• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

149.75/150 sighnups

#21 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

View PostBrujah, on 28 August 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

Anybody know the REAL number of the last game without me having to go count them?

On average something like under 20 games per year

Save for last two years

You can use any online tool that counts number of lines of a text to determine the exact number

This post has been edited by Itwęs Nom: 28 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

All things fall from kings to rose petals

#22 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 28 August 2019 - 01:49 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 28 August 2019 - 08:15 AM, said:

View PostGem Windcaster, on 28 August 2019 - 05:28 AM, said:

What's with the .50 and .75 denotation? Why not just go the next number? :coffee:

On momentous occasions we've usually had a higher TDMi game, as a celebration of the mafia love.

We are inching towards that 150 so that's why the reluctance of entering it in, just for a simple M and P.

Oh that's cool. :thumbsup:
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#23 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:03 AM

No. It's most definitely NOT cool. It's nefarious at its core, underhanded and overhandled in its all, but most important, it is the proverbial mouse on its wheel.

It is the soul salvation, life flotation device, and needle-less moral compass that led all into a darkness as dark as 'black-out' curtains.

The Minds' Index of Twistedness led someone to open the curtains so that TapaTalks all down from metaphorical ledges. They were in fact, stone hedges.

It is now. Now it is a collection of varying bleary eyes, continuing to spin the wheel. And there is power.

Power enough to fire up an 80s Walk-man. The song is Roxy Girl - When We Were Young

As the Dragonsecks Blooms, Tehol and Bugg give us a perfect conversation with much adieu about chickens, and not another cage wheel spins. No longer needed they are recycled into a framework for a place where the dead speak Spoilz of Knowledge.

There is more Now. Now I murder my friend. Now I raise the dying with heavy, corded rope that is a burden to soul and touch. Now I am dead. Now I am Victorious. Now I am both and neither still.

Power jumps from one to another. Some are frightened, with their feelings of inadequacy like a tatoo around the neck. Others are pleased with themselves. They move in and out of shadow and mind. Some disappear for all time.

No force in the Universe can explain the brilliant, blinding, hand me down forces that come by playing the overly simple game of Kill or be Killed.

The only aspect more outrageous than a wellspring of life deriving from such an unpredictable, and immutable gathering is the lack of Knowledge of said power, bubbling from beautiful wordplay and trading words that cut as sharp as the frozen tears still moistened upon the ruddy cheeks of Tattersail the Bent.

It has always been the way of the most mighty forces in the land to stumble blindly until someone writes your book, or puts you in theres.

So, was it the Magic in that old hat, or the way the Deck captured the light of a setting Seven Cities Sun. My bet is on the grizzled company of soldiers who were just then betting on how long their new Captain would last this time.

And a band plays on....

Shake your hair girl with your ponytail
Takes me right back (when you were young)
Throw your precious gifts into the air
Watch them fall down (when you were young)
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground
You used to walk upon (when you were young)
The hills were higher (when we were young)
The trees were taller (when you were young)
The grass was greener (when you were young)
You used to walk upon (when you were young)
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#24 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 30 August 2019 - 04:10 PM

I am out for this one, but I have plans for Mafia 150 that I had been working on back before the big hiatus, so I'll mod the next game if we can get enough players in for something similar to Mafia 100.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#25 User is offline   ansible 

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:12 PM

I'm in for game 150. I will make that work somehow. If there is a light .25 M&P beforehand, I could maybe play for numbers.

Adding another kid to the Family Unit very soon. I can't tell if this is going to give me more or less time to play while on paternity leave. SO SOON.
We sail in and out of Time, then back again. There is only one ship, the captain says. All the ships we hail between the galaxies or suns are this ship.

#26 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:46 PM

I think we need to do a summoning if players past to get our numbers
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#27 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:53 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 21 September 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

I think we need to do a summoning if players past to get our numbers

"Players past" is a great title for a book.
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#28 User is offline   Chnoiel 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:30 AM

I am in... if this is still open.
Musings on the weather can fill a skull with clouds, enough to reduce every horizon.

#29 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:58 AM

Fresh meat?
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users