• You cannot reply to this topic

Malaz Fantasy League

#601 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:59 PM

don't put drogba in, he has a irritating knack of suddenly being ill or injured if he is even remotely thought of as being put into any fantasy team, ever.

Unless you are able to think of other things or say that your not going to put him in your team, then at the last moment move him in there bypassing all the known laws of fate and sods law, then you will be ok.

No i haven't been drinking
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#602 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

Me neither!

I'm not going to put that sod Drogba in, I've got safer and cheaper bets to attempt. I'm going to be frank on this one and tell you I'm definitely not putting Drogba in. I'm also not putting that awful Jole Cole in but I might put in someone with a similar name, like Petr Cech...

*breaks out into a wild shower of arms and what not and then feints*

I haven't been overdosing on cough medicines, how dare you suggest such a thing!

#603 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

Now now........

Whatever happens i can see me spending about 10 points on transfers again. I wonder if im still top of the transfer list?

What does that tell you? That i dont know what im actually doing thats what!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#604 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

You definitely still are, me and you were the top by quite a way. I'm going to be catching up with you, I want to make six transfers in the next two weeks. I'll see how things go and I'll decide whether it is profitable at the time.

#605 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:12 AM

What an awful week that was :p Still, onwards and upwards, and 15 chelsea players this week is a definite safe bet.
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#606 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:21 AM

See Brood knows what he is about.

EQ 10

#607 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:38 AM

I've already changed my captain so people don't worry, you won't have to put up with my cries of despair. Remember everyone don't make Man Utd players your Captain this week.

Make a Chelsea player or an Arsenal player, both have easy games.

EDIT: I've done it, I couldn't be bothered to wait and try to remember, I've got the rugby for that. I expect a fairly injuredless day today.

#608 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

I predict in advance that I won't score well this week!!
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#609 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

Don't lose hope, Uncle Flawed will kiss you better.

I'm hoping Lampy scores atleast one hundred points, because then I'll get close to q21.

#610 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:43 PM

Uncle Flawed only made one transfer............WITNESS!

EQ 10

#611 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:54 PM

I made three transfers, three blue players have tumbled onto the road. Only now does the wagon approach, they stand there like deer in the headlights of a car.

My three red players never acted like that!

#612 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:00 AM

all transfers done-out go hesky(about time!!) and evra in come benjani and yobo, kept roni and tevez cause i have had them since the start and they would cost me to much to bring them back in, stuck with torres as my capt as necastle seem to leak goals, just no rotaing please rafa,
well he can rotate himself but not the team!!!!!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain(wrong series, ed)

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#613 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

Oooh, Yobo had a shocker of a game against Fiorentina, hope he improves then :p
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#614 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:25 AM

Just made changes - 16 point penalty this week, but I'm optimistic!

Out: Nolan, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Young, Cole
In: Malbranque, Gerrard, Lampard, Yakubu, Benjani

So safe to bet Fabregas will score a hat-ful this week :p

#615 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:14 AM

Unlikely else we'll both be kicking ourselves.

Go Lampard! I hope the sell on cost of Ronaldo isn't too high for you, mine was pretty high. I would have lost between 0.5-0.7 of my bank as a rough estimate.

#616 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

Yay for Stevie G :p

#617 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:50 AM

I agree with the whole gerrard thing, although now i think about it i dont have him.

SHIT!

EQ 10

#618 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

Steven Gerrard has a huge problem, he doesn't play in my fantasy league team which will earn him much scorn at my hand :p

I'm hoping Lampard will have another Olympiakos match, he didn't start against Barnsley which I think and thought was a big mistake. I'm hoping today I will gather a few points, I have five of my players taking the field but they are all away. Awayness doesn't usually bode particularly well. Lampard save me!

#619 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

Im telling you. Im sure i put in a lot better players then what ive ended up with this week. What an absolute goit face of a git head.

I recon some one has been sabotaging my team.

FACKING MUSHROOMS!

EQ 10

#620 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

This week is going to be bad in general for a few players unless the mushrooms stop dooming Lampard. I could have put Gerrard in as he is as expensive as Lampard, he would have been a la Captain and I would be doing a lot better. Come on Lampard, let the anti-mushrooms guide you.

What's more Curbishley didn't start either Noble or Cole, bastard!

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users