• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#1041 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

View PostAy Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Thing to note is that no one seems to be silenced today, so either UB withheld, didn't get an order in, or was Nimander.

Personally, I'm still on the Aranatha is UB train of thought, so I'm thinking withheld or didn't get an order in as the most likely result.

I'm pretty sure Aranatha is silenced

#1042 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

X post, that's only with Estos though.

#1043 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

View PostMerrid, on 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

View PostAy Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Thing to note is that no one seems to be silenced today, so either UB withheld, didn't get an order in, or was Nimander.

Personally, I'm still on the Aranatha is UB train of thought, so I'm thinking withheld or didn't get an order in as the most likely result.

I'm pretty sure Aranatha is silenced

That would be nice to have confirmed.

Aranatha?

#1044 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

Sigh.

Once again, the "jump" is not an action. It's an administrative function carried out by PS. The new BB usually gets to pick the NA, iirc.

Like, if the BB didn't pick a successor, then the night would be in limbo until he does, and until the new person reads their PM, generally.

I think that was how it's done before. I'm pretty sure that was how I set up the Batman game (can't check on phone now, letting in 5 min)

#1045 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

Any thoughts on why no one has been silenced?

Nimander was killed last night. I don't think BB would kill UB.

I think we have to assume two scum. BB most likely wouldn't kill UB, but would UB vote for BB the first time?

Does anyone know if BB is able to kill the night he's first lynched? He has to jump, maybe he can't do both?

Ack, good point re: BB wouldn't kill UB. Brain fart on my part there... I forgot they know each other.

Then yeah, I'd like to know whether or not Aranatha is actually silenced today?

#1046 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:59 PM

View PostMerrid, on 22 November 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Sigh.

Once again, the "jump" is not an action. It's an administrative function carried out by PS. The new BB usually gets to pick the NA, iirc.

Like, if the BB didn't pick a successor, then the night would be in limbo until he does, and until the new person reads their PM, generally.

I think that was how it's done before. I'm pretty sure that was how I set up the Batman game (can't check on phone now, letting in 5 min)

I played that game. I see.

#1047 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:00 PM

Estos, I'm not copying that previous long post above, but I haven't tried to swing anything away from Thyrllan. At least not on purpose.

If we are left with Thyrllan as the only option then I'll vote him. What's wrong with using the time we have? Fandery and I can finish Thyrllan when needed.

This is status critical for town. We need to lynch BB today. A townie lynched today and one dead tonight with BB still having a jump is not a fun thought.

As town, if we do nail BB today, I advise lynching one of Fandery or I tomorrow. That's me speaking from a town perspective, and not playing as if I MIGHT end up scum. That's against the moral ethic of the game I believe.

#1048 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

There's 8 people on thread. Speak up.

#1049 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:08 PM

There is? There are? Grammar, bleh.

10 viewing?

#1050 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

Estos, I'm not copying that previous long post above, but I haven't tried to swing anything away from Thyrllan. At least not on purpose.

If we are left with Thyrllan as the only option then I'll vote him. What's wrong with using the time we have? Fandery and I can finish Thyrllan when needed.

This is status critical for town. We need to lynch BB today. A townie lynched today and one dead tonight with BB still having a jump is not a fun thought.

As town, if we do nail BB today, I advise lynching one of Fandery or I tomorrow. That's me speaking from a town perspective, and not playing as if I MIGHT end up scum. That's against the moral ethic of the game I believe.

I definitely agree with this. Unfortunately, no one has given us anything to work with. I'm pulling actual posts and vote counts, I realize that you didn't MEAN to swing the vote away, but fact of the matter remains that you were directly involved in both cases.

Given you're not likely scum, I've looked at other people. That leaves Aranatha as someone who was always opposed, and Thyrllan who the vote was swinged away from twice.

#1051 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

View PostAy Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

I definitely agree with this. Unfortunately, no one has given us anything to work with. I'm pulling actual posts and vote counts, I realize that you didn't MEAN to swing the vote away, but fact of the matter remains that you were directly involved in both cases.

Given you're not likely scum, I've looked at other people. That leaves Aranatha as someone who was always opposed, and Thyrllan who the vote was swinged away from twice.

'Not likely' scum? My reveal may or may not have been a bad play, but don't take the one single aspect from it that was gained for town at minimum. Fandery and I are town. OP says BB and UB don't have communications.

This information is critical and all we have. I would think right now only scum would want to try to put doubt on it.

#1052 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

Like I said, I had a meeting (not a "Letting")

Back now.

#1053 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

A Blood Letting?

#1054 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

Welp, It was fun.

I am going to bed. I am voting for myself. Anybody who wishes can now lynch me. At least that should stop a lot of pointless speculation which is holding up the game.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

#1055 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

I am going to bed. I am voting for myself. Anybody who wishes can now lynch me. At least that should stop a lot of pointless speculation which is holding up the game.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

If you're town that's not cool. If you voted yourself to L-1 as scum, that's pretty cool I guess.

#1056 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

If you're town that's not cool. If you voted yourself to L-1 as scum, that's pretty cool I guess.

Do you see any other way of stopping nights go by without lynching?

I can Remove again, but I won't be around for end of day. My best bet is still Ruse and Jalan.

#1057 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

Also if Thyrllan IS BB, he's not really out of the game.....

#1058 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

Also if Thyrllan IS BB, he's not really out of the game.....

Oh FFS then go ahead and lynch me, if I am BB I will CF as such.

Please don't tell me I am UB. I don't think we have ever had such a lowposting Symp.

#1059 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:39 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

I can Remove again, but I won't be around for end of day. My best bet is still Ruse and Jalan.

Threatening to self vote is one thing. Doing it to place yourself at L-1 is another. We want to see what Jalan and Aranatha would do.

#1060 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:41 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

Threatening to self vote is one thing. Doing it to place yourself at L-1 is another. We want to see what Jalan and Aranatha would do.

Which seems to be..... nothing.

Fine, I will

Remove Vote

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users