• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Competition thread

#81 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:32 AM

Given the fact that my inbox often exceeds 1000 emails, I think you might say I'm already there!:)

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#82 User is offline   lokiman 

• ...Is afraid

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:14 AM

Well never done this before so, where and how do you enter?

edit- Never mind! I found it.

edit, edit-Where is this no spam thingy, I'm using hotmail, if that makes a difference.
Remember, God lets good looking people into Heaven. That said, you're one ugly Bastard.

#83 User is offline   Veilside 

• High Fist

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:02 AM

I just won a copy of Hunter's Run, very much appreciated Pat.

#84 User is offline   lokiman 

• ...Is afraid

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:02 PM

Man I hope I win something, I never win anything.:)
Remember, God lets good looking people into Heaven. That said, you're one ugly Bastard.

#85 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:51 AM

Hi guys!

I have one copy of the limited edition of Neil Gaiman's Coraline, courtesy of Subterranean Press. Yes, another collector's item! :p

Check the blog for all the details! :)

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#86 User is offline   lokiman 

• ...Is afraid

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:33 AM

Ooh, Coraline. I havn't read this one yet, wanted to, but... havn't.

#87 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:32 PM

Hey guys!

I have five copies of Stephen R. Donaldson's Fatal Revenant up for grabs, courtesy of G. P. Putnam's Sons.

Check out the blog for the details! ;)

Patrick

#88 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:41 PM

I have apparently one that signed Blade Itself copy.

<3 Thanks pat.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#89 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:31 PM

Hi there!

Ian McDonald's River of Gods will hit the shelves in trade paperback format soon. And I have three copies for you to win, courtesy of Pyr.

Check the blog for all the details! ;)

Patrick

#90 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:02 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks to both Bantam Dell and GRRM, I have an autographed set of Advance Reading Copies of both Dreamsongs volumes for you guys to win. ;)

Check the blog for all the details!

Patrick

#91 User is offline   kcf 

• High Fist

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

Well now it seems that Neth Space is on the book giveaway bandwagon.

I have a copy of River of Gods by Ian McDonald up for grabs. Good luck to all.

#92 User is offline   cervantor 

• Lieutenant

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:22 PM

Ken, welcome aboard to the giveaway spree ;) Hope we'll get to see more from you!

So here's the lastest from Fantasy Book Critic with more to come in the next week or so:

TWO copies of Mark J. Ferrari's excellent debut "The Book of Joby" courtesy of Tor Books!!! Giveaway ends Wednesday, September 26, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign up HERE.

TEN ADVANCE Readers' Galleys of Kristen Britain's "The High King's Tomb" courtesy of DAW Books!!! Giveaway ends Thursday, September 27, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign up HERE.

TWO PRIZE PACKS featuring Frank Beddor's The Looking Glass Wars, including a copy of "The Looking Glass Wars", it's sequel "Seeing Redd", the Hatter M graphic novel and two posters all courtesy of Goldberg McDuffie Communications!!! Giveaway ends Friday, September 28, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign up HERE.

#93 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:57 PM

A near-future thriller in which Kill Bill meets Blade Runner. . .

That's how Orbit are advertizing Jeff Somers' The Electric Church. And I have two autographed copies up for grabs on the blog! ;)

Check out the blog for all the details. :p

Cheers,

Patrick

#94 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

I've got six copies of Mike Carey's 'Dead Men's Boots' to give away (not if you live in the US though, something about copyright issues... sorry!) You want one? Go to my Blog and then drop me a line.
I'm off on holiday next week so this comp ends on Thursday.
Good luck! ;)

#95 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:19 AM

i want one! cant see your link though Oh handsome and intelligent and obviously genius esq young Deornoth
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#96 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:34 AM

I don't know where my sig has gone... :confused:
Try clicking Here instead ;)

EDIT: Now it's back!

#97 User is offline   cervantor 

• Lieutenant

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

ONE SET of all FOUR Temeraire books by Naomi Novik including "His Majesty's Dragon", "Throne of Jade", "Black Powder War" and "Empire of Ivory"!!! North American Residents Only. Giveaway ends Tuesday, September 25, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign Up HERE.

ONE Orbit Prize Pack including a copy of Brian Ruckley's "Winterbirth", Jeff Somer's "The Electric Church", Karen Miller's "The Innocent Mage" (Part one of the Kingmaker, Kingbreaker Duology) and the first three books in Lilith Saintcrow's Dante Valentine series—"Working For the Devil", "Dead Man Rising" and "The Devil's Right Hand" all courtesy of Orbit (an imprint of Hachette Book Group USA)!!! North American Residents Only. Giveaway ends Monday, October 1, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign Up HERE.

ONE SET of Sarah Monette's The Doctrine of Labyrinths including "Mélusine", "The Virtu" and "The Mirador" courtesy of Ace Books!!! Giveaway ends Tuesday, October 2, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign Up HERE.

FIVE copies of David Gunn's debut novel "Death's Head" (UK Version) courtesy of Transworld Books!!! Giveaway ends Wednesday, October 3, 2007 – 11:59AM PST. Sign Up HERE.

#98 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 22 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

Hi guys!

Orbit are publishing Daniel Abraham's A Shadow in Summer and A Betrayal in Winter as an omnibus titled The Long Price. Thanks to their generosity, I have 6 copies up for grabs! :D

Check the blog for all the details!

Patrick

#99 User is offline   lokiman 

• ...Is afraid

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

Wow I won Caroline! Thanks Pat

#100 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:38 PM

Good for you!:D

Patrick

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users