Malazan Empire: Super Battle Fest Challenge. - Malazan Empire

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Super Battle Fest Challenge.

Poll: Super Battle Fest Challenge. (45 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Superman (11 votes [24.44%])

Percentage of vote: 24.44%

2. Spiderman (1 votes [2.22%])

Percentage of vote: 2.22%

3. Batman (5 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. Wolverine (6 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

5. The Hulk (2 votes [4.44%])

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

6. Silver Surfer (9 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

7. Iron Man (1 votes [2.22%])

Percentage of vote: 2.22%

8. The Thing (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

9. Captain America (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Thor (10 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

Ha! In your face! It's been used by Superman, Wonder Woman AND Deadpool! And Beta Ray Bill, but that's okay, everyone loves Horse Thor.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#42 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:39 PM

Indeed. Very, very strong opponents like Hulk have been shown to be able to lift Thors Hammer.

I haven't read the Deadpool as Thor comic but I'm guessing it was some spell that made Deadpool abe to lift it. He certainly doesn't have the strength.

#43 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

Pretty sure it was Loki. Still funny for Deadpool flying to Neverland and saying, "Get thee a LIFE!" to Michael Jackson.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#44 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:49 PM

Deadpool Thor. For some reason I couldn't find the part where he says "get thee a life"... I know I have it somewhere.

[ATTACH]7545[/ATTACH]

Spiderman Thor.

[ATTACH]7546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7547[/ATTACH]

#45 User is offline   Binder of Demons 

• Lord of Light
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • - Thread Killer -

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

Off the list i'll go with either Thor or Sliver Surfer. But I don't know enough about all the comic back-stories to know who's fought who, and where and when. But Thor is a GOD, and Silver Surfer can manipulate matter or whatever the hell he does. And it hasn't been said where this fight would happen. On Earth, with the yellow sun, Supes is pretty tough to beat, but what's to stop SS or Thor taking the fight elsewhere. On Krypton wouldn't Superman get crushed?

And from one of the Batman graphic novels, it basically says that one of the Green Lanterns has become ridiculously powerful (Hal Jordan I think?), and he was needed to save Superman's pansy ass (along with everyone else on Earth).

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

Never argue with an idiot!
They'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!
- Anonymous

#46 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:53 PM

[attach]7548[/attach]

#47 User is offline   Bauchelain the Evil 

• Greatest necromancer ever
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Not much

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

I wonder where Martian Manhunter is. My DC Encyclopedia clearly states that he's more powerful then Superman
Adept of Team Quick Ben

I greet you as guests and so will not crush the life from you and devour your soul with peals of laughter. No, instead, I will make tea-Gothos

#48 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

Didn't he turn into a planet? Or is that not cannon?

#49 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:11 PM

Spoiler

Also Superman can set someone on fire and MM's rendered useless. Apt, that was in DC 1,000,000, which MIGHT be, I can't remember.

And the Hal Jordan thing? That was Parallax, I think. It was awesome until it was retconned into idiocy, but at least we got the Sinestro Corps War out of it. Now there was a list of people who could wipe the floor with most of these guys.

#50 User is offline   Bauchelain the Evil 

• Greatest necromancer ever
  • Not much

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:08 PM

But after the Fernus thing MM isn't vulnerable to fire anymore.
And now Hal is even more powerful after his soul bunded with the Spectre
Adept of Team Quick Ben

I greet you as guests and so will not crush the life from you and devour your soul with peals of laughter. No, instead, I will make tea-Gothos

#51 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

Retconned, Hal's now just a Lantern.

Spoiler

#52 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

I love the vast levels of geek that suddenly appear whenever someone mentions comics. It makes me feel almost normal :(
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#53 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

I see your stupid Superman pictures and raise you.....

#54 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

Well, he was the only good thing in the second Fantastic Four movie. On the other hand, he had his board stolen by the manwhore surgeon from Nip/Tuck, so easy come, easy go.

#55 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

First up, Alba made watching F4 II bearable.

Second....

WARNING, WARNING, YOUR THREAD HAS REACHED CRITICAL NERD MASS.
I AM A TWAT

#56 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

I would just like to direct everones attention to the poll results...Notice that there is 1 vote for Spider-Man......Now everyone point and laugh at Lokiman for voting SPIDERMAN!!!!

*Points HAHA LOKIMAN VOTED FOR SPIDER_MAN!!!!!

~That is all
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#57 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

Well, Alba's physical appearance was nice - especially the Human Torch-powers and then naked scene - even if she did look ridiculous with blonde hair. Her acting, however, was pretty much one of the major problems in the film.

And this is one of those 'member of a fantasy book fan forum complaining about nerds' moments, isn't it?

EDIT: Actually forgot to vote until now. Although I think Supes would win, I'm voting for Thor because he is considerably more metal.

#58 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:06 PM

Didn't Spidet get all amped up and turned into Cosmic Spiderman or some crap, with a bunch of extra powers? Think he would be more competetive that way?
Error: Signature not valid

#59 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

I'm not complaining you cock, I just think we've out done ourselves this time.

The 'fantasy forum members talking about how hard they are in a fight' threads are my favorites.
I AM A TWAT

#60 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

I could beat Cougar in Arm wrestling!!!!!

~Moving on, nothing to see here, by the way Lokiman voted for SPIDER-Man
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users