• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's messing with your groove?

#181 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

Got a warranty, Frook? I think Microsoft is doing a 1-year manufacturer's warranty thing now, to make up for the RRoDs. I bought a 2-year plan from Best Buy when I got my Xbox.

Still, I'm wondering if I shouldn't have just shelled out the extra $200 and got a PS3... oh well.

MWMG? Nothing really. ;)

#182 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:47 AM

View PostCentzon Totochtin, on Nov 7 2008, 06:02 AM, said:

View Postcaladanbrood, on Nov 7 2008, 02:27 PM, said:

Levels of sef-harm and suicidal thoughts. Fun times.

sef harm? what if a sef? seriously though that is teh suck ;) I agree with Dancer, a lot of the times things aren't as bad as they seem, or there is at least a way out and for things to get better ;) That and scars from self harm are a bitch ;)

@ Bubba: you don't remember that pic from being posted in the pics of people thread a year ago? shame on you :) and no, not my bra, mine would not so much look like a crown and would more likely drown the face :D

EDIT: and my groove is messed with by the owner of our fricken' house that still hasn't given us written notification of where to pay our rent now and has acted illegally by not installing a safety switch which means i now have to fill out forms and probably go to mediated negotiations and i want to stab things

I hear and see you :ermm:

.....haven't seen hide nor hair of the owner of that bra in quite some time. Hence I remember the pic

.......me forget a pic...hmph

#183 User is offline   eekwibble 

• Only...
  • Interests:West Haaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:19 AM

View PostCentzon Totochtin, on Nov 7 2008, 11:02 AM, said:

@ Bubba: you don't remember that pic from being posted in the pics of people thread a year ago? shame on you ;) and no, not my bra, mine would not so much look like a crown and would more likely drown the face ;)

Repost of that pic please! :ermm: ;)
QUOTE (amphibian @ Nov 11 2008) <Rake himself was a huge weight inside Draconus and he didn't go in with an army.>

#184 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:36 AM

We've had it for some time...Sucks, big time!...And it is an excuse to get a PS3, so there is a silver lining, sort of.

Red ring of Death Sucks! Still mad!

edit: @ Bwoodus. Hope it goes okay fella! Hang in there!

This post has been edited by frookenhauer: 08 November 2008 - 03:38 AM

souls are for wimps

#185 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:33 AM

My little brother is annyoing me...inferior life-form!
Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#186 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:03 PM

Fucking SHIT Bendtner, two headed sitters missed. I've always said he's shit, and it's not as if we can afford misses like that being as rubbish as we are in all other respects. Im not anticipating a fun afternoon.

#187 User is offline   Puck 

• Mausetöter

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:17 PM

Got stung by a wasp or something. It hurts, stings and burns. This happened while I was reading TtH, and I got so startled that I flung the book away. Now I'll have to search for the page I was at... ;) ;)

This post has been edited by Puck: 08 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

Puck was not birthed, she was cleaved from a lava flow and shaped by a fierce god's hands. - [worry]
Ninja Puck, Ninja Puck, really doesn't give a fuck..? - [King Lear]

#188 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

Arsenal are fucking USELESS. They've concedede just before injury time, granting Manure 6mins to win it. And they cant even keep hold of the ball, they're just giving it away to them.

#189 User is offline   Dag 

• Burninating poodles since 1996

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

NOOOOooooOOOOO!!!! Those damn barbarians two floors below are having a party AGAIN!!!! Judging by the volume level, they are probably trying to wake up the whole population of Japan right now... ;)
The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

#190 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

Some retarded idiot decided to turn down the Thermostat for the boiler to 5 degrees!! It's bloody freezing ;)
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti tęde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#191 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

I start my new job in 20 minutes. I'm pretty nervous.

And its annoying.

#192 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

The god-damn anime Im trying to watch only has five minute previews ;)
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#193 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

I just went for a jog. No, I dont know why either. All I know is Im mercilessly unfit. I made it round the park about 1 and a half times, then gave up. Mainly because the insides of my ears KILL. I think they're called eustachian tubes. I dont know why, but they fucking murder. I hate excercise.

#194 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:06 PM

Edited for accuracy:

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on Nov 12 2008, 01:49 AM, said:

.... Wah wah wah, I have sand in my vagina ...

:thumbsup: :sofa: :no

(/jk)

Try to ease into it gently. Hydrate. Plus the best way to motivate is have a running partner, so you can guilt-trip each other. :p

Cheers,

La Helpful Sombra
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#195 User is offline   Hinter 

• First Sword

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:28 PM

Got home last night to find my central heating has packed up. Brrrrrrr!

#196 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:01 PM

Everything! Argh, I guess that was an overreaction. I've just entered the realm where I'm so tired that time has no meaning, I feel like my life is changing right before my eyes. I'm sure it's only a temporary inconvenience.

#197 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Everyone's going out to Oceana tonight but I dont get to go because I have to do smelly politics reading. :p

But, on the plus side, Im still going to drink lots with them before they go out, so at least the dizzying world of the political left in Germany will become far more interesting.

#198 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:25 AM

I have an incredible amount of anger right now at nothing in particular. There's several things that have been weighing on me, and tonight it's all sitting on my mind and putting me in a foul mood. I feel like putting my head through the wall.
Error: Signature not valid

#199 User is offline   Centzon Totochtin 

• For Pony!
  • Interests:Stuff, and sometimes also things.
  • Bunnies!

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:55 PM

One of my friends gets upset a fair bit, at nothing, and isn't doing anything about it :) Well is on antidepressants, but they aren't doing anything to fix the problem, if anything it has gotten worse. I help all I can but it just gets so frustrating. And this person if friends with a lot of other people I know so I have no-one to really vent to :) And I just want to see them get better, or at least happier within themselves
That Elephant is looking rather frayed at the edges

#200 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:43 PM

View PostCentzon Totochtin, on Nov 14 2008, 12:55 PM, said:

One of my friends gets upset a fair bit, at nothing, and isn't doing anything about it :) Well is on antidepressants, but they aren't doing anything to fix the problem, if anything it has gotten worse. I help all I can but it just gets so frustrating. And this person if friends with a lot of other people I know so I have no-one to really vent to :) And I just want to see them get better, or at least happier within themselves

I know exactly how you feel, Centz. One of my mates was broken up with by her long-term partner a few months ago and has embarked on a mission to just destroy herself. Having sex with random strangers, constantly drinking and doing drugs to get high and not be depressed(never works), and being depressed 24/7 both because of it, and because of what happened. Ive been doing my utmost to help her, but she just doesn't do anything to fix the situation. It's reached a point where I'm almost angry at her for doing this stuff to herself and not doing anything to fix herself, despite the fact me and her other mates(Hell, even one of the aforementioned random strangers who has drugs who has just sorta joined our group lol) are doing everything we can to help her. I know, of course, what it's like to be depressed, but nothing ever gets better if you just sit there and wallow in it.
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

Share this topic:

• 1523 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users

1. Gorefest