• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SpoilerBoard For Mafia 32 spoikler board for mafia 32

#1021 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:50 AM

that code came straight out of left field...wooooooosh right over my head and disappeared in between lisheo and mockers unhelpful scummy posts.

nekid....haha :D

This post has been edited by dktorode: 28 October 2008 - 10:51 AM

...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#1022 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:54 AM

View PostJump Around, on Oct 28 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

Thanks to all for the game (where's rep when you need it :D) and specially to the mods.

Too bad for the slight symp/killer mess-up, but then again modding is very hard and many little things can go in either directions. People get pissed, after all it's a game and we're competitive, but at the end they did a good job, good mod coverage and funny scenes.

And no modkill

And two of the top three posters being scum :D

I realy dont mind the symp mix up...just should have told everyone about it.
As a result i was seeing the whole situation wrong. Looking for the wrong things. etc etc
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#1023 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

View PostBent, on Oct 24 2008, 08:29 AM, said:

Yeah, sorry about that, It should have read like this...

I fucked up the symp thing, sorry guys, my fault not Griefs..By the way isn't he doing good.

Now on a different note, I think we need to start having more fun etc etc etc....blah blah blah rant rant rant.

Like that...followed by my chide at Gavin to mod his game so I can tell him how bad it sucked, lol smiley smiley etc.

That should clear things up a bit, again, my fault,lol

Ok I finally trolled through the entire spoiler thread.

Some thoughts.

1) As DK said, I couldn't get my head around the whole JA/Lish thing, because Lish was symping JA and JA was so sure he was going to come up inno on CF.
2) I would have liked to have known that the symps might be known by their masters, but its a game, shit happens.
3) Lisheo sent me a 'no hard feelings, right?' PM. This is mafia people, there are no hard feelings. I might talk about lists or shit, but I don't make them and don't care about vendetta's.

Look, each game is different than the last, I have fun with every single game I play (when I get to play, which hasn't been so much recently). If you watched the ending of the game, and the rant I posted, it might have seemed I was getting quite worked up and not having fun. I can assure you I was not that worked up, but I needed to SEEM to be in the game thread, and I was having a great deal of fun. I didn't have all the info, but I'm used to that after all these High-TMDI games, so I don't see it as being that big of a deal.

I do think something has to be done about lurkers though - it irritates me to no end, especially when they get a free ride because it is one of their first games.

Props to JA - Lisheo - slighty Mocker (negative points for lurking). I would give props to morgy, but I wasn't really around while you were alive, so I don't know how good of a job you did ;P
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#1024 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

View PostObdigore, on Oct 28 2008, 04:36 PM, said:

Look, each game is different than the last, I have fun with every single game I play (when I get to play, which hasn't been so much recently). If you watched the ending of the game, and the rant I posted, it might have seemed I was getting quite worked up and not having fun. I can assure you I was not that worked up, but I needed to SEEM to be in the game thread, and I was having a great deal of fun. I didn't have all the info, but I'm used to that after all these High-TMDI games, so I don't see it as being that big of a deal.

I saw the tongue-in-cheek of your rant, that's why I told you we should do this more often :D

#1025 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

I had DK grabbing your lube instead of the mask in the first revision, and decided that lube is overrated with what you were doing to the game :D
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#1026 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:30 PM

View PostObdigore, on Oct 28 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

I had DK grabbing your lube instead of the mask in the first revision, and decided that lube is overrated with what you were doing to the game :D

you revise your rants?..good lord :D

This post has been edited by dktorode: 28 October 2008 - 03:31 PM

...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#1027 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:45 PM

View Postdktorode, on Oct 28 2008, 10:30 AM, said:

View PostObdigore, on Oct 28 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

you revise your rants?..good lord :D

Like I sent to spoilers, I was nowhere near as angry as I was pretending to be.

I was trying to get you, DK, to realize JA was playing you, and to do that I needed to seem like I was the righteous angry I get when I don't know whats going on and people are accusing me of things :D

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users