• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's messing with your groove?

#30501 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 June 2024 - 01:05 PM

It really annoys me how big and how many labes are in american clothes. The labels are overisized, their are normally 5 of them and they have more than ten languages. The implication is you should cut them off but that is nota great solution since it still leaves a small stub and you know the information on how to wash my shirt might be something I want to know.

#30502 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 19 June 2024 - 07:48 AM

One of my fillings failed at the back end of last week and honestly it's pretty painful. Booked at the dentist tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix, but we'll see.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#30503 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 19 June 2024 - 03:43 PM

View PostMaark Abbott, on 19 June 2024 - 07:48 AM, said:

One of my fillings failed at the back end of last week and honestly it's pretty painful. Booked at the dentist tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix, but we'll see.

Note to self - schedule expedited implant removal, remote disarm initiated, time release sedative triggered .
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#30504 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 19 June 2024 - 06:18 PM

My high school is hosting a 20 year reunion. I certainly wasn’t going to fly to attend it but now they are also doing a zoom meeting. Everyone will have 3 minutes to talk.

I don’t know if the flaw is with me or with the idea of a 20 year reunion but I find myself completely uninterested. I know people from highschool who I speak to all the time and as for the rest if we haven’t kept in touch for 30 years do we have any reason to talk now? Even for nostalgia?

Never really seen anyone talk about one outside of TV

#30505 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 19 June 2024 - 10:48 PM

Cause, on 19 June 2024 - 06:18 PM, said:

My high school is hosting a 20 year reunion. I certainly wasn’t going to fly to attend it but now they are also doing a zoom meeting. Everyone will have 3 minutes to talk.

I don’t know if the flaw is with me or with the idea of a 20 year reunion but I find myself completely uninterested. I know people from highschool who I speak to all the time and as for the rest if we haven’t kept in touch for 30 years do we have any reason to talk now? Even for nostalgia?

Depends on how much you value putting time and effort into that network of people. If not that much, send your regards somehow and keep it moving.

The high school network that people put significant time and energy into has perhaps moved more towards college or grad school these days.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#30506 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted Yesterday, 07:49 AM

View PostAbyss, on 19 June 2024 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostMaark Abbott, on 19 June 2024 - 07:48 AM, said:

Note to self - schedule expedited implant removal, remote disarm initiated, time release sedative triggered .

Translation: burp at Baron Harkonnen
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#30507 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted Yesterday, 01:55 PM

View Postamphibian, on 19 June 2024 - 10:48 PM, said:

View PostCause, on 19 June 2024 - 06:18 PM, said:

My high school is hosting a 20 year reunion. I certainly wasn't going to fly to attend it but now they are also doing a zoom meeting. Everyone will have 3 minutes to talk.

I don't know if the flaw is with me or with the idea of a 20 year reunion but I find myself completely uninterested. I know people from highschool who I speak to all the time and as for the rest if we haven't kept in touch for 30 years do we have any reason to talk now? Even for nostalgia?

Depends on how much you value putting time and effort into that network of people. If not that much, send your regards somehow and keep it moving.

The high school network that people put significant time and energy into has perhaps moved more towards college or grad school these days.

'Hi guys, great to see you all.' then wave, smile, and wait for the next person to speak.

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

Share this topic:

• 1526 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users