• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Worst Movie you've ever Seen?

#21 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:33 PM

Eragon or Date Movie for me. Both made me want to die.

However, what I think is worse are the ones that should be good but disappointed... Spider Man III as a good example, with Jumper as another...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#22 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

That whole 15-20 min part of Spiderman 3 where he's "bad spidey" made that movie suck, so I agree with you Zanth.

Oh and Daredevil was an eye melter as well.

#23 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

saw a film last night called UKM: Ultimate Killing Machine,
with Michael Madsen.

utter turd.

However, i believe it is safe to say that it was NOT a theatrical release.

On the theatrical release side of things:

Mimic - good start, crap middle and end.

AvP. (on a side note, i quite liked AvP 2. At least attempted to bring back the horror element.)

Elektra. Utter crap. I got this on DVD for £3. watched it once and gave it away.

Anchorman. I know this'll probably be a controversial choice, but with the exception of the fight scene, i just didn't find this entertaining. Actually, i've yet to enjoy a Will Ferrell movie. I dunno, i guess that's probably just me.
meh. Link was dead :(

#24 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

"Stuck on You" was terrible as far as comedies go.

The Hulk movie from a few years ago was AWFUL.

#25 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

I would second Morgy's AVP2 mention. I mean, honestly, there were only two good moments in that film. The first was the hot girl getting a shuriken through the boob, which was just plain funny, and the second was the fact that it ended. Eventually.
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#26 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

But you're still neglecting to mention how AVP1 is worse. That's it, right? You just forgot. You don't actually believe it's better, do you?

Do you?

...?
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#27 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:19 PM

Well it was of equal shite. But it spawned a sequal, so it had to have had some sort of good something, somewhere... right?:D
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#28 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

[Kevin Spacey]WRONG[/Kevin Spacey]
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#29 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

Hang on... this is a self defeating argument - it means you're saying that AVP2 was better than AVP1.

Or maybe it doesn't... bah.

#30 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

AvP2 WAS better than the first one. I said it above, i say it again.

Ooooh, another utter cinematic turd:

Batman and Robin.
meh. Link was dead :(

#31 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:52 PM

Wow, there's just soooo many to choose from. I recently saw 'The Hottie and the Nottie'. That has to be one of the worst films ever made. And just this past week I watched 'Strange Wilderness' with Steve Zahn, the fat kid from "superbad" and the Mac Guy (from the Mac commercials) plus the other cast of guys that usually pop up in Sandler-produced movies. To say this movie was horrible would be an understatement....

So many shitty movies.

#32 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

Cant remember what it's called (will edit when I find out) but it was "critically acclaimed" despite me never having heard of it, which should have been my first clue.

Basically, it consisted of a series of stupid "look at me Im pretentious and I think Im clever" monologues, with a really weird cartoony camera work- it was real people but with some sort of sketch done on top of the things, so it looked fucking weird.

I took particular exception when one guy started a monologue about physics which was so clearly designed to make him look clever, and even with only an A-level in it I knew he was talking utter shit and could name several incorrect things with what he said.

About as deep and meaningful as a steaming pile of dog turd.

Also, Dirty Dancing. Fuck. Ing. TERRIBLE.

#33 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:00 PM

Love, Actually;
2 Weeks Notice;
Any film where Hugh Grant plays a bumbling idiot of an English gentleman... oh, wait...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#34 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:45 PM

Xander;305584 said:

LOL, I can't believe you even made it through that movie Bent :D

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was trash though at least it had Connery :p

Seconded. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.

Of more recent releases, I'm going to go with Spiderman III...pure *bleuch* as far as I'm concerned.

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#35 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:50 PM

Thelomen Toblerone;306214 said:

Cant remember what it's called (will edit when I find out) but it was "critically acclaimed" despite me never having heard of it, which should have been my first clue.

Basically, it consisted of a series of stupid "look at me Im pretentious and I think Im clever" monologues, with a really weird cartoony camera work- it was real people but with some sort of sketch done on top of the things, so it looked fucking weird.

I took particular exception when one guy started a monologue about physics which was so clearly designed to make him look clever, and even with only an A-level in it I knew he was talking utter shit and could name several incorrect things with what he said.

Do you mean "Waking Life"?
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#36 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:24 AM

Signs was perhaps the worst movie, if only for the ending :D

Spoiler

One day I will hunt down M. Night Shymalyan and beat 20 dollars out of him for that turd and Lady in the Water...god damnit that movie STILL pisses me off.

#37 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

I just remembered another brown log that should be flushed from the movie making industry forever...wait for it......

SOUL PLANE!!!!!!

~yup, I said it.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#38 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:45 AM

LMAO@Bent

Oh no you didn't!

The Dukes of Hazard movie with Jessica Simpson was a joke...except for the parts with her in it...scantily clad :D

#39 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:34 AM

How could we forget this abomination:

Posted Image

#40 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:01 AM

Hollow Man. What a dreadful attempt at sci-fi meets "horror"

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users