team evil

morgoth, dude, tapper and gavin.

good roles

me smile.gif so reserved last night
veng
lace (bit controversial that fella)

prov night action - kill the dude

Lisheo-Dude isnt having much luck lol.

A morning message for ye in spoiler heaven!
Hmm, DiBs is worryingly close to us right now. If Morgy gets lynched, even though it wont come back to us, it will knock us down one symp. Damn. And I thought our plan was good! Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what other people think. Its time to think of some way to get the heat off Morgy though. Maybe knock out The Dude with our next night-kill?

Damn DiBs wont leave Morgy alone lol. But he thinks Morgy and The Dude are a killer-symp pair. What do you think of night-killing The Dude when we get the chance? If we night-kill DiBs Morg will look even worse.

They havent thought it through that killing the dude, when he comes up innocent, will look like morgy killed the symp to clear himself...
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#62 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:56 PM

Hey Mr mod, glad you're back. Did I do good? Hope you liked my scene :p
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#63 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:59 PM

Yeah, it was good.
Ive just posted up Js animation.

Ive had DiscoJumpy's death animation prepared since day one, because the chances of him dying are so high, but the funky weasel has survived.
You'd think with both DK AND DiBs as vigs, at least one would kill him.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#64 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:15 PM

If a oneshot-vig targets a healed player, do they lose their vig?

And Dibs and DK as vigs definitely counters JA and Morgy as symps. I hope DiDs (Drinks in Discoes) doesnt waste his NK on The Disco Dude though. He should go for Jives Around instead :p
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

#65 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

Yeah, a vig is lost if it fails, although you were the only healer, so it wont happen. He might get guarded though. Hopefully yellow and DK will be around next night. I hate night taking the full time. Provisionals. They're like typed bacon.

#66 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

Or texty beer :p Yeah, I shouldn't have screwed around so much with the healer role. Oh well. I hate being healer. Looks like Lisheo's trying a little too hard to stir people up and get them to suspect each other. That's what symps are for, and JA is doing a good enough job. Best move for him would be to lay back a little, agree with people that are on completely the wrong track and act confused as to the killer dynamics. If he says something about the killers knowing the names of the symps he's screwed, although he might just get away with the noob excuse.

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:34 PM

Alright, nice job Alt...sorry, I got a bit of a cold or flu or pneumonia, or cancer r something, slept 12 hours last night and feel like shit. So I'll be on and off. Here are the pm's.

Morgy figured out DiBs is a vig

DiBs said:

@gavin - only noticed that comment, i wish i had killing powers you cheeky monkey i would have taken you out for that!!

So DiBs is the Vig! Fuck! How could you do this to me?

Mocker and Lish

hey man

yeah fuck this i wana take out someone BIG tonite lol and i reckon we make it so obvious its just fuckin silly lol. kill soemone like dibs, then argue that its too obvious therefore it must be etc etc

u'll have to watch yourself out there man, coz ur questioning everything, and highlighting everyones possible motives, you mite become too noticable. couple of ppl have already mentioned it. just a heads

altho sayin that, you do have the balls to do it, which i dont, so it mite make a good mix out there as long as we're careful hmm

like good cop bad cop lol

Well its what id be doing if I was innocent haha!

Yeah, I think your right, lets off DiBs after the weekend break!

Bent out.

#68 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:38 PM

Cool, I dont mind helping out with the modding till you feel better :p Ya, I also thought that DiB's "I wish I had a vig" comment was a bit of a giveaway, lol

#69 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

They've realized that the WIFOM about a BIG death will make them unlikely to be traced, and same for morgy.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#70 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

View PostLisheo, on Oct 18 2008, 12:17 PM, said:

If I die whenever night is, you know who to gun for.

This just from Lisheo. On thread.
People have died for those words before. Not sure who's on though, so it may not be picked up on.

#71 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Haha, I think lisheo is actually a refreshing killer. After all of the sneaky killers I'm used to seeing, the guy bludgeoning people with crazy theories is kinda cool. Though if he keeps saying stuff like - "the killers did x, which must mean y" he might get caught out.

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

Yeah. It seems common enough. Last game I had to keep asking myself if something would actually help me before posting, because half the time, it wouldnt, and would just make me more suspicious, because it can make it look like you know stuff you shouldnt. I want another scum role...

Although mocker seems pretty sneaky.

#73 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

Lisheo:

I dunno what it is, but Im getting a good vibe off Lacedemonian. He's like a lynchable scapegoat in a glass box, break if in danger. No one seems to be taking him very seriously, and that's good for us! tongue.gif
Ha you must be the least suspected person in the game so far, whereas Im the highest poster, but still not under half as much suspicion as I expected I would be. We're kicking ass lol

Let it be said that I don't want Lace voted off this early. He might come in handy, and so far he doesnt seem to have a problem with me, just Morgy. If I can convince him to vote with me, thats FIVE votes for the evil team. I intend to try to get DiBs and Gem off, they are both scary. Hell, DiBs was the guy that introduced me to mafia, not to mention the player I consider best after JA. Anyway. I can see myself being lynched soon enough, by day four anyway, but Mocker is a far better player than i am, so I suspect that once Ive done my damage, he'll crush everyone. I hope your enjoying this tongue.gif
Oh, and J_Slr, sorry bout night-killing you!

Tapper:

I'm a bit puzzled by Lacedaemonian's playstyle. The guy doesn't show a single dent and continues on and on in his vaguely insulting (his reference to Venge's mother was out of bounds imho) playstyle and references are really weird especially for a new guy. Might have the 'lol, it's an alt, I can say whatever I want, no-one knows me' disease... but at the same time, he doesn't strike me as clueless.

J-slr's death: I really don't know why. Nothing he said was really catching or incriminating, so I guess the killer just played darts with avatars stuck on his board. I'd most certainly keep DiBs alive for a while, he's gunning so hard for Morgoth that it's almost an obsession and if Morgy isn't scum, I'd lay back as a killer and let Dibs push on and on until there is a lynch. That being said, Dibs isn't as suicidal as he is normally, might be he is toning it down, might be he is roled and pursuiing Morgy just because everyone expects that, so that he'll live.

We're I a killer, I'd keep Lisheo alive for as long as possible. He's really jumping at shades right now and agreeing with everyone, and being topposter, really in a position to fire blanks left and right and sowing confusion whether he's intending it or not (my guess is: he's not roled and is really trying to help). I guess he's just eager since this is his fist game, but having a beer and a laugh and log in only twice a day would probably improve his reading of the game.

That's all for now smile.gif

#74 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:43 PM

I think mocker is just being quite and seeing how much Lisheo can get away with.

#75 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

I think Lisheo will get away with quite a lot, although he was a bit lynch happy, and that has been picked up on.

Edit: g2g, back later, couple of hours or so.

#76 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:04 PM

If we were playing alted they'd be under a lot more suspicion, lol. Sometimes meta works in your favour :p

#77 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

Yeah.
Especially after they catch one of them.
If one gets caught, I think the other will have at least a free-day where they wont get lynched, if not longer, simply because "There wouldnt be two newb killers" :Patch:

This post has been edited by Grief: 18 October 2008 - 05:11 PM

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#78 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

Also, I absolutely cant get a read on laceydemondude. He seems smart enough, but some of the stuff he says is pretty random, and I hate having to decipher random grammar (no offense when you read this dude). I like that he's standing up to lish (and defending me), but he's prob gonna get lynched soon.

#79 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

View PostGrief, on Oct 18 2008, 07:10 PM, said:

Yeah.
Especially after they catch one of them.
If one gets caught, I think the other will have at least a free-day where they wont get lynched, if not longer, simply because "There wouldnt be two newb killers" :Patch:

Dude, that's evil. Did u do that on purpose to screw with the meta, or did the names out of the hat actually work that way? I think someone should set up a mini where everyone gets the role they play best (JA killer, venge symp etc), but not tell anyone that's how it will work. That could be a pretty cool game :p

#80 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:26 PM

Could happen at some point. I think JAs best as symp. At least, he seems to enjoy it, form our conversation. DiBs and DK seem notorious as killer partners.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users