#4061 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

Already did
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4062 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:55 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 January 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

Already did

So I saw :)
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4063 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:37 AM

I read the last few pages of this thread and it makes me want to join up. No time though, the baby takes all of that. Also, I don't know how to play anymore.
Error: Signature not valid

#4064 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

I got a kid too RLY. No pressure on the coop project. Just pick some little thing to do and work away at it over time. The idea is that we're all pooling resources for trivial stuff like food, wood, cobble, etc... so that we can all explore whatever content we want without having to constantly be worried about maintenance duties.

Was on last night. Portal right next to the beds?? Hopefully no ghasts come through! Nice that a nether fort is only 2 feet from the portal on the nether side. That's extremely convenient for wither farming.

Started work on the wizardry / alchemy tower last night. The lower level of it is not reserved for any purpose, so if somebody wants to start setting up a function in that area then go right ahead. It will eventually be walled in...just ran outta time last night.

I'm thinking the floor level with the main storage chest floor will be my actual alchemy lab. Observation tower above.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 09 January 2015 - 12:47 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4065 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

Would you guys be willing to make some images of shared world(s) available in this thread from time to time? Would be really interested to see what kind of projects you have going and how it develops as time goes on.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4066 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

The Sacred Projects must never been witnessed by the uninitiated!!

My network/wireless card is down in my laptop. It connects to my router but not the internet. Apparently this is not uncommon with this particular model (HP dv7) as I have learned online. If I can get this sorted out, I will try to get on a little. My little girl is Minecraft-obsessed right now, so I would like to show her around the server, and let her see how it's done properly.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4067 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

Sure. If I think of it i will.

If anybody goes online and has a spare second or is looking for a menial task, i'm gonna need some more smooth stone.

Got back from my expedition last night. A bunch of oak, iron, coal, gold, glass and other assorted stuff added to the chests.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4068 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

Erryone, except Mess, will need to reset their beds. I did some renovating.
No Touchy.

#4069 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

Also, I made accommodations for 4 more players in the basement.
No Touchy.

#4070 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

Is the server down?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4071 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:13 PM

I believe there is a hollow space under where our bunk room is now. I was having problems sleeping at night a couple times because monsters were near. We need to figure that out...

edit: outer shell of the wizard/alch tower complete. you guys can go ahead and build the floors in it however you want them.

I need slime for sticky pistons to do the door.

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 11 January 2015 - 02:35 AM

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#4072 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

Ocean monument found at 2173, -364. I am going to try to build a nether portal to it. The bosses have been successfully eliminated (with my near death) so the place can be mined. Remember to use a silk touch for the sea lanterns to maximize the harvest. There is also a wet sponge room, so we will be well supplied.

Bring healing potions or super good armor.
~Abyss

#4073 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:47 AM

Nether route to the ocean monument complete. Pinnacle room is dried out. Trying now to acquire some villagers. The librarian in that 2 person village out West is selling the Infinity enchantment, Fire Protection I and Feather Falling I.

Also, since I am predominantly a supplier, let me know what you need, and I'll see if I can acquire it for you. I actually may have enough diamonds to start constructing others armor if they need the extra protection for exploring/raiding.
~Abyss

#4074 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

You have been busy GH. Holy crap.

I assume that's your bunk that already has a tonne of potions in the chest next to it.

I did what I usually do in MC this weekend, built something fancy. Lower half of wizard tower complete and I added some decoration to blend it into the upper level. Not sure I like it 100% yet but it's good enough for now. Alchemy lab is going to be on the lower level of the tower (the one with the tall windows. I suspect I'll put the monster spawner access beneath that.

Would it be the end of the world if we moved the library / enchanting stuff to a different spot? I might change the stairwell arrangement there to make room for a staircase down beneath the tower where the spawner is going to be.

GH or anybody, if you have a spare efficiency enchant, that would be awesome for mining out the spawner room. I've been saving my levels to enchant a book, but there's no guarantee I'll get it. If you have *just* the efficiency enchant, even better. It's cheaper to repair a pick with just one enchant than a pick with multiple ones.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4075 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

Screenshot brigade coming through. Looking nice guys :(
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Dadding: 12 January 2015 - 08:40 PM

#4076 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

Wow, that looks awesomePosted Image
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4077 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:03 AM

I have a rough nether path to the big village I discovered. Lots of librarians, selling everything from Infinity, Protection III, and Lure III. Set up some protection for them, gave them more doors, so they should be breeding like crazy. Currently, we have 30 emeralds in the black ender chest for anyone that wants to go on a spending spree. Bring zombie meat, string, and hides to make more money. I also love selling coal (but there is only 1 blacksmith sadly).
~Abyss

#4078 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:55 AM

Thank you for getting the pics Dadding, how is Darujhistan coming along?

Gust, you know Ender chests are player-specific so no-one else can see them, right? :(
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4079 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:51 PM

We were over to the desert last night on a sand-quest. I also have some soulsand and am setting up a nether wart farm for alchemy. Next big task is the mob spawner. I'm going to set it up beside the alchemy tower pit and have a spout that drops mobs into the bottom of the pit.

I'll have one spout that drops mobs 22 blocks (for an XP farm) and an alternate spout that drops them 23 blocks for an automatic mob resources farm, plus some kind of piston affair to switch between the two.

If anybody is bored and has no job, I'm gonna need a bunch more nether brick to complete the pit's walls.

EDIT

Nice work on the palisades Obdi. I like em. Was saying to GH last night I'm glad somebody took on that project. I definitely would have gotten the builder bug again and done it myself had somebody not stepped up. The choice of wood instead of stone is good too.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 14 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4080 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

View PostMessremb, on 14 January 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

Thank you for getting the pics Dadding, how is Darujhistan coming along?

It's uh... going. Hah! Haven't worked on it too much, but I'll post some screenshots in the near future.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users