• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Competition thread

#121 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:15 AM

Hey guys!

I have three signed copies of Joe Abercrombie's latest, Last Argument of Kings, up for grabs, compliments of Gollancz.

Advance reviews make this one sound pretty good, so I'm eager to start reading it this weekend. :D

Check the blog for the details! :D

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#122 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:24 AM

I just sent my entry in Pat!

*crosses fingers*

#123 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:03 PM

Hi there,

As promised, February is THE month for SFF book giveaways! :D Thanks to the nice folks at Tor Books, I have five copies of Steven Erikson's Reaper's Gale up for grabs. In addition, I also have five autographed copies of R. A. Salvatore's The Ancient for you to win.

And there's a lot more to come! :D

Check the blog for all the details!

Cheers,

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#124 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

I have three copies of the US edition of Joe Abercrombie's Before They Are Hanged up for grabs. :rolleyes:

Check out the blog for the details!

Patrick

#125 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:08 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks to Bill and the Subpress crew, I have a copy of GRRM's Fevre Dream up for grabs. You know the drill by now. . .

Check the blog for the details! :rolleyes:

Patrick

#126 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:08 AM

I've got a spare copy of George RR. Martin's new 'Wild Cards' collection ('Inside Straight') if anyone fancies it. Have a look on the Blog for what to do next. The competition is open until next Thursday (21st February).
Good luck!

#127 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

Hi there!

Thanks to the nice folks at HarperCollins, I have five copies of Feist's latest, Wrath of a Mad God, up for grabs!

In case you haven't registered yet, there are ongoing giveaways for copies of Joe Abercrombie's Last Argument of Kings (signed) and Before They Are Hanged, S. L. Farrell's A Magic of Twilight, Steven Erikson's Reaper's Gale, R. A. Salvatore's The Ancient (signed), Peter Watts' Blindsight, and George R. R. Martin's Fevre Dream.

Check the blog for the details! ;)

Patrick

#128 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:46 AM

Hi guys!

Though Raymond E. Feist's latest novels leave a lot to be desired, his Riftwar saga remains one of my favorite fantasy series of all time! :p

Thanks to Bantam Dell, one lucky bastard will get his or her hands on the complete Riftwar (Magician: Apprentice, Magician: Master, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon, Prince of the Blood, and The King's Buccaneer), the Empire trilogy (Daughter of the Empire, Servant of the Empire, Mistress of the Empire), and his dark fantasy novel Faerie Tale.

If you have ever wanted to discover what Feist was all about, this is the perfect opportunity! :p

Check out the blog for all the details!

Patrick

#129 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:25 PM

Hi guys!

I have a copy of this upcoming collector's edition up for grabs, Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon, compliments of Subterranean Press.

I also have a giveaway for Iain M. Banks' Matter and a few others under way.

Check the blog for all the details! :D

Patrick

#130 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

I've got three copies of Tad Williams' 'Shadowmarch' and 'Shadowplay' to give away to anyone who wants them (not if you're in America or Canada though, stupid copyright laws... :D ). Have a click just Here if you fancy your chances... The competition is open until next Thursday night.

Good Luck! :)

#131 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 10 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

Yep, that's right!

Lockwood and I are testing the waters with this new giveaway. Essentially, the winner will get his or her pick of anything on Lockwood's website. The prize will be a Giclee, which is a 120$ value!

Check the blog for all the details! :p

Patrick

#132 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:50 AM

Congrats to "red"

#133 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

Who fancies all three books in Joel Shepherd's 'Cassandra Kresnov' trilogy? (It's really good) You do? Head on over Here to find out what to do next... Competition ends next Monday (31st March)

#134 Guest_Path-Shaper_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

Amphibian won the lockwood, lucky git.

#135 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:04 AM

I have five copies of the two first titles of Far Territories, a new imprint from Subterranean Press that will publish former limited editions in trade paperback format. Their first two titles are Tad Williams' Rite and Elizabeth Bear's New Amsterdam.

Feel free to look around the blog, for I have ongoing giveaways for books by Erikson, Esslemont, Ford, Willet, Ruckley, and Sapkowski.

Check the blog for all the details!

Patrick

#136 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

Hi guys!

I have a copy of the special issue of SpectraPulse which will be handed out at a number of SFF conventions, and which includes a never-before-seen chapter from A Dance with Dragons, up for grabs! :p

Patrick

#137 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:15 AM

I've got two copies of Brian Ruckley's Bloodheir up for grabs on the blog! :D

Patrick

#138 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

Yep! That's right! :D

I have three autographed Advance Reading Copies of R. Scott Bakker's excellent Neuropath for you to win, compliments of Penguin Books.

Patrick

#139 User is offline   kcf 

• High Fist

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:17 AM

I have 4 copies of the latest Dragonlance book - Amber and Blood by Margaret Weis.

#140 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

I have copies of Mike Carey's 'The Devil You Know' and 'Vicious Circle' for one lucky person to win. Fancy a shot at it? Have a click Here to find out what you need to do...

Good luck!

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users