• 50 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#21 Guest__*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:40 PM

WooooooooooHooooooooooooo's!!! Thanks kettle! Posted Image That's in 20 mins. . .

PS - What the hell is your msn? Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:45 AM

its like the curse of ITV for england

#23 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:53 AM

I propose www.crazysoccer.com

seems decent enough.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#24 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:51 AM

sure, they beat Chelsea, but I wasn't entralled by their football last season. Rothen was a thug.
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#25 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:00 PM

Well, what can I say? England so close, yet so far as always. Other coaches will note what happened today, and use it to their advantage, you cn bet- Trappatoni and Voller in particular will relish defending like England against the French. Henry, as usual, looked crap in a big game as Campbell and King (who had a brilliant game) kept the so-called best striker in the world extremely quiet. I'm looking forward to Germany vs. Netherlands...

#26 Guest__*

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:09 PM

O_o saw F1 again today for the first time in ages. Well done Schumi brothers for coming one and two and also to Jenson Button with yet another Podium finish Posted Image. Wonder if next year there will be better competition for Ferrari and the Schumi/Barrichello combination Posted Image.

What's that you say the season isn't over yet? But they just had the Japanese GrandPrix!!! That's ALWAYS last in the calendar. Brazil is last? Bah new fangled changes. Well I hope Barrichello finally get's that home win he so totally deserves Posted Image.

#27 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:12 PM

I thought real's denied any interest in owen. besides, they've got their eyes on viera, thus getting owen too wont coencide with their master plan: to get only one star per season.

besides, morientes played last night against wisla krakow, so he's pretty much out of the picture for liverpool.

#28 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:56 PM

Damn. Tell you what though, Andrade should be a striker. What a chip over the goaliePosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#29 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:34 AM

Ah, that old chestnut...you see, Falco, such jibes mean nothing to us because WE KNOW we are crap! Thus, we cannot be insulted! Posted Image Therefore, hundreds of years of oppression etc etc and so on gives us the right to gloat when England fail. Misery loves company, after all!
Victory is mine!

#30 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:03 PM

when you fall back in such a game, it always ends like this. in 1974, that's how Holland lost to Germany in the final. they've totally f*cked it up, Bryn. brilliant first half, I must say, but in the second... they should hang the coach for this. that defensive play is NOT effective. the frenchmen had LOADS of good occasions, and I am laughing of them too for not scoring in those moments. falling back into defense is good when you have at least 2 goals of advantage.

and stop playing The Man on football, it's ridiculous.

btw, what I saw on Beckham's neck, is he now a neonazi? Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#31 Guest_Fingon_*

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:38 PM

Both Williams and both Toyotas disqualified from the Canadain GP for illegal brake ducts. Most unusual for teams with such a high calibre of engineers! Was it an oversight or were they trying to pull a fast one? Anywya Fisi up to 4th and both Jordans in the points. Nice one. And well done Timo GLock on his debut!

#32 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:11 AM

46th- but they will slip-up. They're NOT that THAT good, just lucky...

#33 User is offline   Mulch 

• Fist

Posted 17 December 2004 - 02:41 AM

NUFC 1 - SPORTING LISBON 1

Go on the toon! Finish top of the group.
"Here's to beer!, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer Simpson

#34 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 03 June 2004 - 05:57 PM

Anyway, good work by Levy getting Santini. Hopfully some young and talented French players will follow him in ie. Mendy, Luyindula etc.

England playing without a central holding midfielder in Euro will be shredded by France, Czechs etc.

#35 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:44 AM

Umm it was not offside. I have seen the replay at least 6 times now.

#36 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:25 AM

I still wish that dick'o would get a neck shot. would have made this world remotely pleasent.

#37 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:53 AM

anyways, to me, the Croatia - Switzerland game is a scandal as big as Russia - Japan in WC2002.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#38 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:52 PM

Alright baby, the Dutch are through! I know the Czechs did us a favour, but woooohoooo Posted Image. Lets hope RVN's scoring streak continues- like Rooney, he's on 4 from 3 now...

#39 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:32 PM

I couldn't watch that game, but the score really gave me a scare. I doubt arse will go through another season without loosing, but from what I saw they look mighty strong.

#40 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:15 PM

You need a defensive middy to win trophies ala Makalele, Viera, Keane, Gattuso etc. Davids was as good as they came...

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users