• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan BBQ Revisited

#41 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:26 PM

I will do my very best to come this year- depends on job/finances, but I dont foresee any problems atm, so count me provisionally in! :p

#42 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:32 PM

As I was saying to Hetan on msn, if I'm at home at the time and anyone (I'm thinking Illy, Dancer) wants a lift, I'm happy to help, as long as you don't mock my crappy Ka :p
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#43 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

caladanbrood said:

I'm happy to help, as long as you don't mock my crappy Ka :p

Are you infact as woman? :p

I actually graduate in the second week of july at some point, so I might be stealing a lift off you Brood - get a train over from the 'Diff to Salisbury or whatever...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#44 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:15 AM

if i do decide to turn up il prob end up getting a train from warwick to cambridge, so depends on wether i can be bothered to actually check train times and stuff :p
"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#45 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:50 AM

That would be very decent of you, Brood. And you don't need to worry I wouldn't notice the difference between a good car and a bad one so I'm unlikely to be making any harmful comments.

We'll see how it goes. There are many options floating around in my mind but you picking me up from somewhere seems the easiest option.

#46 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

Count me in. I'm looking forward to it.

#47 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

@Brood - a lift from London? Or could you make it further south? I'm sure chipping in for petrol would be cheaper than the extra bit on the train ticket.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

Brood lives in Salisbury I think when he's not at Uni.

Looks like we might need more beer even than last year, although even Illy and Rich the Great didn't manage to make that much of a dent in the stock pile - lightweights all! :p

#49 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:46 PM

I'm not sure what our lovable Brood wants/needs/plans to do but I'm 50 miles dead north of him in Salisbury. I'm sure we can get something sorted out nearer the time.

#50 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

Well Salisbury-Swindon is a journey I've done so many times I could probably manage it blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back, in my sleep. So thats the easiest option, heheh.

Illy - well depends where the trains go to. I'd rather not go down the southampton or places like that because it's in utterly the wrong direction, but if you can get a train to bristol/bath maybe, I can meet you there and then basically just bomb along to Swindon from there.

Hetan - yeah, just make sure he doesn't buy Stella this year. I don't even have a wife to beat, so I'm fairly sure it's illegal for me to drink that stuff.
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#51 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

well i think if i do decide to turn up il remember to bring a good supply of cider for myself, as i dont drink beer as i think its horrible :p

#52 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:09 PM

Or you could hint that you want Cider bought :p I prefer Cider but I'm not a big lover of vast quantities of drink myself.

#53 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

Dancer;270930 said:

I'm not a big lover of vast quantities of drink myself.

Exqueeze me? You're coming to the wrong party young man, I'll be catatonic. Mind you I don't think the 'Historian drinks either.

Or should that be 'cougar-tonic'
I AM A TWAT

#54 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

lol i could do that but i enjoy cider shopping :p can buy many different proper ciders :p hmmmm i may do that anyway

#55 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

Bristol is doable, old bean. Oh, and Hetan, you'd rather I ate everything again AND drink all your booze? As opposed to poor Rich, who had about half a can then crashed in the wrong bed.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#56 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

Is there going to be finest scotch whisky and big fat cubans? (cigars I mean, not people...)
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#57 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

Cougar;270931 said:

Exqueeze me? You're coming to the wrong party young man, I'll be catatonic. Mind you I don't think the 'Historian drinks either.

Or should that be 'cougar-tonic'

I'll likely drink a reasonable a.k.a. reasonable to me amount, I'm just not going to go mad and knock myself out. I want to maintain some of my dignity :p Anyway I'll see how it goes and do what seems most convenient.

#58 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:23 AM

Just to let you guys know, depending on the exact date of this I'm not sure exactly where I'm going to be, so the lift idea might fall through. 90% certain I'll be at home though, so it should be fine.

#59 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:36 AM

I wish I got paid enough to come... stupid public schools...
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#60 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:56 AM

Tiste Simeon;270946 said:

Is there going to be finest scotch whisky and big fat cubans? (cigars I mean, not people...)

Well, I fixed good whisky the last time, but only me and the poor irish lad had any. You're now in charge of supplying us with cigars. A cohiba would be nice, or a Rome Y Julietta, either way I am pleased :p

@Hetan - Just remember how much alcohol went in one evning last time I visited :p
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users