Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Chatty Thread - Malazan Empire

• 146 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Chatty Thread

#921 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:01 PM

So Khell if I'm willing to part with my support. How do you want to do this? Blend, there is a good chance I'm going to be using your aetherstrram passage s things on my next turn and want to make sure we are good too.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#922 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:15 PM

View Posttwelve, on 26 January 2021 - 09:01 PM, said:

So Khell if I'm willing to part with my support. How do you want to do this? Blend, there is a good chance I'm going to be using your aetherstrram passage s things on my next turn and want to make sure we are good too.

What happened to you and I swapping Support for the Throne?

Aether passage is yours per our agreement as long as you're going north or west.

This post has been edited by Blend: 26 January 2021 - 09:17 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#923 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:30 PM

View PostBlend, on 26 January 2021 - 09:15 PM, said:

What happened to you and I swapping Support for the Throne?

Aether passage is yours per our agreement as long as you're going north or west.

That was before I thought I'd might need it to get Rex. 16 infantry is no joke. And without the ability to bombard I just dont have the resources to do anything physically to remove him without spending multiple rounds building and attacking Rex. I'd very much like to support swap but I'm not sure if that is the best use of it.

#924 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:31 PM

My big concern with dealing with Khell is that he can just use his hero to blow my stuff up and take Rex right back.

#925 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:54 PM

I score Turn Their Fleets to Dust -- 1VP -- Action Phase -- Use Space Cannon to destroy the last of a player's ships in a system.

#926 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:02 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 26 January 2021 - 09:54 PM, said:

I score Turn Their Fleets to Dust -- 1VP -- Action Phase -- Use Space Cannon to destroy the last of a player's ships in a system.

Usually a very hard one to score.. usually.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#927 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:14 PM

I would like to wait to see what the PO is in the next round, and/or if something notable comes up in the agendas. Plus it means I'll be able to move off without you firing off any shots at my fleet. So if I can see a way forward without MR next round, I will give you my racial and retreat. The SftT is a bit of a double-edged sword in that you could come gobble up my systems without me being able to retaliate, so I have to weigh that up as well.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#928 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:15 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 10:02 PM, said:

Lol, "oh I'm so sorry Blend, you know, got my alliance with Tatts, there's just nothing I can do!"

#929 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:15 PM

IH you have more than 3 destroyers on the board. You need to list where they are being moved from. I have a very poor idea what your area looks like from that move.

#930 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:20 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 10:14 PM, said:

I would like to wait to see what the PO is in the next round, and/or if something notable comes up in the agendas. Plus it means I'll be able to move off without you firing off any shots at my fleet. So if I can see a way forward without MR next round, I will give you my racial and retreat. The SftT is a bit of a double-edged sword in that you could come gobble up my systems without me being able to retaliate, so I have to weigh that up as well.

Khell I'm very strongly leaning on moving into Rex right now. If I'm parting with my support Its because I want the influence from Rex asap. I can minimize what I bring this round so you wont lose too many fighters but I want Rex.

#931 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:25 PM

View Posttwelve, on 26 January 2021 - 10:20 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 10:14 PM, said:

Khell I'm very strongly leaning on moving into Rex right now. If I'm parting with my support Its because I want the influence from Rex asap. I can minimize what I bring this round so you wont lose too many fighters but I want Rex.

If that's what you want to do, then go ahead. But I won't consent to giving my racial or taking your support until I see the agendas and next PO, sorry.

#932 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:52 PM

View Posttwelve, on 26 January 2021 - 10:15 PM, said:

IH you have more than 3 destroyers on the board. You need to list where they are being moved from. I have a very poor idea what your area looks like from that move.

Indeed. If you don't specify, I'm gonna go with whatever option I think is the worst.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#933 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:02 PM

Sorry thought I'd specified homeworld

#934 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:10 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 26 January 2021 - 10:15 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 26 January 2021 - 10:02 PM, said:

Lol, "oh I'm so sorry Blend, you know, got my alliance with Tatts, there's just nothing I can do!"

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#935 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:06 AM

Am I misunderstanding something? How is IH carrying 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 mech on 3 destroyers? I know his mech doesn’t count against capacity, but that’s still 4 into 3, no?

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 27 January 2021 - 01:06 AM

#936 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:48 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 27 January 2021 - 01:06 AM, said:

Am I misunderstanding something? How is IH carrying 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 mech on 3 destroyers? I know his mech doesn’t count against capacity, but that’s still 4 into 3, no?

He only has 2 fighters in the homeworld anyways, so I guess it's a typo? But he should fix/clarify.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#937 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:53 AM

Khell I'm probably not doing the smart move but I've got to play with the new Winnu's ability. I understand you want to wait until the PO is revealed before going ahead with the deal but I cant leave your space dock over Rex to dump even more infantry on Rex if you decide you dont want to make the deal. So I guess I'm just hedging my bets.

#938 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 27 January 2021 - 02:13 AM

View PostD, on 27 January 2021 - 01:48 AM, said:

He only has 2 fighters in the homeworld anyways, so I guess it's a typo? But he should fix/clarify.

I think he built two more with Warfare secondary, so there were 4 in total.

#939 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 27 January 2021 - 02:16 AM

View Posttwelve, on 27 January 2021 - 01:53 AM, said:

Khell I'm probably not doing the smart move but I've got to play with the new Winnu's ability. I understand you want to wait until the PO is revealed before going ahead with the deal but I cant leave your space dock over Rex to dump even more infantry on Rex if you decide you dont want to make the deal. So I guess I'm just hedging my bets.

Let’s see how devastating that +2 is then!

Edit: And obviously, I retreat!

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 27 January 2021 - 02:18 AM

#940 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 27 January 2021 - 05:23 AM

View PostD, on 27 January 2021 - 01:48 AM, said:

I can't count! Removed the infantry move

Share this topic:

• 146 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Facebook