• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#61 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 15 August 2004 - 01:24 PM

Oh we are not pretending we are not raging about Judas...sorry, Miller's move to Man Utd, we are fuming! Wee GIT!
Victory is mine!

#62 User is offline   Malarion 

• Malarion
  • Interests:Reading...writing...drinking

Posted 30 June 2004 - 05:53 PM

Dirty Brits f**k all. Dirty English maybe.

C'mon the Czechs!!!
Grumpy is only my middle name.

#63 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 November 2004 - 12:42 AM

PfahPosted Image

Have a laugh at my expense, this'll please AR immenslyPosted Image

It's Christmas time,
The Yids are so afraid,
It's Christmas time,
They've not got enough points from games they've played,

But in our world of plenty, Jol spreads no smile of joy,
Throw your arms around a Yiddo, At Christmas time,

But say a prayer

Pray for the blue and whites
At Christmas time,
it's hard When your team is playing ****e,

There's a world outside your window, And it's a world of Tottenham fear,
Where the only water flowing, Is a whining yiddos tears

And Santini's mobile ringing was the clanging of doom,
Well tonight thank Levy it's them instead of you,

And ther won't be many points for them this Christmas time,
The greatest gift they'll get this year's a draw'
Where no pass ever goes, No flick or long ball flows,
Do thay know how 3 points feel at all?

(Here's to you)
3 points for everyone
(Here's to them)
Travelling to Gillingham

Do they know how 3 points feel at all?

Feed the Yids (Let them know how 3 points feel) Feed The Yids (Let them know how 3 points feel)

Repeat then fade
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#64 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 13 October 2004 - 01:22 PM

well, I guess so. Majdan, iirc, but I can't tell for sure, I don't follow the league...
oh and Dudek played really well today, I have nothing against him.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#65 Guest_Oblivion_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:16 AM

"We'll" crush Holland. Just wait and see.....

#66 User is offline   Orfantal 

• First Sword

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:56 AM

Baros didn't hurt himself hitting the floor so often last week did he? Posted Image Posted Image

#67 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:05 PM

some of our players already were spoiled by that.
Olisadebe, for example, heating the bench in Panathinaikos (or whatever). result - he's now a useless fat twit.

a player has to, erm, play, to remain good. really...
oh and what's the fuss with Premiership? I've got the feeling that Dudek was WAY better back when he played in the Netherlands...
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#68 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:02 AM

Bryn, eeljit, I ment Shevchenko

#69 User is offline   cruz1701 

• Captain

Posted 04 July 2004 - 12:40 PM

Portugal lose in the final to Greece Posted Image

I couldn't really give a hoot about football but after they beat England I really didn't want to see them win, call it immature all you like but I'm so glad they didn't win.

Now all Greece need is an amazing olympics and they will have a great year Posted Image Posted Image

#70 User is offline   Farad 

• Fist

Posted 24 June 2004 - 01:41 PM

Posted Image for england

#71 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:51 AM

I'm in. let's hope my luck from the EC goes with me into this one.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#72 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:59 AM

oy! who's nicknamed the red devils here? yeeees, that's right. Manchester United!

#73 User is offline   Farad 

• Fist

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:37 PM

@ LC canada was in the last two rugby world cup Posted Image and they played some good games

#74 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 28 July 2004 - 08:53 AM

I think the english and the spanish league are the best ones. some argue for the italian serie A, but I ...just bleh. can't describe it. think it's too slow, maybe. shouldn't shout that so loud, though. haven't seen too much from that league. but I'd stick to the primera divisjone and premier league.

champions league is the tournament where the best of the best club teams gather for a tumble. it's kind of an extra carrot to do good for any team to do good in their own league. the winner of each league get a chance to play..no wait. some leagues have to qualify. and then there's the seeded and the unseeded. yeah, so you have the qualifying round with that seeding and that sais when they're going to jump into the qualifying ring. then there are those that just go right on through to the champions league, because they did better than the other teams, or come from a better league. aw, feck it.

champions league is full of big money and great teams. whatch this one.

the uefa cup has it's shining moments too. wouldn't hurt to follow this one.

@fiddler: to be frank (or jon), I wouldn't mind owen leaving. gerrard has to stay, but st.michael might burn a church and go to jail for all I care. he is deffinatly replacable.

#75 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:42 AM

their offensive play is really that good. it's just incredible. but their defence really sucks. they haven't gone a single game this season without conceding a goal. I'm finally starting to realise that ashley cole just isn't worth the 7.0 I paid for him in premierleague.com.

#76 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 06 August 2004 - 10:31 PM

igor has had a fantastic pre-season too. they say he's a real competitor for hamanns spot now.

I think arse will hold it up, even though viera and ljungberg may be leaving. remember that wenger made that team from scratch, so he obviously knows his way around this stool.

#77 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:15 AM

well I enjoyed that race, good strategy from Schummi, four pit stops and he takes the win Posted Image, Alonso put up a bit of a challenge, but nothing can beat the mighty Schummi it seems, and what a brilliant pass from Barrichello on the penultimate corner Posted Image to get the final podium spot, Trulli must have been kicking himself after that...and the McLarens at least finished sixth and seventh which bodes well for the future one hopes...

#78 Guest_starnberg_*

Posted 08 August 2004 - 03:58 AM

Does anyone care who wins that bloody league anymore. I find it a complete turnoff. Why? The ridicoulous salaries, sky sports hype, all the bulls**** that comes out of Ferguson Mourinho and Wenger, crap players getting 20 grand a week or more,the monstrosity that is Chelsea FC,The FA idiots(I thought the Irish Association were numbskulls) The ridicolous number of foreign imports,Sven Goran Conman and that other bum 300 grand a year Tord Grip. I could do his job. In fact here's my application to the FA. Gimme half Tord's salary and I'll show up at a few training sessions,attend premiership games every week, and prop Sven up by talking a load of ****e.

#79 User is offline   Fooler 

• Corporal

Posted 04 July 2004 - 12:41 PM

Good game. Canadian kid here, and thought that was very cool. I was pulling for Greece since the Quarters I'm pumped now for the world cup in '06.

#80 Guest__*

Posted 25 June 2004 - 09:45 AM

Shutup Mal Posted Image. I hope Scotland make it though to the Semi-Finals. . . oh, no wait a sec Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image.

Also, friend posted this somewhere:-

Posted Image

His msg board says please leave some positive feedback. Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

15 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users