#2201 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:24 PM

View PostGnaw, on 12 March 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

D’rek, you know it’s your turn?

I'm pretending to myself that Tapper will show up any minute now

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2202 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:26 PM

View PostGnaw, on 12 March 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Sorry, I need the resources.

That's a load of crap. It's literally 1 less resource and 2 additional influence if you take Silvano instead.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2203 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

View PostBlend, on 12 March 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 12 March 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Sorry, I need the resources.

That's a load of crap. It's literally 1 less resource and 2 additional influence if you take Silvano instead.

And you'd still be getting it back in the end, just 1 round later than expected.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2204 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:38 PM

Trouble in the neckro muatt paradise!

#2205 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:41 PM

View PostD, on 12 March 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 12 March 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

D’rek, you know it’s your turn?

I'm pretending to myself that Tapper will show up any minute now

I'll do a TG for 2 commodities

#2206 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:46 PM

View PostGnaw, on 12 March 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 12 March 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

Gnaw, I hope that this growing friendship of yours with Blend doesn't adversely affect our game long, and quite profitable, alliance.

View PostBlend, on 12 March 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 12 March 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

Gnaw, I hope that this growing friendship of yours with Blend doesn't adversely affect our game long, and quite profitable, alliance.

Growing friendship? The Nekro and the Muaat have been working together for several rounds. I can't speak for the Nekro, but I don't intend to turn my back on them unless they give me a good reason to.

I’m perfectly happy being friends with the both of you. It’d be helpful if one of you would grab Light/Wave Deflector.

Fiiiine. But if there’s to be a treesome I’m not touching any Muaat dick.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#2207 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:48 PM

I enabled you to gain 4 trade goods earlier in the round I can't image you need 2 more right now that desperately. If you need the trade I can give 2 tgs for 2 commodities but Im behind on tech. Probably not worth it to you but thought I'd try.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#2208 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:07 PM

Wham bam all done back to Morghy

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2209 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

IH just pointing this out to you, if you could purchase Blends unexpected action card then you could take Dreks home system this round.

I'll destroy her dreadnought she has just moved and attack her fleet in Arnor Lor. I've got great odds of destroying her flagship even if she does retreat.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#2210 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:15 PM

If anything it forces her to spend more resources and you'll get your ceasefire back.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#2211 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:19 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 12 March 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

IH just pointing this out to you, if you could purchase Blends unexpected action card then you could take Dreks home system this round.

I'll destroy her dreadnought she has just moved and attack her fleet in Arnor Lor. I've got great odds of destroying her flagship even if she does retreat.

But to what end, Tatts, to what end?

#2212 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:19 PM

Gnaw's got first dibs on it if I can convince him to change his mind and take Silvano and leave me Lodd Eru, but if not, then it's all yours if you're willing to pay for it (at least 3 TGs or equivalent + Tapper's fee)

#2213 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:30 PM

View PostBlend, on 12 March 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

Gnaw's got first dibs on it if I can convince him to change his mind and take Silvano and leave me Lodd Eru, but if not, then it's all yours if you're willing to pay for it (at least 3 TGs or equivalent + Tapper's fee)

I'll give ya 3TG for it right now

#2214 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:32 PM

I'd still prefer to do the trade with Gnaw so I can use Lodd Eru another round. Plus I'd give IH/Tatts a chance to outbid you on it. :p

#2215 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:34 PM

View PostBlend, on 12 March 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

I'd still prefer to do the trade with Gnaw so I can use Lodd Eru another round. Plus I'd give IH/Tatts a chance to outbid you on it. :p

Of course :p

#2216 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:35 PM

View PostD, on 12 March 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

And it would have to be 3TGs plus Tapper's fee.

#2217 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:36 PM

View PostBlend, on 12 March 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostD, on 12 March 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

And it would have to be 3TGs plus Tapper's fee.

If you're trading with Gnaw, yes, or he might not accept it at all, but if it's you and me there shouldn't be any issue. We are not Tapper's enemies, per his definition.

#2218 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:38 PM

IH, are you taking back Tar'Mann this round?
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#2219 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:38 PM

View PostD, on 12 March 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

If you're trading with Gnaw, yes, or he might not accept it at all, but if it's you and me there shouldn't be any issue. We are not Tapper's enemies, per his definition.

Tapper has shown aggression towards me this game, so I'm not certain that really applies to me.

#2220 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:39 PM

View Posttwelve, on 12 March 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

IH, are you taking back Tar'Mann this round?

If he is, I guess I'd better go look up the exact wording of our mutual PDS defense treaty, since he wants to be so letter-of-the-law about it... :p

Share this topic:

• 242 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users