Malaz Fantasy League

#581 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

Its those fudging mushrooms again!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#582 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

I think it was that Horrid man! :(
Countdown to the start of the game, 35 minutes and counting.

#583 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:45 PM

I need inspiration! I bet whatshisface isnt even playing!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#584 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

Brood?
Tiste Torres?
Narcissist Noble?

#585 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:59 PM

No Iscpastheball Pust

EQ 10

#586 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:20 PM

He's never playing on my watch, but my watch is always wrong! Apart from on time issues, never trust it with the date.

The game has started, I'm too afraid to look at the starting lineup :(:p

EDIT: Torres Goal, Kuyt assist. Brood's Captain not playing. Torres hattrick, Curses Inability to remember to change Captain, Damn Cardiff and Travelling, likely 18 points lost because of that :D The mushrooms are lurking. Now Steven Gerdard has scored...what is the world coming to :D Carragher almost scores, misses header and shot from six yards out...not impressed! Noble gets booked, Just like Cole. Dirty players who somehow play for me! Flawed where are you, I'm starting to sound crazy during this impromptu commentary. Noble, redeem yourself. Cost me four points but gain five! No result :D Impressed, but agreived at the same time. Needs some comfort. *gets carried away on a stretcher* sends condolenses to Brood for his horrid week. Reassures Flawed.

#587 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

hahahahaha ha hat trick for my man good stuff, im still hanging on to 4th place, im sure i was 2nd not so long ago, damn things and stuff. as you chaps were saying its the mushrooms. bring on the weekend!!!!!!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain(wrong series, ed)

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#588 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

I have a plan now. I'm going to transfer out Torres, that is all I'm saying. That and it involves multiple transfers which is a good and bad thing for me.

#589 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:04 AM

Sorry Dancer, had to do the washing up.

SOB!

What the hell happened to my team. YES i had liverpool and west ham players playing twice this week but i neglected to notice they were all shit

EQ 10

#590 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:54 AM

I'm very eager, I'm wondering whether I should make the changes now!

#591 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

Dancer;270107 said:

I'm very eager, I'm wondering whether I should make the changes now!

Don't do it man!!!

You know full well they will get all duffed up during the week and they will all be injured and you'll get upset, then ill get upset then you'll forget to change your captain then you'll get upset then ill get upset.

See.

Wait till half hour before. Its what i do then forget to do it altogether.............

OH!

Perhaps my Handsome advice is getting a little rusty..

EQ 10

#592 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:10 PM

I've got an idea, I'll wait until 30 minutes before 11:30! Genius, why did I never think of this beforehand?! *dances a jig leaving all of the forum members giddy with awe*

*considers*
I'm sure this is somewhat familiar. *arches eyebrow*

It's Thursday so I only have to wait two more days. Rafa you better not prove yourself to be a Pygmy! You need to play your strongest defence against Newcastle, you must play Hyypia and Carragher or I'll burn the rag.

#593 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

Dancer;270114 said:

I've got an idea, I'll wait until 30 minutes before 11:30! Genius, why did I never think of this beforehand?! *dances a jig leaving all of the forum members giddy with awe*

*considers*
I'm sure this is somewhat familiar. *arches eyebrow*

It's Thursday so I only have to wait two more days. Rafa you better not prove yourself to be a Pygmy! You need to play your strongest defence against Newcastle, you must play Hyypia and Carragher or I'll burn the rag.

Well. I was looking to include as many chelsea and manu players iin my team this week, the ill add spurs and perhaps olton next week too. cust down on the transfers as listen............ come closer.....

not this week but the week after Man U, Spurs, Bolton and Chelsea all play twice. TWICE MAN!

EQ 10

#594 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

Watch out this week, Man Utd don't play at all.

That's part of my plans. I'll probably end up incurring twelve points penalty over the next two legs/weeks/arms/hands/feet/heads...

#595 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

They dont play................at ....................all!?

" The dirty Bastards "

EQ 10

#596 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:07 PM

No :( Not at all. I'm not subbing out that arrogant Ronaldo though, it would cost me too heavily. I'm minimising my losses by keeping in Ronaldo and getting Noble to replace him, I can't remember who the other team not playing is. Perhaps, I don't know.

But Man Utd were meant to be playing Derby this week but it got cancelled.

#597 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:13 PM

Perhaps its Derby then?.........no theyre playing Chelsea. Ill get my coat

EQ 10

#598 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

It's Bolton! I don't know why but it is.

I feel a lot better in waiting for Saturday now. Don't do anything...impulsive! Some people might have major troubles with Man Utd players if they have two or three approaching this gameweek...

EDIT: When I look above me I see a lot of players unprepared and inflexible for the next couple of weeks, some have three man utd players and their subs never play.

#599 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:39 PM

agreed.

i dont have any bolton players so thats cool. i do have a couple of man u players though. may get rid of my man u def's keep ronaldo and work it all out from there

EQ 10

#600 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

Sounds like a grand plan, I've realised Mr.Petrov is suspended until the 17th of March! Bloody Mushroom eater. This week I now have two players missing, I'm really hoping Dempsey is playing and the rest of the team don't let me down.

I think this week could be low scoring for some people, but the week after will be a substantial improvement.

*Starts throwing in Chelsea players*

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users