• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Formula One - BEWARE of rabid Schumacher fan

#241 User is offline   Kallor 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:23 PM

jen, you're a riot. a great win for ferrari on sunday; the americans are not the idiots that their press would have us believe; an amazing fan turnout. poor jacques...from 5th even...ferrari won't have that pace again this season, but it was nice while it lasted.

if i were ron dennis, i'd have sacked montoya long ago. it was nice to see fisi do well for a change, and well done rubens, outclassing princess jenson at every turn.

#242 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:36 PM

BAD said:

Who wants to watch "normal ppl" on TV? Wait you aren't one of these reality tv addicts are you? :hand:

Nope, not really... :)
And one by one the gardens died

#243 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:18 PM

mmm....bit late I know, but what a race for Ferrari :p it was good to see the old Schummi magic at work again...alas poor Jaques, I weeped with you on that one Kallor :) he was heading for his best finish of the season too, also have to agree with you about chubby chops Montoya (though the stewards have deemed it a racing incident) his contract is most probably too water tight for Ron to fire him though, but at least he's not doing himself any favours atm and a place on the grid next year is looking even less likely with every race :banana:

I hope some of the new drivers coming up through the lesser formulas have personality, it is sadly lacking in F1 these days, love him or hate him, Schumacher gives 100% to the sport, he still has exuberance when he wins a race, he can still go of on one when things arn't going his way, he is arrogant, but then you don't get to be a 7 time world champion without a hell of a lot of self belief and ego, he is vocal and often says things the fans don't like, but at least he has personality, Alonso always looks like it was just another Sunday drive when he's on the podium, you can almost see him yawning. Kimi mumbles in a monotone and to be honest IfeellikeI'mgoingtofallasleepafterlisteningtohimforawhile...we need more outspoken people like Jaques, but he might soon be going to pastures new, I miss the Eddie Irvines of the F1 world, so lets hope some of the up and comming drivers have a less then squeaky clean image and a personality....

#244 User is offline   Kallor 

• First Sword

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:36 PM

i agree wholeheartedly, kettle. f1 definitely needs soem new personalities, though i am quite sure that jacques will be around for another season. and, love him or hate him, schumacher does give f1 that 'je ne sais quoi' which puts f1 in a league of its own.

#245 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:43 PM

The latest number of the F1 Racing magazine doesn't share your fondness of Schumi Senior...:) :cool:

#246 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:41 PM

well not that it was unexpected, but it has been announced that Bridgestone will be the sole tyre supplier for seasons 2008 to 2010, now all we need to do is pray that they change back to proper slicks instead those stupid grooved tyres...

@ Kallor, I can only hope your right, hopefully BMW will realise they need to keep Jaques on as his experience will be invaluable to them...

#247 User is offline   Folken 

• Never throw your life away so easily

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

It was announced that it would be bridgestone last year when Michelen pulled out...this all just a stupid formality.

And pfft, who cares about paddock rating. They're all going to cry and miss him to death when he's retired. Just learn to kiss the ground he walks on and you'll all be fine.
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#248 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:01 PM

another bloody stupid ass ...STUPID STUPID STUPID ass move on the STUPID STUPID STUPID FIA.

They've just cancelled 3rd cars starting next year. Honestly this was an awesome way of showcasing young drivers...god...they just come up with new ways to destroy the futures of young drivers.
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#249 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:40 AM

I am in mourning.

My 34 in by 22 in Schumacher frame just fell off the wall and the glass is completely ruined:( I only pray that this is not a sign of things to come

#250 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:37 PM

Jen said:

It was announced that it would be bridgestone last year when Michelen pulled out...this all just a stupid formality.

And pfft, who cares about paddock rating. They're all going to cry and miss him to death when he's retired. Just learn to kiss the ground he walks on and you'll all be fine.

You talking 'bout Schumi or Jacques?

Jacques, i hope!:D :D

#251 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:00 PM

You dont' know me at all do you?

#252 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:34 PM

LMAO....I can almost see Jen foaming at the mouth and shouting a few curses in which Hoods hairy balls and your disembowling play a prominant part Voices :D

I bet this latest move was one of Max's little brain waves, ffs it not only stops the young drivers showing their talent it curtails their learning experience too, many step up from a lesser formula to be the test driver, and driving the third car they get to experience a race weekend and learn the tracks where testing doesn't take place...apparently they want to get rid of the third car because many of the race drivers don't appear in friday practice sessions, which means they won't be selling enough tickets for the friday practice sessions, but the race drivers are only trying to conserve their engines etc, because of the 2 race engine rule bought about by the FIA in the first place...

#253 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

:banana: PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! MOTY IDIOT IS OUT! :banana: *runs around screaming*

#254 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:56 AM

Jen...did that 34 in by 22 in Schumacher frame fall of an hit you on the head!! :D...

well it's the best news I've heard all day, ole chubbychops of to NASCAR, at least he'll have no trouble fitting in the car :D

oh who amI kidding!! :banana: :lachen70: :banana: :lachen70: :banana: :lachen70: :banana: :lachen70: :banana: :lachen70: :banana: :lachen70: :banana:

that news has got to be worth smilie abuse :ehh: (even though it is limited to only 16 smilies)

#255 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:37 PM

hahaha oh such joyess news.

I was not in shock to be honest though...ever since Grandprix.com reported that montoya had been dropped by Mclaren...it was pretty obvious he had no other option other than America.

#256 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:25 PM

Hes Gone!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

#257 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:07 AM

You're being really mean...
Monty rules... So sad he's gone... Where's gone all the fun and excitment now??:D

Remember Brasil 2001??:D

P.S- good news- seems like Kimi is off to Renault, as Schumi is keen on singing a new 2-year contract with zi Fevavi...:banana:

#258 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 13 July 2006 - 11:09 PM

Ted: How much will you miss Juan Pablo Montoya?

MS: Next question

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!

Where did you hear about kimi going off to Renault? grandprix.com has not reported such a deal/"new" rumour and so one shouldn't put any weight on it. The latest deal, which grandprix.com believes, has gone through is the one I mentioned earlier. Kimi and Michael at Ferrari, with equal footing.

And im not being mean...I hate wankers like him. DC used to be like him, but since his move to Red Bull my respect for him has doubled ten fold. He is truly a changed man but monty idiot is just a fast moron who never applied himself. Frank Williams isntead an idiot. He picked Montoya over Button for a reason, but it was Juan that never applied himself. Countless time in the first 2,3 years of F1 we heard Frank Williams say that he must follow in Michael's footsteps when it comes to preparation. Speed isn't everything, if you're not prepared you're not going to win. In 2001 he had a good chance of being a title contender but he squandered it all by pushing too hard, where as Ralf was patient and pushed the car only as far as he needed and won a string of races in a row that year, where as juan had a string of engine failures

#259 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:27 AM

I haven't heard anything about Kimi going of to Renault either!! though I did find this little snippet

Michael Schumacher has finally ruled out the possibility of switching to a different Formula One team at the end of 2006.
''There is nothing new,'' Schumacher said in France, before adding: ''If I continue, it is with Ferrari.''
So although now openly musing about whether to go or stay at his Maranello team, Schumacher denied that the real factor under consideration is whether or not he is prepared to occupy a red car alongside Kimi Raikkonen.
He insisted: ''I have never made a decision based on who my teammate is, and nothing has changed.''

so I suppose we're gonna have to wait till Monza for definite news as to whether he's staying in F1...

as to the Montoya thing, I couldn't agree more with you Jen, when Montoya came into F1 on the back of a Champ Car championship and an Indy 500 win, it looked like he was going places, he seemed an exciting racer and would surly be a contender for the championship, but he just squandered opportunities and race wins with stupid moves and brainless driving (by this I mean his emotions got the better of him,) yes he had some inspiring drives, but they were all to far in between, what an F1 driver needs to be is consistent, it's what wins races and ultimately championships, I wish him the best of luck in NASCAR as I never watch it :D

have to agree with you about Coulthard too Jen, he is driving so much better these days, like a different man, I never liked or rated him as a driver pre Redbull, but he has gone up in my estimation and I actually pay attention to where he is in the race these days....

#260 Guest_BAD_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:20 PM

Called-by-the-Voices said:

You're being really mean...
Monty rules... So sad he's gone... Where's gone all the fun and excitment now??:D

Remember Brasil 2001??:p

The fun and excitement left Montoya when he went to McClaren. Like with all drivers. Don't worry though, you still have Mr. Excitement-and-Good-For-Ratings Alonso. :D

Also note the change in Coulthard when he left McClaren to go to Redbull, wait I see you lot already have.

MCLAREN=FUNDRAININGBORINGASHELLTEAM

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users