• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SpoilerBoard For Mafia 32 spoikler board for mafia 32

#21 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:23 PM

If Grief didn't tell you, you mi=ust use your vig by night 3. Sorry.

He said night four!

Vig morgoth tonight. If he is dead, jump around

I got this from DiBs, he's fucking viscious, I mean sure its not the killers, but fuck, both symps...Hope DK doesn't think the same, but even if he does, meh, our killers are vig free, could be much worse, lol.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#22 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

Good choices though. Nailed 2 evils straight away.
Anyway, I have to go now, so goodnight, if I can not make it back.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

From Morgy both of these...

I would expect people to start pointing to me as a possible symp at this point. But bah, I'm so not wanting to write this article I do anything even remotely resembeling an excuse not to. So, lots of posts for me.

and

A bit of rookie mistake from Mocker there. It's always hard to say, but I think I would've jumped on that reaction of his like a radical feminist on a cucumber. Thankfully, DiBs, JA and dk does not seem to be online, so he might just get away with it.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#24 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

Hello Bent. If you don't respond to this in say....20min I will jump into the PS and do some modding......

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:45 AM

Just checked....nothing new........Bubba
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#26 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:00 AM

oh

my

god

Grief, is this your idea of random?

oh, and Dibs as a vig is a one-way ticket to death.

how much you wanna bet JA will claim finder?
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#27 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:01 AM

Finder isnt on the role list. Mainly for that reason. An evil claiming finder knows who all the innos are. And hed probably be healed by the healer, so wouldnt get vigged. He'd just have to find his masters inno, and unless there was some monumental fuck-up then they'd win easily. Alsol, if he was killed, and turned up inno, everyone would just believe him more.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

JA:

Your masters know you are their symp.
I think I forgot to tell you.

Oh.

But I still CF/investigate inno, right?

DK

Sorry. Nothing much. We didnt really trust you in an altless game.
So we decided to give you vig.
You know how it works, though remember the time limitation ive put if you read the role list.
Remember to send any thoughts to PS.

Didnt trust ME!!!!!

how dare you...HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!

biggrin.gif

Anyway...so thats a one shot vig? and i must use it before night three?
So either on night 1 or 2?

or is night 3 my last night to use it?

Its night 4 actually. At least, I think thats what I put in the role list. Night 4 is your last chance to use.

DK-Lets vig the healer!

So...my first impression is that JA could be scummy...but im getting stronger killer vibes from alt146.

He seems to be just playing along with everyone, not really contributing much, yet feels the need to say something to avoid suspicion perhaps.
i could be wrong, ill keep this to my self for a bit and see if he continues.

Morgy could also be scummy as he seems a little diferent, could be because its altless...i dunno

Morgy:

Well, as long as the attention is kept away from the masters then that's all I need. Hopefully there'll be no lynch of my pretty self today.

I suggest though that you announce in thread that the killers know of their symps if that is the case. Everything of significance should be revealed I think. Keeping it secret provides us with another advantage.

I would also suggest (though you should naturally decide this yourselves) that you make it clear this was your intention from the very begining smile.gif

And DiBs is tiptoeing around me? What is the world coming to?

Just got this from Lisheo:

I reckon we ought to kill off one of the more experienced players like Gem or dktorode, just to limit our chances of getting caught out earlier!

DiBs: He's pinned morgy as evil. He's also got alt down as roled. He's wrong about the rest though :p

ok thoughts thne

dude / morgoth evil

obdi - possible evil

Ja inno - reasoning, when he has a role he tries to make things complicated which he isnt doing.

alt - filler (possibly roled)

dk - hmmm tricky, if he pays me a compliment i know hes symping someone, but he hasnt yet.

veng - possible evil, maybe roled inno though.

Alt146:

Have you seen Lucy Daughter of the Devil? There's a dude that lights people on fire in a dance club in the first episode...

I still think it would be funny as hell if Bubba is a bouncer.

Well, team evil would be at a real disadvantage if he was.
Seeing as hes in the spoilerboard and all....

He's not actually in the game. He's helping mod.

Right: I am also wondering about morgys suggestions of announcing that the symps know their masters...Not sure

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:23 PM

Lisheo is posting riskily. Stuff about two pairs etc. He'll have to watch he doesnt make it look like he knows more than he should. The inexperience ought to balance the slight advantage killers have.
Although they seem to want to lynch either their healer or guard...

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

From Morgy: Look at the last sentence, rather ironic considering diBs' night action.

Does this mean you're not going to tell them? I still think that makes for another advantage for us evil folk ..

also, to DiBs. I know you're not one to just mindlessly lead lynch mobs, but not everyone sees it like that. Hitting you with that label makes people (especially the new ones who don't know you very well and perhaps just remember you from last round) mistrust you a little more. That combined with your agressive play might make you less reliable in their eyes. That is the hope anyways. So you know, I still love your hairy irish self, but have no problems assassinating your character if that's necessary tongue.gif

My reason for not saying:

Come on god damn you. SAY IT! It will invalidate the whole "case" against me

It invalidates the whole case against you, which would surely give team evil another advantage...

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

JA:

Well, I'm happy with my masters so far. New, obviously, but they sound relaxed, so people won't pick up on them too easily. They are making mistakes, but they can play the noob excuse.

Doesn't look we're heading for a consensus, which will mean either no lynch (with which I'm perfectly happy) or lightning lynch with minutes left, in which case I fear for my groovy ass sad.gif

I don't know if I can stick around until time out, that's what's killing me. If I'm to go down, I want to go down fighting!

But anyways, after a rough start people seem to not push for me "just because" anymore. Maybe Yellow can take the scapegoat lynch on day 1...

#32 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

This just in from DiBs

If Grief didn't tell you, you mi=ust use your vig by night 3. Sorry.

He said night four!

Vig morgoth tonight. If he is dead, jump around

I was mistaken, expect a pm from PS as well, sorry. I screwed up.

no probs like i am going to hold my vig when morgo is about :p

if i lynch him, vig jump abound :p

Also, sorry I left last night, drunk and needed wife to disco with (If you know what I mean!)

I'm here and will be fore the next 4 days straight. If you need me.

Also, good job, not letting Morgy push you around....And great call on not announcing. See Grief, you don't need me!

#33 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:24 PM

lol
you guys know I pull in late nights
if you need some extra mod coverage, feel free to drop me the PS pw, as well..
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#34 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

Its fearless sorry, I meant to post it in here.

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:17 PM

Alts provisional:

Provisional:

Spray JA with Disco foam. Unless he's lynched, in which case spray gem.

Meh, they're random as hell, whatever. I'm guessing the killer wont be mean and kill a noob night one... And who DOESNT wanna take out JA wink.gif

Also, do I stop vigs? Unless they ALSO use fire, lol.

Anyway, gotta bounce, if everyone else has confirmed before I get back, consider these confirmed.

Also also - In extreme cases am I allowed to hit people with my fire extinguisher? <- this is a joke, I'm not actually asking for vig powers wink.gif

Good guess for who's going to get kill.
Pity that, if morgoth is lynch, he's just saved an evil...

Morgoth:

The funny thing is, yes I am evil but I always play like this when I have the time to involve myself.

The only thing I did as a result of being a symp is the (redundant) clue to my masters. DiBs picked up on that the clever bastard, but nothing came out of it.. all this other stuff is just.. nonsense

pah.

Well, at least if I survive this, getting me lynched tomorow will be a lot harder

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

I reckon we ought to kill off one of the more experienced players like Gem or dktorode, just to limit our chances of getting caught out earlier!

yeah im down with that!

who's top on your list then? maybe look at ppl who are are most likely to gun for JA? coz he's an asset as long as ppl dont go mental at him!

btw i can only really get on here between like 6pm till midnight, but same time zone makes that pretty cool

Hmmm, right now Im finding Yellow a likely target, but if we kill him, I guarantee Morgy will get lynched(lot of heat on him tonight, but he's safe enough), we dont want to lose a symp just yet. Thankfully JA has for once been keeping himself quiet lol... Ill be online from at least nine to whenever every night too, so no prob. Nice to work with you smile.gif

A conversation between Lisheo and Mocker. Looks like they're going to go for an experienced player, whcih i've got to say is probably a good idea, because the experienced players will all suspect each other, and go for each other for meta of who would kill who, I suspect.

If they hit DK they'll have an advantage of taking out one of the vigs.

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:43 PM

Lish and Mocker thinking...

shit man i duno, Gem and dibs hav just let it be known that there gona push for lynching Morgy tomoro.

i now think maybe one of them

Well, even if they lynch morgy, it wont lead back to us, and we do have time to derail their attempt... If one of them mysteriously dies after declaring that...

yeh but slr wud have same mysteriousness to it

ok im gona give you final choice coz im just gona wana take one of those 2 out due to fear lol, but yeah dont wana lead it back to Morgy lol they already think hes the killer!!

More

yeh but slr wud have same mysteriousness to it

ok im gona give you final choice coz im just gona wana take one of those 2 out due to fear lol, but yeah dont wana lead it back to Morgy lol they already think hes the killer!!

Im terrified of DiBs and when Gem gets into it, she gets into it, so theyre next on my try to get lynched/night kill list, but J slr hasnt gone after Morgoth so it wont look as dodgy as it would if one of the guys attacking they guy we've been defending gets killed. This way it just looks like a guy who didnt like alt got killed.

Funny thing is they could kill morgy and put all of the pressure back on DiBs and Gem, lol.

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:51 PM

Mocker sends in his action

Kill - J_Slr

cheers furio

Need a confirmation from Lisheo

Still waiting on Dibs DK and Yellow.

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

Myself and Mocker have decided we want to...

Kill J slr

Sorry, J, but you were the most inoffensive fellow who voted for Alt, this way he's still under suspicion.

Here is Lisheo's

Kill - J_Slr

cheers furio

No action from DiBs

ok my thoughts are still morog and dude for killers, but i need clarity.

personally i might vig gem, but for tonight no action

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

Bah! Going over my past posts... I really do look like I am Symping Morgy. Looks like I got some splaning to do come tomorrow....on the plus side it looks like I won't get NK'd cause I am already being brought up by the veterans...ugh, this is exactly how I didn't want to start out. smile.gif

Thoughts from the dude.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users