#1 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:38 AM

MALAZ FANTASY LEAGUE

Hello one and all.

Well I've seen a thread knocking around about the Premier League in the UK and i thought about setting up a fantasy league for all and sundry who are interested.

It doesn't cost anything and all are welcome. Please see the link below for registering your team and the code to add the Malaz League to your sign on.

Welcome one and all. I look forward to much banter over rubbish team selections and gloating mightily as i stand tall and proud at the top of the league:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

league code: 181754-39750

Welcome!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#2 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

Calling all Football Fans. You are welcome to join. Much banter and jests to be had as my mighty Acended 11 win the Malaz Super cup.

Come one come all!!!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#3 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

well i have just joined as the undefeated TBC mon, the TBC!!!!!
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain(wrong series, ed)

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#4 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

Nice one Bob!

Is that it!? Surely the challenge is there for the taking.

EQ 10

#5 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:18 PM

The league is shaping up nicely now. I may have to create sub league but that is beyond my ken!

So! If you wish to join see above or below for the details to join. Should be interesting how things work out. I've already had to change one of my defenders. Bl00dy Wayne Bridge and a cracked pelvis! Twit!

EQ 10

#6 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:43 PM

So are we talking real football, or your silly Soccer crap?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#7 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:59 PM

Obdigore;200717 said:

So are we talking real football, or your silly Soccer crap?

Silly Soccer Crap as you put it chap.

EQ 10

#8 User is offline   Alorion DarkenBlade 

• Recruit

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:57 PM

Well think i have a pretty strong team , just hope some of my predictions for top pointers come up ;)

#9 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

The Captains the key!

Also there is a Wild card you can play once a season where you can change as many players as you want in one sitting without costing you points.

Wish i knew that last season.

EQ 10

#10 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:28 PM

I've made a few changes to my squad again now that i've considered my options, I'll continue to fine tune before the start.

#11 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:08 AM

The Cult of Dessembrae;200877 said:

I've made a few changes to my squad again now that i've considered my options, I'll continue to fine tune before the start.

You get neverending changes until the first match then its one a week or you loose points per transfer.

Drogba and Rooney upfront! How is that possible!!!?

EQ 10

#12 User is offline   Alorion DarkenBlade 

• Recruit

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

Well i managed Drogba and Torres up front as well as my secret weapon ;)

#13 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

Alorion DarkenBlade;200982 said:

Well i managed Drogba and Torres up front as well as my secret weapon ;)

Now im worried!

EQ 10

#14 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:20 AM

There is still time for anyone to come enter the Malaz Super Cup Football / Soccer league for the upcoming Premier League.

You are all welcome. Its free and a source for much banter and ribbing.

"My teams better then yours Ner ner ner ner ner neeeer! ", etc

EQ 10

#15 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:05 AM

Less then 3 weeks till the start of the Premiership.

There is still time to join the free league. But! With 8 or more teams already within the league and first place already a given. ( why thank you ) perhaps its too tricky.

Perhaps...

EQ 10

#16 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:51 PM

It will be fun to see how our picks turn out

I'll most likely do awful as I'm going for players that may have a good season, but still might need to prove that they can do that.

#17 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:58 PM

Its the quiet ones you have to watch. My picking skills stem from who ive heard of and thats about it. Dont tell anyone though...

OH!

EQ 10

#18 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:16 PM

Don't worry I won't tell anyone :):)

Like I said in the Premiership debate I'm intrigued to see how it pans out, it would always be awesome if your picks turn out to be very good and you are right up their with the best in the country, not to mention winning the malaz cup.

#19 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:46 PM

Well that IS the best in the country

EQ 10

#20 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:24 AM

It holds a pretty high and unique place in fantasy pick history, No one could beat it. Why settle for national glory, when the Malaz super cup holds almost global dominance and importance!

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users