• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favourite Scenes and Favourite Characters! Obvious Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   Ukjent 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hm.. The funniest moments got to be the scenes with Theol(?) and with mael as his manservant, or the secene when Pust rewrote the Book of shadows to take a turn with the high priestess.

#122 User is offline   Spidermule 

• Recruit

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

QB hammering Bauchelain with 2x6 Warrens...

and " I hope this works"
Nefarious Bredd is a Mule!

#123 User is offline   Fafnir 

• Recruit

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

After much thought, I have to go with Karsa Orlong as my favorite. The guy killed two Deragoth by himself for goodness sake. I also really like his progression as a man through the books. He really matures as a person as time goes along.

My favorite moment is when Quick Ben is thrust in front of Icarium as the Edur try to seize the Shadowthrone. He hurls Icarium back time and again as Trull looks on incredulously. Then QB turns to Trull and says " Who in the world is this?" and Trull answers " Who in the world are you?"

#124 User is offline   Tehol's Trousers 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Reading, Music, Painting, Drinking, Misanthropy, Philosophy.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hetan's hobbling made me cry, and i don't cry easy... so favourite scene=most profoundly soul-jarring scene.
it's a sequence that jarred my soul, starting with Onos's sacrifice, followed by Toc's heartless denial, and ending with Hetan's rising to her cousin.
I could barely read it through the tears. four broken spirits of four beloved characters left me withered.
Icarium's grief, and Cutter/Challice in TTH, the ribby snake in DOD. Onrack and Trull broke my heart too.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world" - Oscar Wilde

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users