabreUr 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Fencing, IIWW Reenactment, Sportshooting, ASG, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Military History of XX and XXI century

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

View PostD, on 27 May 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

View PostSabreUr, on 27 May 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

If you look back through the last 4-10 pages or so, there should be a map posted which will help a lot in finding a clear space.

Thanks a lot. I think, that i found good place, no signs of other players.
He is one d'ivers short of a convergence.

#1995 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

I got a few of my things from the chest - Thanks Trulls Son - owe you 1

Is the whole tower full of stolen goods?

I left lots of stuff there, very useful - we need to return eveything to right ful people and then burn it down, unless its part of your place TS
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1996 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 28 May 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

I got a few of my things from the chest - Thanks Trulls Son - owe you 1Is the whole tower full of stolen goods?I left lots of stuff there, very useful - we need to return eveything to right ful people and then burn it down, unless its part of your place TS

No worries, the stuff popped out of nowhere. Only the stuff in that sideroom didn't belong. If anyone recognizes the stuff in the box as theirs, they should say so when they can. I'd like to avoid burning the tower, seeing as it was my temporary base of operations until I finish the project. Then again, it is only made of wood and I can just as easily make another one... Yeah, i like that idea. as soon as everything is returned, that place is going to be on fire for sure :apt:

#1997 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

Guys. You're just raiding somebody's stash? How do you know that is the missing stuff and not one of the new guys precious belongings? Why not leave a sign for a week asking who this belongs to and what they are doing there. Ask them to respond via chat or another sign. Don't just take it.

#1998 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

View PostBattle Plaptypus, on 28 May 2011 - 07:54 PM, said:

Guys. You're just raiding somebody's stash? How do you know that is the missing stuff and not one of the new guys precious belongings? Why not leave a sign for a week asking who this belongs to and what they are doing there. Ask them to respond via chat or another sign. Don't just take it.

I haven't actually taken anything out of the box (can't even get on MC right now), and have been advertising this stuff for a couple days. You're right though apt, I'll drop a sign next time i get on. But it seems that the items did match the missing stuff that HO was talking about.

#1999 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:13 AM

View PostBattle Plaptypus, on 28 May 2011 - 07:54 PM, said:

<br />Guys. You're just raiding somebody's stash? How do you know that is the missing stuff and not one of the new guys precious belongings? Why not leave a sign for a week asking who this belongs to and what they are doing there. Ask them to respond via chat or another sign. Don't just take it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Fair point, but no new guys should have Source Water Blocks like in the screenshiot, surely? That was stuff given out looong ago when buckets didn't work in SMP?
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#2000 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:14 AM

You'll still find water lying around in and around the Azath I am sure.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

16 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users