Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Chatty Thread - Malazan Empire

• 146 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Chatty Thread

#901 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:30 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 05:29 PM, said:

I'm not going to let anyone move into the asteroid field without firing sorry.

Suit yourself. Your loss of a free TG really. Hope you miss! :)
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#902 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:30 PM

Plus it could be my SO to destroy a ship with PDS but I have not received that yet.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#903 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:33 PM

Just to double check I'm not breaking a deal tatts, do you consider the asteroid field to be under our deal for PDS protection?

#904 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:36 PM

I do. It borders my HW.

#905 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:37 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 05:36 PM, said:

I do. It borders my HW.

Yeah, real convenient that all of a sudden that empty hex is part of what you consider your systems.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#906 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:38 PM

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 05:37 PM, said:

I do. It borders my HW.

Yeah, real convenient that all of a sudden that empty hex is part of what you consider your systems.

It'd be fun if you could pull a quote where that was explicitly stated, but I suspect you're just pulling it out of your ass now as an excuse to get an extra shot against a destroyer (fucking scary those destroyers all by themselves eh?)

#907 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:40 PM

I do. It borders my HW.

For your information I was planning on moving there to block Khell from parking a force.

#908 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:42 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 05:40 PM, said:

I do. It borders my HW.

For your information I was planning on moving there to block Khell from parking a force.

Well now you don't have to, I'm already there and willing to pay you a TG for it.

I still say you're full of shit and this blank hex was not part of what you considered your systems when you brokered that deal with IH.

#909 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:17 PM

Sorry blend got to stick with my alliance deal with tatts. Apologies there are 6 pds shots defending that asteroid field.

I'll turn them off if tatts makes a deal with you.

#910 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:27 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 January 2021 - 06:17 PM, said:

Sorry blend got to stick with my alliance deal with tatts. Apologies there are 6 pds shots defending that asteroid field.

What? How are there 6? I count 2 from Tatts and 1 from you.

I think it's a dick move to go back on something based on an agreement that was NOT previously made, but you do you, I guess. Don't expect any future cooperation such as holding off on moving out of Mirage for a turn. I'd remind you that I wouldn't have this issue with Tatts' PDS's if I hadn't held off on moving out of Mirage like you asked.

#911 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:34 PM

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 06:27 PM, said:

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 January 2021 - 06:17 PM, said:

What? How are there 6? I count 2 from Tatts and 1 from you.

IH fires 3 times (PDS + Plasma Scoring + Commander). Tatts fires twice...so five times, unless I'm missing a sixth somewhere.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#912 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:40 PM

Plus IH's commander

#913 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:41 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 06:40 PM, said:

Plus IH's commander

Oh yes, Alliance buddies. Your two PDS systems together are disgusting :p
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#914 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:47 PM

Well Tatts, I can offer you an additional TG (so 2TGs) to turn off the PDS. Otherwise I guess I have no choice but to risk it at this point.

#915 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:57 PM

Y'all seemed pretty done with negotiating so I already resolved it (before that most recent message).

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#916 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

I mean, there was still an offer on the table that I hadn't received a response for, but I guess Tatts probably wouldn't have accepted it anyway.

I definitely forgot about Tatts having researched PDS II, would have gone elsewhere if I had realized.

IH - as I said, don't expect any favours from me going forward. There was NO DEAL with Tatts over the blank hex until you said something that allowed him to pretend like there was.

#917 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 07:14 PM

@Tatts - to be clear, the PDS2 tech you research is not Deep Space Cannon, that's the generic PDS2 tech. You research Hel-Titan II. Please update your post accordingly.

@IH - please go back and fix up the post you quoted because you were on your phone at the time.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#918 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 07:49 PM

Blend what would it cost for me to place a unit over Quann?

Let's move forward, PDS are not being turned off for anyone except IH. So don't feel singled out.

#919 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 08:09 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 07:49 PM, said:

Blend what would it cost for me to place a unit over Quann?

Let's move forward, PDS are not being turned off for anyone except IH. So don't feel singled out.

That is most certainly not on the table after the shit you just pulled over a Destroyer. Don't ask me for a favour after causing me grief, that's ridiculous.

#920 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 08:19 PM

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 06:59 PM, said:

I mean, there was still an offer on the table that I hadn't received a response for, but I guess Tatts probably wouldn't have accepted it anyway.

I definitely forgot about Tatts having researched PDS II, would have gone elsewhere if I had realized.

IH - as I said, don't expect any favours from me going forward. There was NO DEAL with Tatts over the blank hex until you said something that allowed him to pretend like there was.

Sorry Blend, to be fair you didn't negotiate to turn off the PDS before you moved there, so if D'rek had come on and resolved before I came online your destroyer would have died anyway.

Will post my turn in a bit, need to run a few scenarios.

Share this topic:

• 146 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users