Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Chatty Thread - Malazan Empire

• 146 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Chatty Thread

#881 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:16 PM

View Posttwelve, on 26 January 2021 - 03:39 PM, said:

Whelp it looks like Khell is keeping Rex this game. I'm not even going to try unless I get IH's ceasefire. Blend are we still swapping supports now that I've vacated your airspace?

Destroy the ships and then bombard to your hearts delight haha. Do they get plus 3 aswell?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#882 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:18 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 04:16 PM, said:

Whelp it looks like Khell is keeping Rex this game. I'm not even going to try unless I get IH's ceasefire. Blend are we still swapping supports now that I've vacated your airspace?

Destroy the ships and then bombard to your hearts delight haha. Do they get plus 3 aswell?

I put a PDS down. No bombarding allowed (hopefully) :p
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#883 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:29 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 January 2021 - 03:41 PM, said:

What are you offering for my ceasefire?

At best mine. To make a move against Khell I'd have to leave myself wide open and I'm not feeling a lot of trust toward you this game. Though to be honest I should be more worried about Tatts screwing me over yet again but at least now I know he is CT screwed at least this round but he will most definitely come at me next. Well I've now talked myself into a turtle mentality. Nothing interesting from me.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#884 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:30 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 04:18 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 04:16 PM, said:

I put a PDS down. No bombarding allowed (hopefully) :p

When? I dint remeber that.

#885 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:37 PM

View Posttwelve, on 26 January 2021 - 04:29 PM, said:

At best mine. To make a move against Khell I'd have to leave myself wide open and I'm not feeling a lot of trust toward you this game. Though to be honest I should be more worried about Tatts screwing me over yet again but at least now I know he is CT screwed at least this round but he will most definitely come at me next. Well I've now talked myself into a turtle mentality. Nothing interesting from me.

I don't know why you think tatts will come after you, the obvious move is to claim some of Khell's relatively unprotected systems.

I am concerned about Khell's ability to accumulate points holding rex so I would consider a ceasefire swap if that's a deal you were interested in making.

#886 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:38 PM

@morgoth - if you use your Agent, it must be the last thing you do on your turn ("at the end of your turn, you may...")

And if you are forced to return PNs from your play area as a result of activating a system with another player's units, et al, please indicate that in your posts and update the status blocks accordingly.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#887 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:41 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 January 2021 - 04:37 PM, said:

I don't know why you think tatts will come after you, the obvious move is to claim some of Khell's relatively unprotected systems.

I am concerned about Khell's ability to accumulate points holding rex so I would consider a ceasefire swap if that's a deal you were interested in making.

As I keep saying, I'd be happy to move off without a fight (racial PN to get rid of the Woof Brigade) for the right price.

#888 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:42 PM

My move was more about trying to keep Twelve off Rex than keeping myself on it (nothing against you Twelve, but the Winnu strike me as really scary if they ever get to MR).

#889 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:43 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 04:41 PM, said:

As I keep saying, I'd be happy to move off without a fight (racial PN to get rid of the Woof Brigade) for the right price.

What is the price?

#890 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:45 PM

I have no interest in your systems unless you look upon Mallice. I'd exchange ceasefire with you to prove it sunshine

#891 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:46 PM

View Posttwelve, on 26 January 2021 - 04:43 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 04:41 PM, said:

What is the price?

Now that is a great question! Would probably have to be something that guarantees me a VP. Whether that's a Support or something related to completing an objective. Might have to wait to see what the next PO is before deciding.

#892 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:57 PM

Fire on him Tatts! :)

#893 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:58 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 04:57 PM, said:

Forgot Tatts got his deep space cannons.

Tatts, I'll toss a TG your way (either on your turn or on my next turn) if you don't fire on me.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#894 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:59 PM

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 04:58 PM, said:

Tatts, I'll toss a TG your way (either on your turn or on my next turn) if you don't fire on me.

He's trying to fulfil an objective and gain a VP Tatts!

#895 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:05 PM

My PDS would also not be off, but since you delayed your move away from mirage I'll turn them off.

#896 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:06 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 04:59 PM, said:

Oh? What objective pray tell?

I'm actually just trying to set myself up for the best possible use of my hero. I'll add in a promise to move that destroyer out of there next round if you need it Tatts.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#897 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:06 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 January 2021 - 05:05 PM, said:

My PDS would also not be off, but since you delayed your move away from mirage I'll turn them off.

Danke.

#898 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:08 PM

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 05:06 PM, said:

I'm actually just trying to set myself up for the best possible use of my hero. I'll add in a promise to move that destroyer out of there next round if you need it Tatts.

There's that have ships in three non-planetary hexes SO or whatever it is. And setting yourself up for use of your hero doesn't make it better lol. That potentially makes you a relic juggernaut.

#899 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:10 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 05:08 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 05:06 PM, said:

There's that have ships in three non-planetary hexes SO or whatever it is. And setting yourself up for use of your hero doesn't make it better lol. That potentially makes you a relic juggernaut.

Ah, well, it's very much not for VP, just for the Frontier explores from my hero ability. At most I can manage to get 2 more relics from my hero ability, and that's assuming I get 4 relic fragments, which I don't even think there are enough unknown fragments left for anyway.

#900 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:29 PM

I'm not going to let anyone move into the asteroid field without firing sorry.

Share this topic:

• 146 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users