• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 149.5 Pete & Motatoes Game Thread

#101 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:23 PM

You are all a bunch of fucktards if you don't get my original premise that it would be better to lynch someone that is going to be modkilled anyways on day 1. We also got valuable information just based on who and why people argued against that vote. PS did clarify that there were alternates available, and Gait did appear, so following through with that would have been pointless.

Now it is interesting that some people decided to take a major issue with reducing the number of town dying on day 1, let alone as someone else pointed out, the fact that a lynch vs a modkill provides a cf. They could have been defending Gait, OR they could have used me as the only available target to paint a weak day 1 case on. None of you playing are amateurs, so I am sure the concept of fake symping isn't lost on you.

Sheltatha is still pinging my scumdar, but honestly I need to look at everyone's actions again.

#102 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:53 PM

OK, random closing thoughts for tonight.

Kilava comes out looking worse from the Kil/Shel/Barg pissing contest (moreso than what I felt from the initial comment tbh). It also always personally rubs me the wrong way when people state the obvious about missing lynches and such; we know, no-one needs a reminder. For Barg I feel like he's been pushing in various directions pretty aggressively for what is typically thin day 1 stuff, and I'm still not keen on him starting an alternative push with the clock really ticking away. Credit to both that they did change their votes though.

It's worth making note of the unfortunate timing for PG but that actually kind of gives me good vibes because I feel like lurking scum would just continue to lurk. I also get good vibes from Shel. His initial vote struck me as a positive "let's make things happen" push that got the game started as intended and Rikkter remains a solid choice for his reaction to it.

Reading back over it however, I am going to

Vote Galayn Lord

I had overlooked it until PG pointed it out but go look at the timing of GL's comment and what is going on around it. The few posts immediately before GL's comment include Shel's vote on Rikkter, Rikkter's reaction, Barghast weighing in, Ven's vote on Rikkter, and a couple of minutes after his post we get Rikkter's return vote on Shel... he's right there and he doesn't manage to comment on any of that? Even his response to me just makes some point about CFs rather than talking about, say, my vote. I think that deserves scrutiny.

#103 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:38 AM

View PostPrazec Goul, on 14 August 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

After reading up I think Rikkter would be a good vote. I've got good vibes from Ven, Sheltatha, Gait and Barghast for different reasons. I'll explain further tomorrow. Bad vibes from Kilava, Rikkter, Galayn Lord and Gamelon.

Okay to expand on that, I don't like Kilavas defense of Rikkter at all but maybe they've muddied things on purpose. All this arguing on thread back and forth yet, even though present, it feels like Gamelon and Galayn Lord didn't join in. Killers letting us argue amongst ourselves?

Like I said I'll read up and try to expand my thoughts further tomorrow.

Hmm, who else hasn’t been around for the arguing back and forth, I feel like someone’s missing from this list, can’t quite put my finger on it, who could it be...

Wait, wait, it couldn’t be Prazec himself could it? Surely he wouldn’t label people who weren’t around for the arguing as suspicious just on that when he himself also fits into that category? Would he? I mean, it would so audacious as to verge on the moronic!

I say Prazec is a killer. They expressed a happiness to vote for Gait before they came on (which I thought was reasonable at the time but some of you guys seem to think is a ‘bad thing’, so I’m putting it in here), they come on and 1) just echo an argument already made by others without adding anything further, and 2) highlight the lesser-posting players because they feel that’s an easy non-confrontational target. Not to mention they’ve managed to pick out four players out of nine - eight not including themselves. Don’t stick your neck out so much Prazec!

Vote Prazec Goul

For hypocritical reasoning, which as we all know is a scum trait. But for reals, this here is a killer y’all.

#104 User is offline   Barghast 

• Fist

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:24 AM

View PostRikkter, on 14 August 2019 - 11:23 PM, said:

You are all a bunch of fucktards if you don't get my original premise that it would be better to lynch someone that is going to be modkilled anyways on day 1. We also got valuable information just based on who and why people argued against that vote. PS did clarify that there were alternates available, and Gait did appear, so following through with that would have been pointless.

Oh, sweetie. Everyone gets your premise. The way you tried to explain it was ridiculously convoluted and I'm starting to get a feel you know that very well, you're just pretending to be obtuse and going for the exasperated righteous townie image a bit too hard.

Other things I don't like:
Kilava being present and waiting until literally the last second to put Rikkter at L-1. They were actually late and PS didn't even count their vote.
Prazec coming to the thread minutes after no-lynch and name dropping almost everyone in the game.

#105 User is offline   Barghast 

• Fist

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:27 AM

Oh, forgot to say - Gait's point about Galayn is interesting. I'd like to hear more from Galayn today. And from Venesara too - their last post was jumping on the Rikkter train.

Some shit came up at work and in life. The timing sucks ass and it makes it hard for me to focus on the game but I'll be lurking throughout the day and will try to contribute more in the evening.

#106 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:43 AM

View PostGait, on 14 August 2019 - 11:53 PM, said:

OK, random closing thoughts for tonight.

Kilava comes out looking worse from the Kil/Shel/Barg pissing contest (moreso than what I felt from the initial comment tbh). It also always personally rubs me the wrong way when people state the obvious about missing lynches and such; we know, no-one needs a reminder. For Barg I feel like he's been pushing in various directions pretty aggressively for what is typically thin day 1 stuff, and I'm still not keen on him starting an alternative push with the clock really ticking away. Credit to both that they did change their votes though.

It's worth making note of the unfortunate timing for PG but that actually kind of gives me good vibes because I feel like lurking scum would just continue to lurk. I also get good vibes from Shel. His initial vote struck me as a positive "let's make things happen" push that got the game started as intended and Rikkter remains a solid choice for his reaction to it.

Reading back over it however, I am going to

Vote Galayn Lord

I had overlooked it until PG pointed it out but go look at the timing of GL's comment and what is going on around it. The few posts immediately before GL's comment include Shel's vote on Rikkter, Rikkter's reaction, Barghast weighing in, Ven's vote on Rikkter, and a couple of minutes after his post we get Rikkter's return vote on Shel... he's right there and he doesn't manage to comment on any of that? Even his response to me just makes some point about CFs rather than talking about, say, my vote. I think that deserves scrutiny.

This is a good post. I reread the exchange as well and it looks like GL is playing a totally different game than everyone else. Gamelon did the same thing slightly earlier - dropped a vote on Gait for literally "no reason" and disappeared. I don't like that at all. Gait showed up and played to win, thank God that discussion is over. I buy Kilava's vote switch at the end, I think missing end of day by less than 60 seconds could probably not be planned (although, it was not the hammer...if the vote didn't matter, scumdar pings).

I have to admit, I thought Rikkter was done when I pointed out the Rikkter/Kilava back and forth, for day 1 it was pretty damning. Rikkter has not redeemed himself either - in fact he's still pushing his day 1 argument (DUDE WE GET IT), but he's kind of walking it back, too. Regardless it's all he's talking about, even after he drew 4 out 6 votes (really, 5 votes) on day 1 because of it. Reads like total scum (are we gonna lynch the same person for the same reasons the next day if they escape the lynch? usually not, they get a free pass) or angry town (still talking about the same shit the next day, when everyone has moved on).

#107 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:57 AM

View PostGamelon, on 15 August 2019 - 12:38 AM, said:

View PostPrazec Goul, on 14 August 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

After reading up I think Rikkter would be a good vote. I've got good vibes from Ven, Sheltatha, Gait and Barghast for different reasons. I'll explain further tomorrow. Bad vibes from Kilava, Rikkter, Galayn Lord and Gamelon.

Okay to expand on that, I don't like Kilavas defense of Rikkter at all but maybe they've muddied things on purpose. All this arguing on thread back and forth yet, even though present, it feels like Gamelon and Galayn Lord didn't join in. Killers letting us argue amongst ourselves?

Like I said I'll read up and try to expand my thoughts further tomorrow.

Hmm, who else hasn’t been around for the arguing back and forth, I feel like someone’s missing from this list, can’t quite put my finger on it, who could it be...

Wait, wait, it couldn’t be Prazec himself could it? Surely he wouldn’t label people who weren’t around for the arguing as suspicious just on that when he himself also fits into that category? Would he? I mean, it would so audacious as to verge on the moronic!

I say Prazec is a killer. They expressed a happiness to vote for Gait before they came on (which I thought was reasonable at the time but some of you guys seem to think is a ‘bad thing’, so I’m putting it in here), they come on and 1) just echo an argument already made by others without adding anything further, and 2) highlight the lesser-posting players because they feel that’s an easy non-confrontational target. Not to mention they’ve managed to pick out four players out of nine - eight not including themselves. Don’t stick your neck out so much Prazec!

Vote Prazec Goul

For hypocritical reasoning, which as we all know is a scum trait. But for reals, this here is a killer y’all.

Wow, this post is terrible. Did you say anything? All I see is a vote. Jolly sarcasm is not convincing. You say PG is a killer because they voted Gait - which you still think is reasonable (!?) - but you're gonna use the reasons "some of you guys" have to drop a vote? What the fuck. Gotta look at this later.

View PostBarghast, on 15 August 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

View PostRikkter, on 14 August 2019 - 11:23 PM, said:

Oh, sweetie. Everyone gets your premise. The way you tried to explain it was ridiculously convoluted and I'm starting to get a feel you know that very well, you're just pretending to be obtuse and going for the exasperated righteous townie image a bit too hard.

Other things I don't like:
Kilava being present and waiting until literally the last second to put Rikkter at L-1. They were actually late and PS didn't even count their vote.
Prazec coming to the thread minutes after no-lynch and name dropping almost everyone in the game.

Thank you Barg. Rikkter, move on, dude, you are not helping us with this old modkill shit.

I see we mildly agree on a couple things - the Kilava vote is a question mark for me. L-1 at timeout is not uncommon, just waiting for the hammer that never comes. However because Kilava dropped the vote like that (probably assuming the vote would go through), there is no way to be sure that you won't crosspost with someone else's vote, which would have made Kilava the hammer and we get a lynch. I'm not sure scum would have waited around to either L-1 or drop the hammer on day 1. But of course there is Kilava's behavior to consider and the vote is just suspicious, we can't know.

#108 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:10 AM

OK, I think that covers my current read of the game... however ...

These are all 7 of GL's posts so far. Every post but the first 2 are quoted replies of nonsense. The first 6 posts are about dragonsex. His last post was the one that really damns him, and he has not showed up to explain himself.

View PostGalayn Lord, on 13 August 2019 - 03:03 AM, said:

Timer is frozen still, bit premature huh?

View PostGalayn Lord, on 13 August 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

I'm hot!

View PostGalayn Lord, on 13 August 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on 13 August 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

I know it's a faux pas to discuss mechanics, but

...how would a dragon bone a star?

With style

View PostGalayn Lord, on 13 August 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

View PostVenesara, on 13 August 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

View PostOkral Lom, on 13 August 2019 - 05:23 PM, said:

You need Dragons for dragonsecks, but PS broke out many non Dragon alts.

The more politically correct term is interspecies erotica?

Yeah where are all the cool dragonz? I think you only need 1 dragon involved to qualify as dragonseckz. Don't let 'em hear you say "interspecies" though... I mean, it's a dragon + something, who really cares, cause the dragon doesn't. For them the world is probs like split between "dragonz" and "not a dragonz", no inter-anything. Like where is that one where the dragon is boning the sun? Like with both claws holding it and head back. The dragon O face.......that is some heavy shit. I think dragon-boning a star counts as dragonsecks, so bears and small trees definitely count. Also dragons are not PC.

I've got a triple-tipped tail, who wants to find out if I'm rocking 3 cocks?

View PostGalayn Lord, on 14 August 2019 - 02:03 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 13 August 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

I am just taking care of myself on this mountain ... but please, keep talking.

I prefer volcanoes - nothing like a good vibration

View PostGalayn Lord, on 14 August 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

View PostPrazec Goul, on 14 August 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

Most dragons would prefer the eruption

It'd hardly be vibrating were it not thrusting millions of tonnes of red hot magma into my... err.. into the atmosphere would it?

View PostGalayn Lord, on 14 August 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

View PostGait, on 14 August 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

The people voting for me are clearly either dumb or scum. Why would you ever go for the vote that gives town the least information possible?

Let's get this game rolling.

Vote Gamelon

Actually failing to lynch does that. At least with a lynch you have a CF rather than a "X was modkilled for inactivity" so you know their alignment.

So...that gets my vote, for now.

Vote Galayn Lord

#109 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:19 AM

View PostBarghast, on 15 August 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

Oh, forgot to say - Gait's point about Galayn is interesting. I'd like to hear more from Galayn today. And from Venesara too - their last post was jumping on the Rikkter train.

Some shit came up at work and in life. The timing sucks ass and it makes it hard for me to focus on the game but I'll be lurking throughout the day and will try to contribute more in the evening.

Actually I thought I had started the Rikkter train until I reread, because I was listed before Shel by P-S. But either way, the mechanics discussion back and forth between Kilava/Rikkter is really why the Rikkter train started, and I still think it was a good vote and we should have lynched him.

#110 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:57 AM

View PostVenesara, on 15 August 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

View PostBarghast, on 15 August 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

Actually I thought I had started the Rikkter train until I reread, because I was listed before Shel by P-S.

Actually that's my bad, was lazy and didn't realise the order matters, basically should be reverse in-between the updates. I'll do it in order from now and will edit the existing updates.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#111 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:00 AM

It is Day 2. 24 hours and 55 minutes remaining
9 Players still alive: Barghast, Gait, Galayn Lord, Gamelon, Kilava, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Sheltatha Lore, Venesara

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Galayn Lord ( Gait, Venesara )
1 Vote for Prazec Goul ( Gamelon )

Players not voted: Barghast, Galayn Lord, Kilava, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Sheltatha Lore

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 15 August 2019 - 09:46 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#112 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:09 AM

The sarcasm holds a serious and valid point, which you interestingly totally skip over and latch only on to the bit about Gait. Noted, thanks Venesara.

As for the Rikkter case, it feels like all of you (including Rikkter) are blowing it out of proportion. I’ve read over it and I just don’t see why you are getting so excited.

#113 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:09 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 August 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

9 Players still alive: Barghast, Gait, Galayn Lord, Gamelon, Kilava, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Sheltatha Lore, Venesara

Players not voted: Barghast, Galayn Lord, Gamelon, Kilava, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Sheltatha Lore

Ahem!!!

#114 User is offline   Prazec Goul 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:38 AM

Quite honestly I am pissed off. I am using a separate browser for mafia and when I right click the mafia link or view new content link on my normal browser open in new tab is first in the list. On this browser the option that is first is open. Open in new tab is second. So twice I have lost big posts now and I am losing the will. It's automatic clicking, so I really have to train myself not to click it fast.

#115 User is offline   Prazec Goul 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:39 AM

Where were you Gamelon? What were you doing?

#116 User is offline   Prazec Goul 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

View PostGamelon, on 15 August 2019 - 12:38 AM, said:

Hmm, who else hasn't been around for the arguing back and forth, I feel like someone's missing from this list, can't quite put my finger on it, who could it be...

Wait, wait, it couldn't be Prazec himself could it? Surely he wouldn't label people who weren't around for the arguing as suspicious just on that when he himself also fits into that category? Would he? I mean, it would so audacious as to verge on the moronic!

I say Prazec is a killer. They expressed a happiness to vote for Gait before they came on (which I thought was reasonable at the time but some of you guys seem to think is a 'bad thing', so I'm putting it in here), they come on and 1) just echo an argument already made by others without adding anything further, and 2) highlight the lesser-posting players because they feel that's an easy non-confrontational target. Not to mention they've managed to pick out four players out of nine - eight not including themselves. Don't stick your neck out so much Prazec!

Vote Prazec Goul

For hypocritical reasoning, which as we all know is a scum trait. But for reals, this here is a killer y'all.

Firstly did my post hit a nerve with you? I cannot have a positive feel towards you when you've largely not contributed. You garnered a second vote from Gait, and disappeared until after day end.

So...

View PostGalayn Lord, on 14 August 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

View PostGait, on 14 August 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

The people voting for me are clearly either dumb or scum. Why would you ever go for the vote that gives town the least information possible?

Let's get this game rolling.

Vote Gamelon

Actually failing to lynch does that. At least with a lynch you have a CF rather than a "X was modkilled for inactivity" so you know their alignment.

Why is Galayn Lord defending you when there's a lot of other stuff going on at the time. Galayn is absent from those discussion but jumps in here.

#117 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:47 AM

View PostGamelon, on 15 August 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 August 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

Players not voted: Barghast, Galayn Lord, Gamelon, Kilava, Prazec Goul, Rikkter, Sheltatha Lore

Ahem!!!

fixed thx

#118 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:33 AM

I see Gamelon is also playing the OMGUS game.

#119 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:07 PM

View PostPrazec Goul, on 15 August 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

Where were you Gamelon? What were you doing?

Watching the Liverpool-Chelsea game.

#120 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

Obviously your post hit a nerve Prazec otherwise I wouldn’t have voted for you. And I said exactly why that was already. And I don’t see GL defending me in that post, so you keep doing you scumboy.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users