• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 149.5 Pete & Motatoes Game Thread

#41 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:33 PM

Poo… nothing but penis size and dragonsecks to go on so far today. If Gait doesn't arrive should we just vote him since he'll be modkilled anyway? It would suck to lose two townies in 1 day.

#42 User is offline   Prazec Goul 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:38 PM

View PostRikkter, on 14 August 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

Poo… nothing but penis size and dragonsecks to go on so far today. If Gait doesn't arrive should we just vote him since he'll be modkilled anyway? It would suck to lose two townies in 1 day.

Some people like to avoid being lynched by logging in late to the day. I wouldn't mind voting Gait if nothing else comes up.

#43 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:48 PM

Well, we have a few hours, so perhaps a vote will summon him if he's lurking.

vote Gait

#44 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:29 PM

Vote Gait

There’s nothing to go on, so why not.

#45 User is offline   Kilava 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:54 PM

It's either vote for gait if he's about to get modkilled or we could vote no lynch I guess - How much time until he's modkilled? Path-Shaper can you confirm?

#46 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

View PostKilava, on 14 August 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

It's either vote for gait if he's about to get modkilled or we could vote no lynch I guess - How much time until he's modkilled? Path-Shaper can you confirm?

I actually would prefer to lynch if he doesn't show up, on the off chance that he is a killer and his partner is holding out hope that he'll sign in.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:59 PM

Modkill timer is 36 hours as usual.

Should be noted as of now there's atleast one replacement available in case of modkills.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#48 User is offline   Kilava 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:02 PM

View PostRikkter, on 14 August 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

I actually would prefer to lynch if he doesn't show up, on the off chance that he is a killer and his partner is holding out hope that he'll sign in.

Oooh I get what you're saying.

#49 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

How does this even make sense? If there is nothing to go on, why not pressure someone else to see how they respond?

Vote Rikkter

#50 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:39 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 14 August 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

Modkill timer is 36 hours as usual.

Should be noted as of now there's atleast one replacement available in case of modkills.

That’s good to know, and changes things quite a bit.

#51 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:46 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 14 August 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

How does this even make sense? If there is nothing to go on, why not pressure someone else to see how they respond?

Vote Rikkter

Because, if there is a modkill. PLUS a lynch, we run the risk of losing 2 town on day 1, since day 2 lynches rarely hit scum. Add a kill if the killers are successful, and we are already down 3 with a small group.

Now your reaction reads that you are either a symp that I doubt we have the numbers for, or a killer trying to protect his partner.

Of course, you could just be stupid, and you didn’t get the math involved.

#52 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:49 PM

If we have an alternate in the wings I am fine with removing my vote.

There are a few folks that aren’t saying much, and then there is Shelly’s oddly defensive post.

remove vote

#53 User is offline   Barghast 

• Fist

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:01 PM

View PostRikkter, on 14 August 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 14 August 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

Vote Rikkter

Because, if there is a modkill. PLUS a lynch, we run the risk of losing 2 town on day 1, since day 2 lynches rarely hit scum. Add a kill if the killers are successful, and we are already down 3 with a small group.

Now your reaction reads that you are either a symp that I doubt we have the numbers for, or a killer trying to protect his partner.

Of course, you could just be stupid, and you didn’t get the math involved.

Except your math is shit, because not voting Gait doesn't imply lynching someone else.
A little bit jumpy, aren't you Rikkter?

#54 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:23 PM

I'm here don't kill me I forgot about the game sorry!

#55 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:24 PM

View PostKilava, on 14 August 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

View PostRikkter, on 14 August 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

Oooh I get what you're saying.

I find this exchange weird. Not the topic itself but like, what is with this explanation? And then Kilava suddenly understands basic M&P mafia?

I don't disagree with lynch v modkill necessarily but this is pretty specific speculation about the killers' actions, reasons, and thought process..... WIFOM already, on day 1?

What does voting Gait for modkill have to do with Gait's partner? Why are you discussing Gait's partner's reasons like they matter? Why are you discussing potential scum reasoning out loud on day 1?

Vote Rikkter

#56 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:27 PM

The people voting for me are clearly either dumb or scum. Why would you ever go for the vote that gives town the least information possible?

Let's get this game rolling.

Vote Gamelon

#57 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:33 PM

View PostGait, on 14 August 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

The people voting for me are clearly either dumb or scum. Why would you ever go for the vote that gives town the least information possible?

Vote Gamelon

Actually failing to lynch does that. At least with a lynch you have a CF rather than a "X was modkilled for inactivity" so you know their alignment.

#58 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:37 PM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 14 August 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

View PostGait, on 14 August 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Vote Gamelon

Actually failing to lynch does that. At least with a lynch you have a CF rather than a "X was modkilled for inactivity" so you know their alignment.

Discussing the game but failing to reach a lynch (which you can then discuss the reasons behind) is much more information than "let's vote for someone who hasn't realised the game has started", "ok sure why not", in terms of moving forward the next day. Talk about path of least resistance.

#59 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:39 PM

It’s about time you showed up Gait!

Now I find Shelly and Ven’s reactions both odd. Shelly in particular just seemed too dense.

I reread the hellos and dragonsecks so no one really is standing out as lurking, but I would hope to see more real interaction tomorrow.

vote Sheltatha

#60 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:15 PM

I'm curious as to why Shelly moreso than Ven, and your general thoughts on Ven's post.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users