• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 148: Santa's Sleigh Ef-on-elf action

#141 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:02 AM

I have to agree that whatever's the situation, Ruse's premature DDay vote is especially a bad town play considering the presence of insane finder role
There most definitely is an impression of scrambling in Ara's behaviour, and I don't wholly agree with some of the methods you employ in determining use's partner, but this

View PostAranatha, on 07 January 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

This is getting funny. Let's pick apart Ruse's posts on D3, because there's more bullshit in them that I've seen in the entire game so far.

This one is a gem:

View PostRuse, on 06 January 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

I'm not surprised by Aranatha's vote against me. It was a given that he'd call me scum as a last defense. I didn't up my participation because he called me out, I was just busy, but had been frank about my opinions in the few posts I'd made.

So... I could be the crazy one, but his actions make me think I'm right he's scum. Ironic that he picked Jalan to pair with me, because after day 1, I have been pretty sure (unless I'm crazy) that Jalan is town. If it helps to debunk Aranatha's claim, I'll point out that there has been zero distancing between us, which would be stupid play for killers in such a small game.

This IS dday unless we lynch scum, so I'd hope we lynch Aranatha. If we do, I expect to be dead, so I doubt I can provide anymore insights. I'll reread and post my guess on Aranatha's partner.

Aranatha's vote - there is no Aranatha's vote. I haven't voted - you have. In the first post on D-Day, which is scummy af. I will not vote until we hear from Jalan and Ay.

he'd call me scum as a last defense - I called you scum on D2. I voted against you. It's rich to now claim I'm saying you're scum as a 'defense', after I've built a case against you on the previous day. Who's really on the defense here?

his actions make me thing I'm right - which actions?

because after day 1, I have been pretty sure (unless I'm crazy) that Jalan is town - so you're saying you have a read on Jalan as town and me as scum and you're storming out with a vote first thing on D-Day? With no discussion, no re-reads, no arguments? Even tho you know you could be Insane Finder? Yeah, great move.

NEXT:

View PostRuse, on 07 January 2019 - 01:20 AM, said:

View PostFanderay, on 07 January 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

At this point I think it's safe to say that one of you is scum. I'm inclined to believe that Ruse is claiming insane finder. Whether I believe him or not? Not sure.

It would be nice to get at least an "I'm here" from Jalan and Ay.

I'm not claiming insane. I'm just saying I could be. I have no way of knowing for sure.

So you say you don't know for sure but you still open D-Day with a vote. Great.

And for the grand finale:

View PostRuse, on 07 January 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

You are pushing the assumption that I'm insane, which I am finding more and more unlikely. I think revealing you as scum early allows the rest of town time to reread and make a sound decision. There has been no PUSHING for a lynch, only a vote.

You are pushing the assumption that I'm insane - another thing you made up. I am not assuming you're the insane finder, I'm assuming you're scum. And I have been since D2.

There has been no PUSHING for a lynch, only a vote. - what is a D-Day vote if a not a push for lynch, ffs.

If you just went out and said: I have a read on Aranatha as scum and Jalan as town I'd be inclined to believe you're the Insane Finder whose goal is to give us useful information (obviously, you wouldn't know whether you're insane or not). But you're opening with a vote. You're pushing for a quick lynch on D-Day which can mean one of two things: you're either full of shit or you're a townie playing so bad I almost want to lynch you on principle.

I see as a solid response despite the scrambliness
Personally there's not much about possible partnerships of both of you to tell which is more likely to be scum and I don't have the time to go through what there is about that (and I don't give Ara's analysis much weight either)
Ara's behaviour still comes off as scummy to me but I think it's mostly in correspondence with their play whole game, not sure what exactly that means

There was little in Ruse's play to make me think scum until this day, well there was them only coming out when called out, also there's the concept of being "too clean". Now I'm kinda having hard time imagining this play as town. So if you were a finder, there's the question what made you so sure you're not the insane one and your vote isn't gonna lose us the game, because there was exactly a 50% chance of that and you voted immediately after the day started without providing any analysis or reason really and still haven't done so until now, if you are town this is straight bad play, Aranatha also has some good points in their last reply that you just shrug off.

I find Aranatha scummy but I'm really having trouble interpreting Ruse's play right now. Exam tommorow and procrastination's bitch and I don't feel capable of making any coherent conclusions right now and really should get to bed. The exam's around the same time as eod so I'll just have to make up my mind sometime in the morning, sigh.

#142 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:46 AM

You may consider it poor play, but I thought I should reveal my information before someone could make a fake reveal. My gut says I am not the insane finder. I feel like Aranatha has been looking for easy lynch targets each day, which is a classic scum move. Even now he says I am most likely scum.

So to all of you, if you will accept my reveal as finder or insane finder and you THINK I’m wrong about Aranatha, then who is the real scum?

#143 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:09 AM

View PostAy Estos, on 08 January 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

I have to agree that whatever's the situation, Ruse's premature DDay vote is especially a bad town play considering the presence of insane finder role
There most definitely is an impression of scrambling in Ara's behaviour, and I don't wholly agree with some of the methods you employ in determining use's partner, but this

View PostAranatha, on 07 January 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

This is getting funny. Let's pick apart Ruse's posts on D3, because there's more bullshit in them that I've seen in the entire game so far.

This one is a gem:

View PostRuse, on 06 January 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

I'm not surprised by Aranatha's vote against me. It was a given that he'd call me scum as a last defense. I didn't up my participation because he called me out, I was just busy, but had been frank about my opinions in the few posts I'd made.

So... I could be the crazy one, but his actions make me think I'm right he's scum. Ironic that he picked Jalan to pair with me, because after day 1, I have been pretty sure (unless I'm crazy) that Jalan is town. If it helps to debunk Aranatha's claim, I'll point out that there has been zero distancing between us, which would be stupid play for killers in such a small game.

This IS dday unless we lynch scum, so I'd hope we lynch Aranatha. If we do, I expect to be dead, so I doubt I can provide anymore insights. I'll reread and post my guess on Aranatha's partner.

Aranatha's vote - there is no Aranatha's vote. I haven't voted - you have. In the first post on D-Day, which is scummy af. I will not vote until we hear from Jalan and Ay.

he'd call me scum as a last defense - I called you scum on D2. I voted against you. It's rich to now claim I'm saying you're scum as a 'defense', after I've built a case against you on the previous day. Who's really on the defense here?

his actions make me thing I'm right - which actions?

because after day 1, I have been pretty sure (unless I'm crazy) that Jalan is town - so you're saying you have a read on Jalan as town and me as scum and you're storming out with a vote first thing on D-Day? With no discussion, no re-reads, no arguments? Even tho you know you could be Insane Finder? Yeah, great move.

NEXT:

View PostRuse, on 07 January 2019 - 01:20 AM, said:

View PostFanderay, on 07 January 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

At this point I think it's safe to say that one of you is scum. I'm inclined to believe that Ruse is claiming insane finder. Whether I believe him or not? Not sure.

It would be nice to get at least an "I'm here" from Jalan and Ay.

I'm not claiming insane. I'm just saying I could be. I have no way of knowing for sure.

So you say you don't know for sure but you still open D-Day with a vote. Great.

And for the grand finale:

View PostRuse, on 07 January 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

You are pushing the assumption that I'm insane, which I am finding more and more unlikely. I think revealing you as scum early allows the rest of town time to reread and make a sound decision. There has been no PUSHING for a lynch, only a vote.

You are pushing the assumption that I'm insane - another thing you made up. I am not assuming you're the insane finder, I'm assuming you're scum. And I have been since D2.

There has been no PUSHING for a lynch, only a vote. - what is a D-Day vote if a not a push for lynch, ffs.

If you just went out and said: I have a read on Aranatha as scum and Jalan as town I'd be inclined to believe you're the Insane Finder whose goal is to give us useful information (obviously, you wouldn't know whether you're insane or not). But you're opening with a vote. You're pushing for a quick lynch on D-Day which can mean one of two things: you're either full of shit or you're a townie playing so bad I almost want to lynch you on principle.

I see as a solid response despite the scrambliness
Personally there's not much about possible partnerships of both of you to tell which is more likely to be scum and I don't have the time to go through what there is about that (and I don't give Ara's analysis much weight either)
Ara's behaviour still comes off as scummy to me but I think it's mostly in correspondence with their play whole game, not sure what exactly that means

There was little in Ruse's play to make me think scum until this day, well there was them only coming out when called out, also there's the concept of being "too clean". Now I'm kinda having hard time imagining this play as town. So if you were a finder, there's the question what made you so sure you're not the insane one and your vote isn't gonna lose us the game, because there was exactly a 50% chance of that and you voted immediately after the day started without providing any analysis or reason really and still haven't done so until now, if you are town this is straight bad play, Aranatha also has some good points in their last reply that you just shrug off.

I find Aranatha scummy but I'm really having trouble interpreting Ruse's play right now. Exam tommorow and procrastination's bitch and I don't feel capable of making any coherent conclusions right now and really should get to bed. The exam's around the same time as eod so I'll just have to make up my mind sometime in the morning, sigh.

Have to agree with this. Ruse comes out of this looking suspicious but I don't think we can totally absolve Aranatha either

#144 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:32 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 January 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 07 January 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

I didn't see the sign-up email :(

Vote Khellendros

You want spoilers?

Yes please!

Sorry for intruding everyone!
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#145 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:49 AM

Unfortunately the clock is going to time out while I am sleeping...

#146 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:11 AM

It is Day 3. 9 hours and 13 minutes remaining

5 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Fanderay, Jalan, Ruse

3 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Aranatha ( Ruse )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Fanderay, Jalan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#147 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:17 AM

Scum don’t need to lynch today... they win with a nk...

#148 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:35 AM

Fuck it

Vote Ruse

#149 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:36 AM

One of you is scum. And I like your scrambling less than I like Aranatha’s instavote.

#150 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:54 AM

Ok, I’m going to bed. If you fuckers can’t see that it would be stupid to stick my neck out on dday if I were scum, when they don’t even need a lynch to win, then go ahead and lynch me. Game over.

OR lynch the scum.

#151 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:45 AM

It is Day 3. 5 hours and 39 minutes remaining

1 Vote for Ruse ( Fanderay )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Jalan

I'm off to bed, resolution when I'm awake.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#152 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

Let's roll with this then.

vote Ruse

#153 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

Have to be leaving really now

vote Ruse

#154 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:47 AM

Oops

#155 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:52 AM

View PostAranatha, on 08 January 2019 - 08:36 AM, said:

View PostAy Estos, on 08 January 2019 - 08:37 AM, said:

Coordination ftw?

#156 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

It is Day 3

3 Votes for Ruse ( Fanderay, Aranatha, Ay Estos )

Players not voted: Jalan

The group of elves shrank rapidly as both the reindeer and their own mistakes took their toll on numbers. Ruse had become entangled in a rose bush and abandoned by her fellows rather than try and extricate her. Hearing her struggles, Dunder and Blixem closed in rapidly to make sure there was no escape.

Ruse has been lynched. They were Lady Bliss and town

It is now Night.

#157 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:39 PM

Dunder stood watch over the lawns from the shadow of a tree. Soon, he knew, the elves would slip up. He pawed the ground in anticipation of another of the treacherous elves meeting his end.

There! A brave (or foolish) elf had begun a commando crawl straight across the turf. This would be too easy. Dunder was almost disappointed for he recognised this one, and elf whose favoured toy was the binoculars and spent much of the quiet times searching the skies for birds. Dunder was no bird but if he was he'd be an eagle. bemused by the thought Dunder decided on his plan.

A slow approach from downwind, the torches in front of him concealed most of his approach. As it dawned on his prey that something may be amiss Dunder took a great leap into the air and pounced from above, pounding into his prey with all four hooves simultaneously. The elf was instantly despatched. Dunder, alas, had no wings or indeed claws to hold his prey and fell over in a most undignified manner.

Huffing he regained his feet and glared around. Any witnesses wisely stayed low.

Fanderay has been killed. They were Gnaw and town.

Scum (Aranatha - Siergiej & Ay Estos - Itwæs Nom) win.

Good game folks, SH is sinkingline and I'll update convos and move thread here shortly.

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users