Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Game Thread - Malazan Empire

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Game Thread

#301 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 March 2021 - 09:38 AM

Posted Image

Fulfill no objectives.

gain 3 tokens 3/0/0
draw 1 AC
refresh and so on

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 7

Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 3T | 6F | 0S
Goods: 0/3 C | 1 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 7
Promissory Notes: 3 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 2 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)
+ Archon Veil (1/3, blue spec.)
+ Vefut II (3/4)
+ Quann (2/1)

Technologies:
+Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.
+ Transport Diodes -- You may exhaust this card at the start of your turn during the action phase; remove up to 4 of your ground forces from the game board and place them on 1 or more planets you control
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Psychoarchaeology -- You can use technology specialties on planets you control without exhausting them, even if those planets are exhausted. During the Action Phase, you can exhaust planets you control that have technology specialties to gain 1 trade good.
+ Hyper Metabolism -- During the status phase, gain 3 command tokens instead of 2.
+ Pre-Fab Arcologies - After you explore a planet, ready that planet.
+ AI Development Algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

+ Carrier II
+ Fighter II
+ Automated Defense Turrets -- Upgrades your Destroyer blueprints to Destroyer II.

Leaders:
+ Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.
+ Dart and Tai (COMMANDER) -- After you gain control of a planet that was controlled by another player: You may explore that planet.
+ Hesh and Pit (HERO) -- ACTION: Gain 1 relic and perform the secondary ability of up to 2 readied or unchosen strategy cards; during this action, spend command tokens from your reinforcements instead of your strategy pool. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Saar Support for the Throne
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Empyrean Dark Pact -- When you give a number of commodities to the Empyrean player equal to your maximum commodity value, you each gain 1 trade good. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Empyrean player's units, return this card to the Empyrean player.
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Empyrean alliance.
+ (RELIC) Shard of the Throne -- When you gain this card, gain 1 victory point; when you lose this card, lose 1 victory point. When a player gains control of a legendary planet you control or a planet you control in your home system, that player gains this card.
+ (RELIC) The Obsidian -- When you gain this card, draw 1 secret objective. You can have 1 additional scored or unscored secret objective.
+ (FULFILLED SO) Fight With Precision -- 1VP -- Action Phase -- Use ANTI-FIGHTER BARRAGE to destroy the last of a player's fighters in a system.

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#302 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

End of Status Phase 5

New PO: Galvanize the People -- 2VP -- Status Phase -- Spend a total of 6 tokens from your tactic and/or strategy pools.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#303 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2021 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

Agenda Phase 5

Agendas:

ANTI-INTELLECTUAL REVOLUTION (LAW)
FOR:
+ After a player researches a technology, he must destroy 1 of his non-fighter ships.
AGAINST:
+ At the start of the next strategy phase, each player chooses and exhausts 1 planet for each technology he owns.

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT LEAKS (LAW)
ELECT SCORED SECRET OBJECTIVE:
+ The elected secret objective becomes a public objective; place it near the other public objectives in the common play area.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#304 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 13 March 2021 - 05:27 PM

Argent Flight - Leading the debate

12 votes FOR (+6 from zeal) (Arnor, Avar, Lor(,Ylir ,Loki ,Abaddon ,Mirage

1 vote for produce en masse (+6)

#305 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 March 2021 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

Agenda Resolution

FOR:
+ After a player researches a technology, he must destroy 1 of his non-fighter ships.
AGAINST:
+ At the start of the next strategy phase, each player chooses and exhausts 1 planet for each technology he owns.

Votes:

IH: 12 votes (ZEAL + Arnor, Avar, Lor, Ylir ,Loki, Abaddon, Mirage) -> FOR
Tatts: ABSTAIN
Khell: ABSTAIN
Morgoth: 11 votes (all planets) -> FOR
Blend: 12 votes (all planets) -> FOR
Twelve: 18 votes (all planets) -> AGAINST

The council is FOR the motion. This law is put in place: After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.

Twelve scores the following secret objective and gains 1 VP:

Dictate Policy -- 1VP -- Agenda Phase -- There are 3 or more laws in play.

+ The elected secret objective becomes a public objective; place it near the other public objectives in the common play area.

Votes:

IH: 7 votes (ZEAL + Atlas) -> PRODUCE EN MASSE
Tatts: 13 votes (all planets) -> UNVEIL FLAGSHIP
Khell: 6 votes (all planets) -> PRODUCE EN MASSE
Morgoth: ABSTAIN
Blend: ABSTAIN
Twelve: ABSTAIN

The vote is tied. The Speaker (Twelve) must resolve the tie.

Twelve chooses PRODUCE EN MASSE, which becomes a public objective.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 March 2021 - 12:14 AM

#306 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 March 2021 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Round 6 - Strategy Phase

Updated Map: https://drive.google...Qnb7vF5bvf/view

Strategy Selection Order: Twelve > IH > Tatts > Khell > Morgoth > Blend

There is 1 trade good on TRADE.
There is 1 trade good on WARFARE.

Draw / Discard deck sizes:

ACTION -- 66 / 21

CULTURAL EXPLO -- 1 / 5
INDUSTRIAL EXPLO -- 5 / 9
HAZARDOUS EXPLO -- 7 / 2
FRONTIER EXPLO -- 2 / 4

SECRET OBJECTIVES -- 22
RELICS -- 1

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 March 2021 - 12:40 AM

#307 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:29 AM

Posted Image

Strategy Phase:

Leadership

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 8

Strategy Card: Leadership
Command Pools: 2T | 5F | 0S
Goods: 0/3 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 6
Promissory Notes: 4 Winnu, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1)
+ Mecatol Rex (1/6)
+ Rigel I (0/1)
+ Rigel II (1/2)
+ Rigel III (1/1)

Technologies:
+ Dark Energy Tap -- After you perform a tactical action in a system that contains a frontier token, if you have 1 or more ships in that system, explore that token. Your ships can retreat into adjacent systems that do not contain other players' units, even if you do not have units or control planets in that system.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value to 1 of your ships during this tactical action.
+XRD Transporters -- Upgrades Carrier blueprint to Carrier II

Leaders:
+ Berekar Berekon (AGENT) -- When 1 or more of a player's units use PRODUCTION: You may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 2.
+ Rickar Rickani (COMMANDER) -- During combat: Apply +2 to the result of each of your unit's combat rolls in the Mecatol Rex system, your home system, and each system that contains a legendary planet.

Other:
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Produce en Masse -- Have units with a combined PRODUCTION value of at least 8 in a single system.
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Dictate Policy -- Have 3 laws in play
+ (RELIC) The Crown of Thalnos -- During each combat round, this card's owner may reroll any number of their dice, applying +1 to the results; any units that reroll dice but do not produce at least 1 hit are destroyed.
+ Blends SFFT

This post has been edited by twelve: 17 March 2021 - 02:33 AM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#308 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 March 2021 - 07:56 AM

BX | Public Disgrace | When another player chooses a strategy card during the strategy phase: | That player must choose a different strategy card instead, if able.

#309 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:18 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 17 March 2021 - 07:56 AM, said:

BX | Public Disgrace | When another player chooses a strategy card during the strategy phase: | That player must choose a different strategy card instead, if able.

CF | Sabatoge | When another player plays and action card other than "Sabatoge" | Cancel that action card.

This post has been edited by twelve: 17 March 2021 - 02:37 PM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#310 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 March 2021 - 04:57 PM

Imperial

#311 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 March 2021 - 05:21 PM

Diplomacy
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#312 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 17 March 2021 - 05:34 PM

Politics?
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#313 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 19 March 2021 - 06:24 AM

Well then, Warfare I suppose

#314 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:49 PM

Trade (+1TG)

This post has been edited by Blend: 20 March 2021 - 05:28 AM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#315 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

Round 6 - Action Phase

Initiative Order: Twelve > Tattersail > Khellendros > Blend > Morgoth > Imperial Historian

#316 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries: None

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Winnu
<Skip to production : Exhaut Berekar Bekekon (2), Everra (3) and Velnor (2) build 3 mechs (disband the 3 in the Rigel system) and 2 infantry.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Leadership
Command Pools: 2T 1T | 5F | 0S
Action Cards: 5
Promissory Notes: 4 Winnu, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean
Secret Objectives: 2 fulfilled | 0 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1)
+ Mecatol Rex (1/6)
+ Rigel I (0/1)
+ Rigel II (1/2)
+ Rigel III (1/1)

Technologies:
+ Dark Energy Tap -- After you perform a tactical action in a system that contains a frontier token, if you have 1 or more ships in that system, explore that token. Your ships can retreat into adjacent systems that do not contain other players' units, even if you do not have units or control planets in that system.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value to 1 of your ships during this tactical action.
+XRD Transporters -- Upgrades Carrier blueprint to Carrier II

Leaders:
+ Berekar Berekon (AGENT) -- When 1 or more of a player's units use PRODUCTION: You may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 2.
+ Rickar Rickani (COMMANDER) -- During combat: Apply +2 to the result of each of your unit's combat rolls in the Mecatol Rex system, your home system, and each system that contains a legendary planet.

Other:
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Produce en Masse -- Have units with a combined PRODUCTION value of at least 8 in a single system.
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Dictate Policy -- Have 3 laws in play
+ (RELIC) The Crown of Thalnos -- During each combat round, this card's owner may reroll any number of their dice, applying +1 to the results; any units that reroll dice but do not produce at least 1 hit are destroyed.
+ Blends SFFT

This post has been edited by D'rek: 20 March 2021 - 07:52 PM

#317 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:40 PM

Posted Image

Play Diplomacy on Elysium (home system)

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 9

Strategy Card: Diplo
Command Pools: 2T | 5F | 0S
Goods: 2/2 C | 2 TG
Action Cards: 5
Promissory Notes: 2 UI, 2 Argent
Secret Objectives: 3 fulfilled | 0 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Elysium (7/4) (Ul The Progenitor)
+ Cealdri (0/2, yellow spec.)
+ Xanhact (3/1) (rich world; mining world)
+ MALLICE(0/3)
+ Thibah (2/2, Cybernetic Research Facility)
+ Perimeter (2/1)

Technologies:
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.
+AI Development Algorithm - When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.
+ Hel Titan II -- Upgrades your Hel Titan I blueprints to Hel Titan II.

Leaders:
+ Tellurian (AGENT) -- When a hit is produced against a unit: You may exhaust this card to cancel that hit.
+ Tungstantus (COMMANDER) -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Ul The Progenitor (HERO) ACTION: Ready Elysium and attach this card to it. Its resource and influence values are each increased by 3, and it gains the SPACE CANNON 5 (x3) ability as if it were a unit.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Argent Alliance -- When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Argent Support for the Throne
+ (MALLICE) Exterrix Headquarters -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to gain 2 trade goods or convert all of your commodities into trade goods.
+ Ul The Progenitor (HERO) ACTION: Ready Elysium and attach this card to it. Its resource and influence values are each increased by 3, and it gains the SPACE CANNON 5 (x3) ability as if it were a unit.
+ (FULFILLED SO) Defy Space and Time -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have units in the wormhole nexus.
+Become the Gatekeeper -- 1VP -- Status Phase + (Fulfilled SO) -- Have 1 or more ships in a system that contains an alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a beta wormhole.
+Mechanize the Military -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 1 mech on each of 4 planets.
MINISTER OF WAR (LAW)
ELECT PLAYER:
+ The elected player gains this card. The owner of this card may discard this card after performing an action to remove 1 of his command counters from the game board and return it to his reinforcements; then he may perform 1 additional action.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#318 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:56 AM

Posted Image

Component Action:

Exhaust Vorhal for 3 influence and play:

DN | Impersonation | As an Action: | Spend 3 influence to draw 1 secret objective.

Khell draws Fuel the War Machine -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 3 space docks on the game board.

and must now discard 1 SO from his play area.

Discard Establish Hegemony.

Then play:

Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card.

Draw 1 action card.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: POLITICS
Command Pools: 3T | 5F | 2S
Action Cards: 4
Promissory Notes: 4 Saar, 1 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Winnu, 1 Ul
Secret Objectives: 2 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Vorhal (1/3) (green tech, terraformed)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)

Technologies:
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.
+ Chaos Mapping -- Other players cannot activate asteroid fields that contain 1 or more of your ships. At the start of your turn during the action phase, you may produce 1 unit in a system that contains at least 1 of your units that has Production.
+ Light/Wave Deflector -- Your ships can move through systems that contain other player's ships.

Leaders:
+ Captain Mendosa (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to increase the move value of 1 of that player's ships to match the move value of the ship on the game board that has the highest move value.
+ Rowl Sarrig (COMMANDER) -- When you produce fighters or infantry: You may place each of those units at any of your space docks that are not blockaded.

Other:
+ (HOPE'S END) Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card.
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Naaz-Rokha Support for the Throne
+ Custodians Token
+ (FULFILLED SO) Unveil Flagship -- 1VP -- Action Phase -- Win a space combat in a system that contains your flagship. You cannot score this objective if your flagship is destroyed in the combat.
+ (FULFILLED SO) Stake Your Claim -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Control a planet in a system that contains a planet controlled by another player.
+ (UNFULFILLED SO) Fuel the War Machine -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 3 space docks on the game board.

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 21 March 2021 - 12:12 AM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#319 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 20 March 2021 - 05:23 AM

Posted Image

Action 1

Activate Gravity Rift next to Morgoth's Homeworld

Return Nazh-Rokha Alliance PN to Morgoth.

Play following action card:

DK | Harness Energy | After you activate an anomaly: | Replenish your commodities.

Trade 4 commodities to Tatts in exchange for 2 TGs and 2 Commodities.

Move 1 Cruiser from Gamma Wormhole
Move 2 Destroyers from Home System

Space Combat Round 1

Morgoth:
1x Destroyer(8) -> [1]

Blend:
1x Cruiser(7) -> [2]
2x Destroyer(9) -> [6][8]

Space Combat Round 2

Morgoth:
1x Destroyer(8) -> [10] -> 1 hit

Blend:
1x Cruiser(7) -> [1]
2x Destroyer(9) -> [10][1] -> 1 hit

Morgoth destroys his destroyer. Blend destroys 1 destroyer.

Use agent ability to gain 1 CT, place in Tactical

Explore Frontier Token -> FD12 | Unknown Relic Fragment | This card counts as a relic fragment of any type.

Action 2

Play Trade
Gain 3 TGs, replenish commodities
Give a free refresh to Tatts

Use The Atrament to place 2 infantry on Kraag

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TRADE
Command Pools: 1T | 5F | 1S
Goods: 4/4 C | 11 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 1U
Action Cards: 3
Promissory Notes: 4 Empyrean, 1 Winnu
Secret Objectives: 2 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (0/2,red) (Warfare Research Facility)
+ Primor (2/1, legendary)
+ Alio Prima (3/2, De-militarized Zone)

Technologies:
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.
+ Aetherstream -- After you or one of your neighbors activates a system that is adjacent to an anomaly, you may apply +1 to the move value of all of that player's ships during this tactical action.
+ Fleet Logistics -- During each of your turns of the action phase, you may perform 2 actions instead of 1.
+ Light/Wave Deflector -- Your ships can move through systems that contain other player's ships.
+ Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
+ Voidwatch -- After a player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your units, they must give you 1 promissory note from their hand, if able.
+ XRD Transporters -- Upgrades your Carrier blueprints to Carrier II.

Leaders:
+ Acamar (AGENT) -- After a player moves ships into a system that does not contain any planets: You may exhaust this card; that player gains 1 command token.
+ Xuange (COMMANDER) -- After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 of your command tokens: You may return that token to your reinforcements.

Other:

+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Threaten Enemies -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 1 or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Adapt New Strategies -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Own 2 faction technologies (Valefor Assimilator does not count).
+ (PRIMOR) The Atrament -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place up to 2 infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Winnu Support for the Throne

This post has been edited by D'rek: 20 March 2021 - 08:27 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#320 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 23 March 2021 - 11:05 AM

Posted Image

Activate home system.

Move 3 Fighters from Vefut

Build 2 Dreadnoughts 8, exhausting Vefut 2 (3) and AI development Algorithm (3) + Sarween Tools (1) and 1 TG

Use agent to explore and refresh Vefut 2. -> EH01 | Core Mine | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 trade good. -> Don't remove infantry.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 2T | 6F | 0S
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 7
Promissory Notes: 3 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 2 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)
+ Archon Veil (1/3, blue spec.)
+ Vefut II (3/4)
+ Quann (2/1)

Technologies:
+Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.
+ Transport Diodes -- You may exhaust this card at the start of your turn during the action phase; remove up to 4 of your ground forces from the game board and place them on 1 or more planets you control
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Psychoarchaeology -- You can use technology specialties on planets you control without exhausting them, even if those planets are exhausted. During the Action Phase, you can exhaust planets you control that have technology specialties to gain 1 trade good.
+ Hyper Metabolism -- During the status phase, gain 3 command tokens instead of 2.
+ Pre-Fab Arcologies - After you explore a planet, ready that planet.
+ AI Development Algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

+ Carrier II
+ Fighter II
+ Automated Defense Turrets -- Upgrades your Destroyer blueprints to Destroyer II.

Leaders:
+ Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.
+ Dart and Tai (COMMANDER) -- After you gain control of a planet that was controlled by another player: You may explore that planet.
+ Hesh and Pit (HERO) -- ACTION: Gain 1 relic and perform the secondary ability of up to 2 readied or unchosen strategy cards; during this action, spend command tokens from your reinforcements instead of your strategy pool. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Saar Support for the Throne
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Empyrean Dark Pact -- When you give a number of commodities to the Empyrean player equal to your maximum commodity value, you each gain 1 trade good. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Empyrean player's units, return this card to the Empyrean player.
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Empyrean alliance.
+ (RELIC) Shard of the Throne -- When you gain this card, gain 1 victory point; when you lose this card, lose 1 victory point. When a player gains control of a legendary planet you control or a planet you control in your home system, that player gains this card.
+ (RELIC) The Obsidian -- When you gain this card, draw 1 secret objective. You can have 1 additional scored or unscored secret objective.
+ (FULFILLED SO) Fight With Precision -- 1VP -- Action Phase -- Use ANTI-FIGHTER BARRAGE to destroy the last of a player's fighters in a system.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 23 March 2021 - 10:27 PM

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users