• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SpoilerBoard For Mafia 32 spoikler board for mafia 32

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

Waiting on Yellow and DK for Night actions...Grief are you around?
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, i've logged off the PS account, because we were cross-posting on it.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

More from our killers...they are doing ok, I think

right hmm am gona have to read back thru and see who disagreed with Alt the most. then maybe help pin shit on em tomoro lol or maybe just sit back n watch other ppl work that out.

use this one as a test, but it may be that we dont wana attack anyway or jump on a train earlier than halfway, coz it may be that we can point the blame at someone by killing their enemy every night n just sit back n chip in now n agen lol would be ace. but see wat happens

we wana stay bout half way to top third in post counts. they seem to hate ppl who spam, and ppl who dont post enough

I like the way you think! I agree with you completely, sounds like a brilliant strategy. Go us lol!

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

You gonna be on for a while?

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

Ha! Venge is on poor Lace like an Asian restaurant on a dog!

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:07 PM

Well that was fun. It has just occurred to me though, I have never been lynched.....

Also, just to explain my actions to date, I feel that a game would be rather mindbending if Dibs, DK, Morgy and JA survived for any amount of time, so it is my most fervent hope that I can stop them from taking each other out (Aren't delusions of Grandeur great biggrin.gif )

From J-slr

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:10 PM

Alright Grief, I am gonna be off for the next 3 or 4 hours, its all yours.

This from Venge...

Every single day I will be voting for lacedeamonian, I will make page long cases every single day on him and vote for him. Either I will get him lynched or more likely people will ignore me. But I am going to make him play on the defensive for the rest of the game.

This from Mocker

haha! yeah well hopefully!! there's loadsa shit we can do if this doesnt work.

its gona be hard to introduce the point that guy A must have gunned for guy B for lynching guy C lol etc etc.

canny wait to stir shit tomoro

And I am out, later man.

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

More from mocker and Lisheo.

haha! yeah well hopefully!! there's loadsa shit we can do if this doesnt work.

its gona be hard to introduce the point that guy A must have gunned for guy B for lynching guy C lol etc etc.

canny wait to stir shit tomoro

Same! Take a look at Lacedemonian and Vengeance's latest posts, Lace seems backed into a wall... If there's any voting for him, I reckon we jump on at the last minute to ensure a vote, and pick another one off. What do ya think?

yeah man just been readin it. i wana get rid of him coz he's playin for Morgy really obviously, and it seems ppl can notice he's playin the noob card way too much (which we're not doing). hope this keeps up then its an obvious lynch tomoro.

its nice to be question someone, back off n let ppl attack, then jump on before the end, like 2 thirds of the way thru voting, think of a good excuse too, nothin flimsy, coz ppl will nitpick and call ppl on just jumping on a train

wen will day begin if night drags out?

fuck i dont even know how long days and nights are lol

Helpful mod is helpful, as Vengeance I think said, so you can always ask him!

I think day is 36 hours and night twelve. Its a long day tomorrow, goes across the entire weekend (weekend break)

There is honestly something dodgy about him, actually. If we weren't the evils, id really think he was a symp. And your totally right, he's overusing the noob card. I wonder what he's after?

I agree with you, if theres anyone you think we should definatly move on, Ill follow your lead!

sweet!

right well i gotta run to pub for few hours get me some of the sweet nectar!

just a thought from Venge's last post:
the relationship between our posts in the forum has got to be varied
we gotta disagree now n agen, not over somethin crucial n never to turn ppl against the other, but enough that it seems we aint involved at all. better yet we dont ever talk on there but that may be obvious too lol. will have to plan it carefully so it looks like we dont really give a crap about the other persons game

Definatly. Im game with that. Ill make myself look a little suspicious( not enough to be really lynched tho) in a few days and you vote for me, if we get the chance, perhaps!

Lol I like your plan, beer is good!

no dont make yourself look suspicious man not for anythin. it'll be used against you later in the game

but i'll vote if someone else has n blatently no one else will lol

spk in couple of hours dude

Good luck mate, was nice scheming with you!

JAs thoughts:

Man, Lace has really been going at Morgoth blink.gif Either he's a friend of him in real life, or he doesn't know what's good for him laugh.gif

Anyways, I have to say my doubts about this game have disappeared. If I survived one day I won't get joke-railroaded anytime soon. And if you tell me my bosses know of me, I don't even have to worry about NKs.

Speaking of my bosses, they are doing FINE! Their reactions at the CF were perfect.

GAME ON BIATCHES! bubba.gif

#49 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

From Morgy

You know.. Hm... I'm going to do some quick guessing here.

Yellow and dk are roled. It's how they play, yellow especially but also dk, there was something he said earlier.. hmpf, can't be bothered digging it up.

DiBs is doing his not roled incarnation, though I spose he could be a BP or perhaps a vig, I don't think so when all is said and done..

Apart from these, I dunno. The new players I have no reading on yet. Hm, J_slr.. something tickles me about him too.. I dunno.

I think the best bet for a night kill tonight is Yellow. A death is too wifom anyways, so it wouldn't really point to me even though we argued. In fact, it could perhaps distance me a bit. WIFOM. That's all it is. This would also remove a potentially roled player, and a player that is unlikely to listen to me wink.gif

It would be good to get rid of DiBs, but he is a natural target for a healer, and his death would point to one of the other vocals undoubtedly, as the silent players all benefit from DiBs playing style as long as he's got me, dk and JA to lock horns with..

No, Yellow could work, or perhaps J_slr, if nothing else to get someone who's death would not clear anyone and perhaps hit someone roled.

Also, I think my two killers, though blundering about early, have done very well all in all. Their reaction to the lynch was very good I think, and I like that they interact. A typical rookie mistake for killers is to be too terrified to give each other away they do not relate to each other at all.

Also From Morgy

Well, if Lace dies tonight, we know Venge was the vig biggrin.gif

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:03 AM

Nothing new im the PM box.......bored cat is bored

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

So it looks like you have pissed off the powers that be Bent.......no admin powers in the PS alt any more.....tsk, tsk, tsk.

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

I didn't do anything. But we can't delete posts anymore. Cept our own~Bent

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:44 AM

Mocker

hey man, am quite drunken lol so wont post much!

just wonderin couple of things... first of all am i right in assuming that Morgy and JA dont know who we are to them? and if so how are we gona go about contacting them without it being obvious to anyone else?

and secondly im just wonderin who you think we shud maybe try and pin the blame on tomoro wen the body turns up? thats if Lace doesnt get himself lynched lol

The do know who you are.........and I would blame Bent

#54 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:24 AM

You gave killer roles to the noobs? Lucky bastards. Playing killer in your first and second games respectively must be a helluva lot of fun. Meh, people trained me while I was out. That sucks. Guess I shouldn't have screwed around so much, specially cos I was healer. Oh well, it's just a mini, dont think anyone's taking things too seriously. And it'll give the new guys a great first game - lots of fun without to much mindfuck.

Hope team inno nails JA and morgy real soon like. I'd like to see how the new guys play on their own :p

Also, if you guys want help modding, I'm willing to give it a try, but you seem to have things covered and too many cooks do spoil the broth lol.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

Well, you guys are all mia. Thought I would save you some time, here are some new messages.

from Silencer:

I have decided to pursue Tapper. Why? For fun. tongue.gif

I'm going to push his lynch. Then I'll move on to someone else (assuming I'm still alive). I'll have to come up with something though...
Or I could just talk it up.

Ah, the joys of being roleless inno!

From alt146:

Sorry mate, dead. They lynched you.

Spoiler password is:

horror

looking forward to seeing you there.

Really? How the hell did that happen? I bet it was JA, returning the sleep lynch favour tongue.gif It's all good, wasn't taking the game too seriously. Gives me more time to work and read return of the crimson guard, which I bought last night smile.gif WIll check the spoilerboard after I've caught up with the thread..

From Mocker clarifying his previous message:

ok edit that last msg, i meant do they know who BOTH of us are to them?

may be a silly question sorry lol

I see that someone replied to this already.

I'm supposed to delete these from the inbox right? Will leave that to you guys, in case I shouldn't..

Also, no word from DK or Yellow, and night timed out like two hours ago. So all that happens is J_slr dies...

I'm tempted to post the morning scene, but dont wanna take liberties.

~Æ (that's alt146)

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:54 AM

This just in from Lisheo:

ok edit that last msg, i meant do they know who BOTH of us are to them?

may be a silly question sorry lol

No its a good question. I asked Grief, he didnt reply, but im fairly sure both of them know.

I think Lace might be an idea. We'll see how things go!

I'm a little confused now. There's a sent message with a reply to this in the path shaper account, but they sound like they haven't heard anything from you guys. I wanna help, but I'm gonna leave things for now, just in case I screw things up. Will go post that the mods are mia and that you guys should be in later.

#57 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:35 AM

Well, you guys still aren't around. Here's a day scene for when you get back.

The dance floor is empty, only the most hardcore of dancers are still grooving on the multicoloured floor. Sitting at the bar, you smell something acrid mixed in with the standard disco smells of booze and sweat. You look back at the dancefloor and see flames start to lick up the back of one of the dancer's polyester pants. "Hey, I think that's called the hotfoot" calls a voice from the crowd. The dancer screams in pain, breaking out into the most funktastic flailing you've ever seen. Everyone steps back in awe as he grooves the hottest groove ever.

J_Slr (Meanas) is dead. He was innocent.

It is day two. Weekend freeze is in effect.

16 dancers still getting down:

9 votes to lynch, 8 to go to night.

Players yet to vote:

Hope you guys like it. Too lazy to look up the names. Gotta go for a while, hope this helps :p
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#58 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:18 AM

Hey missing modses, the disco people were getting grumpy cos the music stopped, so I posted day. For future reference, night actions were as follows

Mock & Lish - Kill J_slr
DiBs - Hold vig
DK - no action placed
Yellow - No action placed

I think the killers still want to know whether both JA and Morgy know about both of them. One of you guys can reply. Will be modding till one of you guys gets back, just vote counts though.

Cool, I likes the moddy power :p

One of you guys post here when you get back & i will log out to avoid confusion :p

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

Haha, Dibs just saw straight through M&L's plan and he's putting pressure on their symp. This should be interesting :p

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

I reckon M&Ls best move would be to kill DiBs. It probably wouldnt change the morgy thing, due to the amount of WIFOM.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users