• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#1061 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

Also if Thyrllan IS BB, he's not really out of the game.....

Oh FFS then go ahead and lynch me, if I am BB I will CF as such.

Please don't tell me I am UB. I don't think we have ever had such a lowposting Symp.

I lurked the entire game once when I was a symp.

It was my first game ever. I was scared, and one of my killers got finded on N1.

#1062 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

There is about one hour left, right? I am around to hammer. But will wait a bit to give other people a process the self vote.

#1063 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

I am going to bed. I am voting for myself. Anybody who wishes can now lynch me. At least that should stop a lot of pointless speculation which is holding up the game.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

If you're town that's not cool. If you voted yourself to L-1 as scum, that's pretty cool I guess.

Do you see any other way of stopping nights go by without lynching?

I can Remove again, but I won't be around for end of day. My best bet is still Ruse and Jalan.

Threatening to self vote is one thing. Doing it to place yourself at L-1 is another. We want to see what Jalan and Aranatha would do.

View PostJalan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

There is about one hour left, right? I am around to hammer. But will wait a bit to give other people a process the self vote.

Hey EP! Half of that question got something like an answer1

#1064 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

He removed already

#1065 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:47 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

I am going to bed. I am voting for myself. Anybody who wishes can now lynch me. At least that should stop a lot of pointless speculation which is holding up the game.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

If you're town that's not cool. If you voted yourself to L-1 as scum, that's pretty cool I guess.

I can Remove again, but I won't be around for end of day. My best bet is still Ruse and Jalan.

Threatening to self vote is one thing. Doing it to place yourself at L-1 is another. We want to see what Jalan and Aranatha would do.

Which seems to be..... nothing.

Fine, I will

Remove Vote

Why? If I got your reasoning right you wanted to make sure a lynch succeds, even if you are the one lynched. So why remove now.

#1066 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Also, day or times out 3 48 PM EST, so just ove 2 h from now

#1067 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

View PostMerrid, on 22 November 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

He removed already

Yes, I crossposted that

Edit: formatting

This post has been edited by Jalan: 22 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

#1068 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure Aranatha is silenced

That would be nice to have confirmed.

Aranatha?

Posted Image

#1069 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

You do red, I'll do blue? Just spent too long editing it as copy/paste removed lots of spaces and loads of line formatting, damned thing

'They're coming,' said a voice, a dozen feet to her left. Slowly she turned. The wizard Hairlock lay sprawled on the burnt armour, the pate of his shaved skull reflecting the dull sky. A wave of sorcery had destroyed him from the hips down. Pink, mud-spattered entrails billowed out from under his ribcage, webbed by drying fluids. A faint penumbra of sorcery revealed his efforts at staying alive.
'Thought you were dead,' Tattersail muttered.
'Felt lucky today.'
'You don't look it.'
Hairlock's grunt released a gout of dark thick blood from below his heart. 'They're coming,' he said. 'See them yet?'
She swung her attention to the slope, her pale eyes narrowing. Four soldiers approached. 'Who are they?'
The wizard didn't answer.
Tattersail faced him again and found his hard gaze fixed on her, intent in the way a dying person achieves in those last moments. 'Thought you'd take a wave through the gut, huh? Well, I suppose that's one way to get shipped out of here.'
His reply surprised her. 'The tough façade ill fits you, 'Sail. Always has.' He frowned and blinked rapidly, fighting off darkness, she supposed. 'There's always the risk of knowing too much. Be glad I spared you.' He smiled, unveiling red-stained teeth. 'Think nice thoughts. The flesh fades.'
She eyed him steadily, wondering at his sudden ... humanity. Maybe dying did away with the usual games, the pretences of the living dance. Maybe she just wasn't prepared to see the mortal man in Hairlock finally showing itself. Tattersail prised her arms from the dreadful, aching hug she had wrapped around herself, and sighed shakily. 'You're right. It's not the time for façades, is it? I never liked you, Hairlock, but I'd never question your courage – I never will.' She studied him critically, a part of her astonished that the horror of his wound didn't so much as make her flinch. 'I don't think even Tayschrenn's arts are enough to save you, Hairlock.'
Something cunning flashed in his eyes and he barked a pained laugh. 'Dear girl,' he gasped, 'your naivety never fails to charm me.'
'Of course,' she snapped, stung at falling for his sudden ingenuousness. 'One last joke on me, just for old times' sake.'
'You misunderstand—'
'Are you so certain? You're saying it isn't over yet. Your hatred of our High Mage is fierce enough to let you slip Hood's cold grasp, is that it? Vengeance from beyond the grave?'
'You must know me by now. I always arrange a back door.'
'You can't even crawl. How do you plan on getting to it?'

The wizard licked his cracked lips. 'Part of the deal,' he said softly. 'The door comes to me. Comes even as we speak.'
Unease coiled around her insides. Behind her, Tattersail heard the crunch of armour and the rattle of iron, the sound arriving like a cold wind. She turned to see the four soldiers appear on the summit. Three men, one woman, mud-smeared and crimson-streaked, their faces almost bone-white. The sorceress found her eyes drawn to the woman, who hung back like an unwelcome after thought as the three men approached. The girl was young, pretty as an icicle and looking as warm to the touch. Something wrong there. Careful.
The man in the lead – a sergeant by the torque on his arm – came up to Tattersail. Set deep in a lined, exhausted face, his dark grey eyes searched hers dispassionately. 'This one?' he asked, turning to the tall, thin black-skinned man who came up beside him.
This man shook his head. 'No, the one we want is over there,' he said. Though he spoke Malazan, his harsh accent was Seven Cities.
The third and last man, also black, slipped past on the sergeant's left and for all his girth seemed to glide forward, his eyes on Hairlock. His ignoring Tattersail made her feel somehow slighted. She considered a well-chosen word or two as he stepped around her, but the effort seemed suddenly too much.
'Well,' she said to the sergeant, 'if you're the burial detail, you're early. He's not dead yet. Of course,' she continued, 'you're not the burial detail. I know that. Hairlock's made some kind of deal – he's thinking he can survive with half a body.'
The sergeant's lips grew taut beneath his grizzled, wiry beard. 'What's your point, Sorceress?'
The black man beside the sergeant glanced back at the young girl still standing a dozen paces behind them. He seemed to shiver, but his lean face was expressionless as he turned back and offered Tattersail an enigmatic shrug before moving past her.
She shuddered involuntarily as power buffeted her senses. She drew a sharp breath. He's a mage. Tattersail tracked the man as he joined his comrade at Hairlock's side, striving to see through the muck and blood covering his uniform. 'Who are you people?'
'Ninth squad, the Second.'
'Ninth?' The breath hissed from her teeth. 'You're Bridgeburners.' Her eyes narrowed on the battered sergeant. 'The Ninth. That makes you Whiskeyjack.'

#1070 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

It is Day 6. 1 hour and 52 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

3 Votes for Thyrllan ( Ruse, Merrid, Ay Estos )
2 Votes for Ruse ( Thyrllan, Aranatha )

Players not voted: Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1071 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

The wizard licked his cracked lips. 'Part of the deal,' he said softly. 'The door comes to me. Comes even as we speak.'
Unease coiled around her insides. Behind her, Tattersail heard the crunch of armour and the rattle of iron, the sound arriving like a cold wind. She turned to see the four soldiers appear on the summit. Three men, one woman, mud-smeared and crimson-streaked, their faces almost bone-white. The sorceress found her eyes drawn to the woman, who hung back like an unwelcome after thought as the three men approached. The girl was young, pretty as an icicle and looking as warm to the touch. Something wrong there. Careful.
The man in the lead – a sergeant by the torque on his arm – came up to Tattersail. Set deep in a lined, exhausted face, his dark grey eyes searched hers dispassionately. 'This one?' he asked, turning to the tall, thin black-skinned man who came up beside him.
This man shook his head. 'No, the one we want is over there,' he said. Though he spoke Malazan, his harsh accent was Seven Cities.
The third and last man, also black, slipped past on the sergeant's left and for all his girth seemed to glide forward, his eyes on Hairlock. His ignoring Tattersail made her feel somehow slighted. She considered a well-chosen word or two as he stepped around her, but the effort seemed suddenly too much.
'Well,' she said to the sergeant, 'if you're the burial detail, you're early. He's not dead yet. Of course,' she continued, 'you're not the burial detail. I know that. Hairlock's made some kind of deal – he's thinking he can survive with half a body.'
The sergeant's lips grew taut beneath his grizzled, wiry beard. 'What's your point, Sorceress?'
The black man beside the sergeant glanced back at the young girl still standing a dozen paces behind them. He seemed to shiver, but his lean face was expressionless as he turned back and offered Tattersail an enigmatic shrug before moving past her.
She shuddered involuntarily as power buffeted her senses. She drew a sharp breath. He's a mage. Tattersail tracked the man as he joined his comrade at Hairlock's side, striving to see through the muck and blood covering his uniform. 'Who are you people?'
'Ninth squad, the Second.'
'Ninth?' The breath hissed from her teeth. 'You're Bridgeburners.' Her eyes narrowed on the battered sergeant. 'The Ninth. That makes you Whiskeyjack.'

#1072 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:56 PM

Well that was a bit of a balls up EP :p

#1073 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1074 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

View PostJalan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Welp, It was fun.

Remove Vote

Vote Thyrllan

Which seems to be..... nothing.

Fine, I will

Remove Vote

Why? If I got your reasoning right you wanted to make sure a lynch succeds, even if you are the one lynched. So why remove now.

I don't have a deathwish. I figured that my staying alive was hurting town, hence the self vote. I can still go back to it.

But now you and Aranatha have arrived. If you two want, you can lynch me now, Alternatively you could vote for Ruse which might shift opinion towards him.

#1075 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

View PostFanderay, on 22 November 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

Well that was a bit of a balls up EP :p

:p

#1076 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:59 PM

View PostAranatha, on 22 November 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ruse is like lifeblood, and water in the desert? you in love?:p

#1077 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

I think he's saying Ruse is Blood Thirsty.

#1078 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:09 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

I think he's saying Ruse is Blood Thirsty.

Can we please lynch Ruse then? At this rate I will just fall asleep mid game and waste my vote

#1079 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:10 PM

EP and Fandy finished discussing yet? When will you decide who to lynch?

#1080 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:10 PM

Thyrllan, I wasn't sure about you, but that stunt doesn't make you look innocent.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users