• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lockdown Hell

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:17 AM

Killer PM

You are part of a killer quad. You rob houses for money but you kill for fun.

You may communicate to your fellow killers via PM.

Your killer friends are Messremb, Jump Around, Peanutbutta and Brujah.

Once per night you may choose 1 player to kill.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:34 AM

Symp PM

You are the girlfriend of one of the killers. He's asked you to be quiet so his friends don't know you know. When the cops come calling you'll send them chasing in a new direction.

You are the symp.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:35 AM

As there are two symps I'm going to allow each symp to know only 2 killers rather than all 4.

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:40 AM

Healer PM

You are a team of medics. Once per night you race to save the lives of those attacked.

You can both talk here.

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:46 AM

Cop Finder/vig PM

You are the detectives.

You have 2 finds and 2 vigs. You cannot use both in one night. If you reveal your role you lose all finds and vigs and any future ones you may have had.

You can converse here.

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:47 AM

If a cop is killed they get to choose to have a find or a vig. They don't know that though.

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:55 AM

Ri role pm

This is it. This is your chance to stop the murders. Do a good job.

#28 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 May 2020 - 04:45 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 09 May 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

So I am meant to have a ratio of 3 town : 1 scum. Is that right?

Have we ever tried a team of 4 killers with 2 symps? They still only get one kill but looks like they would have a voting block.

Maybe this would be okay if town knew there are 4 killers.

3:1 is pretty decent. Symps shouldn't know each other, no-reveal is harsh, I'd personally just reduce the amount of vigs, but either will work.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#29 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:09 PM

Strong killers, but some big hitters on town as well.some real blasts from the past too

Hope this spurs a bit of a revival so I can get a game

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:53 PM

It excites me. I hope they're active and enjoy it. Regardless of how it goes down.

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:54 PM

View PostTapper, on 09 May 2020 - 04:45 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 09 May 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

So I am meant to have a ratio of 3 town : 1 scum. Is that right?

Have we ever tried a team of 4 killers with 2 symps? They still only get one kill but looks like they would have a voting block.

Maybe this would be okay if town knew there are 4 killers.

3:1 is pretty decent. Symps shouldn't know each other, no-reveal is harsh, I'd personally just reduce the amount of vigs, but either will work.

I split the symps. One knows 2 killers and the other knows 2 killers.

Mess and JA are talking

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:56 PM

Messremb, on 09 May 2020 - 11:55 AM, said:

Woah it's not often I've been this much of a team newbie.

First thoughts: OP indicates 3 scum and 2 reporters. We know that's wrong because there are 4 of us but that'll be a nice bit of hidden knowledge come D-Day; it'll be earlier than town suspect. 2 reporters potentially paired Finders.

Whichever method is chosen to select a kill I agree with any kill decision made (just getting that in there fast)

PS; is the kill assigned to any individual each night? Does a Guard on one of us block a kill if not?

Messremb, on 09 May 2020 - 11:56 AM, said:

What is everyones timezone? I'm UK and currently off work so day and best in our evening.

Jump Around, on 09 May 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

Messremb, on 09 May 2020 - 11:55 AM, said:

Woah it's not often I've been this much of a team newbie.

I would better say "team rusty" :killingme: Four killers is quite many, I wonder how the other side is stacked.

First thoughts: OP indicates 3 scum and 2 reporters. We know that's wrong because there are 4 of us but that'll be a nice bit of hidden knowledge come D-Day; it'll be earlier than town suspect. 2 reporters potentially paired Finders.

Not sure I agree, the OP mentions Joe, James, Darren and Chris, so that would be 4.

Whichever method is chosen to select a kill I agree with any kill decision made (just getting that in there fast)

PS; is the kill assigned to any individual each night? Does a Guard on one of us block a kill if not?

4 killers for instantaneous night is indeed a challenge to select. Any rule on that? I also don't have strong opinions, at least early in the game.
I would also need a clarification on the PS, I assume as long as more than one of us is alive the guard is useless against the kill, unless there are multiple ones and get quite lucky. We might skip a kill on night 2 just to mess with them.

#33 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 09 May 2020 - 08:36 PM

This should be interesting. That is a STRONG scum team. Town has its work cut out for them, imo. The no reveals for the cops enhances that. That could be 4 "vpis" taken away pretty quickly by the scum if they reveal, and two symps to make a mess of the thread? Whew.

But, at least they have find abilities for the four killers. At 3 to 1 this should be 18 town to 6 scum. If the Cops are reckless this could get done with real quick. That is if the scum don't off a symp or both, which is always possible, but not probable with the experienced scum we have.

We'll see how it goes!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 May 2020 - 04:23 PM

Okral - Dunsparrow
Pg - Bliss
Rikkter - Gust
Shel - DKT
Ven - HO
Gam - JPK
Barg - Nom
Kilava - ansible
Gait - dolmen
Jalan - the UNF
Arana - gem
Ruse - EM
Skin - ment
Merrid - khell
Okaros - lish
Mess - hanas
Kalse - JA
oss - bruj
Thyr - PB
Fand - straw
Tennes - siergiej

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 May 2020 - 08:34 PM

It is day one: 48 hours remaining.

21 players alive. Aranatha, Barghast, Fanderay, Gait, Gamelon, Hanas, Jalan, Kalse, Kilava, Merrid, Okaros, Okral Lom, Osseric, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Ruse, Sheltatha Lore, Skintick, Tennes, Thyr, Venesara.

Votes;

Players not voted; Aranatha, Barghast, Fanderay, Gait, Gamelon, Hanas, Jalan, Kalse, Kilava, Merrid, Okaros, Okral Lom, Osseric, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Ruse, Sheltatha Lore, Skintick, Tennes, Thyr, Venesara.

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 May 2020 - 08:27 AM

So DKT has voted Kalse and Thyrllan already. Fucking good going

#37 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 12 May 2020 - 06:23 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 09 May 2020 - 08:36 PM, said:

This should be interesting. That is a STRONG scum team. Town has its work cut out for them, imo. The no reveals for the cops enhances that. That could be 4 "vpis" taken away pretty quickly by the scum if they reveal, and two symps to make a mess of the thread? Whew.

But, at least they have find abilities for the four killers. At 3 to 1 this should be 18 town to 6 scum. If the Cops are reckless this could get done with real quick. That is if the scum don't off a symp or both, which is always possible, but not probable with the experienced scum we have.

We'll see how it goes!

That looks like Bad luck for Town with that line up.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:37 AM

If HO doesn't turn up I may do majority lynch. I'm going to extend modkill for non appearance to 2 games days. So start of day 3 if HO hasn't posted then he will be mod killed.

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:49 PM

Okral symp is going down. You think a success day one? Well Kalse/JA wants to kill Merrid because he thinks he's roled. Okaros/Lisheo the other "healer" is a little absent. That means the healer team will be out of action.

At least the cop team have got it together. They're active.

Healers ie Khell wants to protect Sheltatha so if no switches it will be a good night for scum.

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:51 PM

If Khell does indeed die, I'll give him Okaros' account if Lish doesn't show. He stays in healer team. Nothing is affected.

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users