Posted 11 March 2020 - 08:25 AM

View PostImperial Historian, on 11 March 2020 - 08:21 AM, said:

What are we waiting on?

Tatts, I think?
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#3343 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 March 2020 - 08:32 AM

Okay i'll give it until lunch time to hear from Nom.

Either 3:3 trade or 4:3 and my racial.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#3344 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:00 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 March 2020 - 08:32 AM, said:

Yeah uh so I either only get a 3:3 or pay you a tg for the privilege of transfering the pn? Well I applaud your efforts to extort IH, and only partially sarcastically so, but they don't seem to be taking the bait and the fact that if Toaster wins you won't even get to score still holds and I'm in the same boat as you regarding my shot at winning and you for some reason you seem bent on swapping with me so maybe I could tell you you're gonna hand the pn over or no swap with me but instead Imma just ask you to do a 3:3 and swap the last of my comms next turn, or now if you do have any tgs, and I won't give a damn what happens with the pn
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#3345 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:08 AM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 11 March 2020 - 09:00 AM, said:

Yeah uh so I either only get a 3:3 or pay you a tg for the privilege of transfering the pn? Well I applaud your efforts to extort IH, and only partially sarcastically so, but they don't seem to be taking the bait and the fact that if Toaster wins you won't even get to score still holds and I'm in the same boat as you regarding my shot at winning and you for some reason you seem bent on swapping with me so maybe I could tell you you're gonna hand the pn over or no swap with me but instead Imma just ask you to do a 3:3 and swap the last of my comms next turn, or now if you do have any tgs, and I won't give a damn what happens with the pn

Yeah the reason I am willing to exchange with you is that we are similar in points, and I don't want to be handing D'rek any extra TG's to gain more CT's. I see you as more neutral and better to deal with, especially as you won't want to be trading your TG's with Toaster or Morgoth if they refresh.

edit: Also, the PN would have been yours to use as you wish for 1 TG. You could have used it in attack or sold it on.

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 11 March 2020 - 09:11 AM

#3346 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:15 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 March 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

Yeah the reason I am willing to exchange with you is that we are similar in points, and I don't want to be handing D'rek any extra TG's to gain more CT's. I see you as more neutral and better to deal with, especially as you won't want to be trading your TG's with Toaster or Morgoth if they refresh.

edit: Also, the PN would have been yours to use as you wish for 1 TG. You could have used it in attack or sold it on.

For the sake of clarity and since you have the tgs, I said I'm only gonna trade with you without transfering the pn only if we do 4c:3c+1tg

#3347 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:17 AM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 11 March 2020 - 09:15 AM, said:

For the sake of clarity and since you have the tgs, I said I'm only gonna trade with you without transfering the pn only if we do 4c:3c+1tg

I'll do a little edit, Gotcha.

#3348 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:21 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 March 2020 - 09:17 AM, said:

I too would have preferred if you did manage to get IH pay you the tg, even just symbolically in case it didn't really change anything, buut diplomatically you didn't wrap the whole thing very well have you, especially coupled with your general lack of any effort of trying to prolong the game, but can't blame you very hard cause the chances or game getting to the next round or even to our end of the table indeed are not very high

#3349 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:37 AM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 11 March 2020 - 09:21 AM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 11 March 2020 - 09:17 AM, said:

I too would have preferred if you did manage to get IH pay you the tg, even just symbolically in case it didn't really change anything, buut diplomatically you didn't wrap the whole thing very well have you, especially coupled with your general lack of any effort of trying to prolong the game, but can't blame you very hard cause the chances or game getting to the next round or even to our end of the table indeed are not very high

It'd be different if I wasn't focused elsewhere. Right now, I'm not going to help IH/D'rek win over Toaster when they have the means to win if they do get one over him. IH refusing to spend extra TG shows where his loyalties truly lie. Not willing to give up an extra TG to increase his odds at stopping Toaster. We'll see the result of the rolls.

#3350 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:36 AM

Seriously tatts? I've picked a non optimal strategy card, am spending several CT, spending several action cards, and committing my one decent fleet to this effort and I'm the selfish one? From the person who picked logistics and allowed d'rek to be in a position to win and sabotaged Khell?

Damn right I'm not giving you a TG, I want to maximise my score, I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart.

#3351 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:37 AM

Also toaster you skipped d'rek.

#3352 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:55 AM

View PostImperial Historian, on 11 March 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

Seriously tatts? I've picked a non optimal strategy card, am spending several CT, spending several action cards, and committing my one decent fleet to this effort and I'm the selfish one? From the person who picked logistics and allowed d'rek to be in a position to win and sabotaged Khell?

Damn right I'm not giving you a TG, I want to maximise my score, I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart.

Exactly. Same here. I offered the first pick to Nom and Tapper IIRC, declined. Imperial would not have helped me at all this round. Khell sabotaged himself looking for extra action cards, and attacking D'rek early doors. If I had picked Imperial, who's to say D'rek would not have taken Logistics? It's pretty powerful this late in the game.

#3353 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:44 AM

View PostImperial Historian, on 11 March 2020 - 10:37 AM, said:

Also toaster you skipped d'rek.

shit will delete myturn

#3354 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:33 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 March 2020 - 10:55 AM, said:

Exactly. Same here. I offered the first pick to Nom and Tapper IIRC, declined. Imperial would not have helped me at all this round. Khell sabotaged himself looking for extra action cards, and attacking D'rek early doors. If I had picked Imperial, who's to say D'rek would not have taken Logistics? It's pretty powerful this late in the game.

Oh yeah definitely more powerful than imperial

#3355 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:20 PM

I'm the selfish one? From the person who picked logistics and allowed d'rek to be in a position to win and sabotaged Khell?

Yeah!

View PostTattersail_, on 11 March 2020 - 10:55 AM, said:

Khell sabotaged himself looking for extra action cards, and attacking D'rek early doors.

Yeah :(
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#3356 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:52 PM

Okay, here we go. Can't believe I'm gonna fight 3 battles in one TA and only use Tech Singularity once... worst Nekro ever.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3357 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:58 PM

Bunker has been played

#3358 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:02 PM

Tapper you are going before my turn

#3359 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:02 PM

I want to wait the result of the bunker, unker is not an "As an action "

#3360 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:03 PM

View PostToasTer86, on 11 March 2020 - 02:58 PM, said:

Bunker has been played

Ah, I thought "Bunker" was your action.
Do you want me to delete my action, or will you edit your turn in the post in which you play Bunker?
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

Share this topic:

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

38 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users