• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Weinstein Celebrity Dead Pool

#1141 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 30 December 2022 - 10:48 PM

The Jandarmerie usually wear balaclavas when on mission. A month there was a fake bomb threat at a school near my work place, the Jandarmi condoned off the area (which makes sense until they can determine if the threat is real or not) and they were in full gear: vests, assault rifles, balaclavas, helmets.

EDIT: Wow, this Tate guy sounds like a nice chap. Maybe we get lucky and he falls out a window or something. I'm reminded of that priest in Shaik's camp and what Karsa did to him. That sounds fair.

This post has been edited by Garak: 30 December 2022 - 10:50 PM

The meaning of life is BOOM!!!

#1142 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 January 2023 - 11:32 AM

'On social media, thousands of supporters have already reached their verdict. [...] many posts referenced #Pizzagate – a debunked theory that predated QAnon and claimed senior Democrats were behind a child sexual abuse ring – and suggested he was being used as a scapegoat by real paedophile rings.

[...] "They want to cover up Pizzagate with Andrew Tate," one Twitter user wrote, tagging Elon Musk.

Other accounts posted old videos suggesting Tate had been cleared, despite him remaining in detention. One clip viewed 780,000 times on Twitter by Saturday claimed to show him being freed from custody. "Andrew Tate got Released Matrix attack Failed,"'

Andrew Tate arrest: TikTok and Twitter under fire over false posts from fans

Wonder how many of those 'supporters' are bots or troll farms.

Far right yet again accusing others of doing what they're trying to do. 'Believe this fake video, not the Matrix!' But don't they expect people to think it's suspicious that Tate himself isn't claiming he's been released? Perhaps they're just trying to 'flood the zone with shit'---or get as many views as possible (even though they're not getting paid for it---unless they're professional trolls paid by the view).

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 01 January 2023 - 11:33 AM

#1143 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 January 2023 - 01:36 PM

'interview in which [...] Tate says he “was not arrested” but “swatted” in Romania dates back to August 2022. Following the detention of Tate [...] on Dec. 29, social media users shared an extract of the months-old exchange with Fox News host Tucker Carlson to falsely claim the brothers had been released.'

Fact Check-August 2022 Tucker Carlson interview with Andrew Tate re-shared as if recent | Reuters

The meme war has spread to AI Art Universe....

AI Art Universe | Andrew Tate is arrested by the Matrix

AI Art Universe | The face that haunts Andrew Tate in his dreams

#1144 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 02 January 2023 - 11:54 AM

Tate's account has continued tweeting. (Would he be allowed internet access? Seems more likely it's an employee tweeting from his account. Could be dictation though.)

'It appears the insanity of the ruling elite is exposed worldwide now.

They have one command,

Do not speak out, behave as sheep.

God is on our side, so the Matrix will not win.

Inshallah

My unmatched perspicacity coupled with sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.

[...] Find The Real World here:'

He claims to have converted to Islam. Presumably it's because he likes the restrictions on women in places like Saudi Arabia. Wonder if wealthy Islamic fundamentalists have been funding him....

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 02 January 2023 - 12:10 PM

#1145 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 24 February 2023 - 04:12 PM

Weinstein goes down for 16 years behind bars.

Technically It's not enough for his crimes, but it's essentially a life sentence....because no way that MFing piece of shit makes 86.

So it will have to do.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#1146 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 24 February 2023 - 05:00 PM

And one of the Marylin Manson accusers recants saying she was pressured to say he did it by Evan Rachel Wood...which is not a good look overall, strengthens Manson's rebuttal, and makes Wood's case (whether it's true or not) look a bit like frivolous lies....so not a great look.

https://www.avclub.c...ions-1850154682

I'd say that ERW has partially sunk her own case, and if her account is true, then it's extra stupid to have muddied the waters by trying to get someone to lie for her.

Like I'll be clear, I'm inclined to believe that what Wood said Manson did to her (and Esme Bianco), indeed happened....but coaxing someone to lie so you have more numbers on your side is dumb as fuck.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#1147 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 24 February 2023 - 05:58 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 24 February 2023 - 05:00 PM, said:

And one of the Marylin Manson accusers recants saying she was pressured to say he did it by Evan Rachel Wood...which is not a good look overall, strengthens Manson's rebuttal, and makes Wood's case (whether it's true or not) look a bit like frivolous lies....so not a great look.

https://www.avclub.c...ions-1850154682

I'd say that ERW has partially sunk her own case, and if her account is true, then it's extra stupid to have muddied the waters by trying to get someone to lie for her.

Like I'll be clear, I'm inclined to believe that what Wood said Manson did to her (and Esme Bianco), indeed happened....but coaxing someone to lie so you have more numbers on your side is dumb as fuck.

'"She insisted that I was repressing memories like she and other supposed victims of Mr. Warner had done.

[...] I started to believe that what I was repeatedly told happened to Ms. Wood and Ms. Bianco also happened to me."'

One Marilyn Manson accuser recants assault allegations

... if abuse allegations arose out of 'repressed memories' recovered during therapy or interaction with survivors, that could be very damaging, since 'repressed memories' have been extremely unreliable in the past and subject to suggestion and confabulation (see the Satanic panic, etc.). But if there's evidence from the time of the abuse, that should rule out that argument....

'The Persistent Myth of Repressed Memories

Despite reams of empirical evidence, therapists cling to arrogant fiction.'

Forget Me Not: The Persistent Myth of Repressed Memories

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 24 February 2023 - 06:00 PM

#1148 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 30 March 2023 - 03:56 PM

I'm going to put the further discussion of the Jonathan Majors incident here as I don't wan tot muddy up the MCU thread....but Majors released text messages from his girlfriend from after his arrest....and I think he and his lawyer think this exonerates him....but honestly, it leaves me thinking even more that she's the victim. There's SO many telling parts of this exchange that are very much what a Victim who goes back to her abuser says:

Here's the texts (all are her to him):

Text 1: “Please let me know you’re okay when you get this. They assured me that you won’t be charged. They said they had to arrest you as protocol when they saw the injuries on me and they knew we had a fight. I’m so angry that they did. And I’m sorry you’re in this position. Will make sure nothing happens about this. I told them it was my fault for trying to grab your phone. I only just got out of hospital. Just call me when you’re out.”

Text 2: “I love you

Text 3: “They just called again to check on me and I reiterated how this was not an attack and they do not have my blessing on any charges being placed. I read the paper they gave me about strangulation and I said point blank this did not occur and should be removed immediately. The judge is definitely going to be told this. She ensured this to me. I know you have the best team and there’s nothing to worry about I just want you to know that I’m doing all I can my end. I also said to tell the judge to know that the origin of the call was to do with me collapsing and passing out and your worry as my partner due to our communication prior. Out of care. She promised all will be relayed.”

The thing that stands out to me most in all this? The bolded bit where she basically said "I should not have grabbed your phone, this is my fault"....

As a guy, wanna know what should happen if a woman (relationship with me or not) grabs your phone from you? Nothing. Certainly not violence of any kind. My gods.

Her saying that bit really couches the rest of the texts into a different light with her repeatedly seeking to make sure he knows she's going to take whatever blame needs to be taken, and repeat how she loves him...and she goes on an on. She's trying to hang onto the guy she loves even if he's abusive (my mom did this with her abusive relationship when I was younger....jeezus she told me out loud once how she didn't want to report him for assaulting her because she worried what he'd be treated like in jail...he had sliced her forearm with a kitchen knife...he was never charged because she never reported it.), and an internal part of her is trying to mentally calm him down ahead of time so this whole thing doesn't splash out at her in any future retaliation.

Maybe people will believe this, but I don't think her texts saying "I ended up in the hospital from a fight with my boyfriend becuase I took his phone and I should not have" is the Defence Majors and his lawyer thinks it is....holy hell....she's in a cycle of abuse and doesn't know it....or maybe she does.

EDIT to add: His lawyer (who is apparently from the same Wish order as the lawyers form the Paltrow trial) claims that video footage that "exonerates" him exists...bro...if that footage actually DID exist, then why release texts that everyone agrees makes him look even guiltier? I don't think the video footage exists and if it does, it probably makes him look bad, otherwise what benefit is there from piecemeal releasing so-called "exonerating" texts? It makes zero sense. This guys goose is well and truly cooked. And lastly, the rumours of this guy being a sociopath prior to this must be true if he thought that these texts make him look good...fuck me.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 30 March 2023 - 04:33 PM

#1149 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 11 April 2023 - 04:44 PM

So ALL the promo material for ANT-MAN 3 digital release has removed any whisper of Majors' Kang....and it looks like Michale B Jordan did the same thing for the runup to the digital release of CREED III....so yeah, people are distancing themselves.

I'd say that Disney firing him is a forgone conclusion. The accusation and arrest alone were likely enough to sink him...but the texts (which I have to assume he demanded released, as a typical narcissistic abuser would absolutely think they exonerated him even though to most of us they just prove he definitely abused her) are the nail in his film career, or at least his MCU career.

The good news is that if Disney want to replace him as Kang with a new actor who actually resembles him enough to be a "variant" King without much fuss.....John Boyega is right there.

#1150 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 20 April 2023 - 01:26 PM

And he continues to be even more toast in the industry than he already was. I'm not at all surprised more people have come forward, also one of them is reportedly a damned Disney employee who worked on ANT-MAN 3....

https://www.nydailyn...f7ui-story.html

#1151 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 09 May 2023 - 07:18 PM

Trump found liable for sexual battery against E. Jean Caroll in civil case. It's only 5million (which he can just fleece out of his followers), but I'm glad they found him guilty.

https://www.cbsnews....ict-rape-trial/

#1152 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 May 2023 - 08:39 PM

And yet

The man is found guilty of sexual battery, and millions of people would vote him tomorrow

#1153 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 09 May 2023 - 10:25 PM

Sorry to be so blunt, but MAGA was a pro-rape movement from its inception. It’s part and parcel to his appeal, and (cis) men’s entitlement to women’s bodies is one cornerstone of the “again” part in the slogan.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#1154 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 10 May 2023 - 12:52 AM

Since it’s civil trial and not criminal

Can you now call trump a rapist without it being defamation? MAGA won’t care but still something that should be said often and everywhere

#1155 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 10 May 2023 - 01:02 AM

View PostCause, on 10 May 2023 - 12:52 AM, said:

Since it's civil trial and not criminal

Can you now call trump a rapist without it being defamation? MAGA won't care but still something that should be said often and everywhere

[...] jury [...] found that [...] Carroll[...] had sufficiently proved that [...] Trump sexually abused her[...] The jury did not, however, find [that she had sufficiently proved that] he had raped her, as she had long claimed.

Jury Finds Trump Liable for Sexual Abuse and Defamation - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 10 May 2023 - 01:03 AM

#1156 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 02 June 2023 - 08:20 AM

I see Danny Masterson has been convicted two out of three counts of rape. Good. Screw you and screw Scientology for helping to cover it up.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#1157 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 02 June 2023 - 11:28 AM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 02 June 2023 - 08:20 AM, said:

I see Danny Masterson has been convicted two out of three counts of rape. Good. Screw you and screw Scientology for helping to cover it up.

Yep. Glad they got him. Honestly, Scientology has a lawyer stable many people deep but I expect they are all busy trying to keep dear leader from being thrown into jail for breaking the law and then hiding from the law....to bother with much effort defending a small potatoes like has-been actor Masterson.

#1158 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus
  • Interests:Stuff, lots of stuff!

Posted 02 June 2023 - 11:51 AM

View PostQuickTidal, on 02 June 2023 - 11:28 AM, said:

Yep. Glad they got him. Honestly, Scientology has a lawyer stable many people deep but I expect they are all busy trying to keep dear leader from being thrown into jail for breaking the law and then hiding from the law....to bother with much effort defending a small potatoes like has-been actor Masterson.

Speaking of the "Dear Leader", I wonder where Shelly is?

Screw you all, and have a nice day!

#1159 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 02 June 2023 - 01:09 PM

View PostPrimateus, on 02 June 2023 - 11:51 AM, said:

View PostQuickTidal, on 02 June 2023 - 11:28 AM, said:

Speaking of the "Dear Leader", I wonder where Shelly is?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She is either:

1. Dead.

Or

2. Being held against her will in some compound somewhere.

Because If she was as "fine and dandy" as the police wellness check say she is (the PD in that county has been known to be in cahoots with the Scientologists) then the EASIEST thing to do to kill this rumour and "Where is Shelly Miscavige?" is to have her appear in a public video saying "I'm fine, I want to be here and all is well"....this would have the pronged affect for Scientology as a whole of also going a long way yo discrediting people like Leah Remini and Mike Rinder both of whom are a thorn in the Cults side whose whole crusade against their former cult is based around the whereabouts of Shelly.

So the ONLY logical reasons you would not WANT to do that from Scientology's angle....would be becuase she's dead or being held against her will in some Sea Org hole somewhere.

Like it could NOT be easier to debunk the biggest thorn in their side....but they won't, and I the they know why.

I personally think she's dead (whether by her own hand, by someone else, or misadventure) and that's a BIG part of the reason that Miscavige has gone to ground in recent years. He was always kind of elusive, but he's never been "unfindable".

#1160 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 12 June 2023 - 01:24 PM

The MCU's Namor, Tenoch Huerta, has been accused of sexual assault by Musician María Elena Ríos.

Bruh, someone at Disney/Marvel is CLEARLY not doing their vetting work well now that Kang AND Namor actors are both alleged abusers...

Share this topic:

• 62 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users