• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#1021 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

Are the three voting for Thyrllan thinking Aranatha is also scum? He's the other person not voting Thyrllan right now.

#1022 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

Ah, and Jalan. Sorry.

#1023 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

Eldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Are the three voting for Thyrllan thinking Aranatha is also scum? He's the other person not voting Thyrllan right now.

Aranatha could be, given how vocal he was in defending thyr earlier. But it might be too blatant, not sure.

I felt Jalan was scummy early on, but Kalse kinda vouched for him, so he's been off my radar.

#1024 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

I think another night without a lynch will be catastrophically bad for Town.

I am around for another 2 hours roughly. If, by the end of that period there has not been a lynch, I will self-vote in the sole interest of getting a lynch.

BTW EP and Fandy, since you are the roled duo and I believe you mentioned Ruse in your reveal, in a toss up between me and Ruse for a lynch, I would have thought that Ruse would be the obvious choice. I am not entirely clear on why you are holding off in the interests of discussion.

#1025 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:55 PM

Don't self vote if you're town. That leaves us not knowing who will and won't vote.

#1026 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

We have enough time for me to wait on Fandery.

#1027 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

Eldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Don't self vote if you're town. That leaves us not knowing who will and won't vote.

Then we need to lynch Ruse, its just that simple. I have been pointing at him for three days, I know I have not been active, but no one has really tried to nail him down. He has succeeded in disrupting play.

If you and Fandy vote Ruse, I am certain someone will switch trains, maybe Merrid.

I am telling you look at Ruse and Jalan as the scum combo.

#1028 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

Thyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

Eldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Then we need to lynch Ruse, its just that simple. I have been pointing at him for three days, I know I have not been active, but no one has really tried to nail him down. He has succeeded in disrupting play.

If you and Fandy vote Ruse, I am certain someone will switch trains, maybe Merrid.

I am telling you look at Ruse and Jalan as the scum combo.

We have been trying to lynch YOU for three days, without success. There's been just as much distracting from YOUR lynch as there has been from a Ruse lynch, if not more.

#1029 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:22 PM

Estos, I'm only asking this theoretically, but are you opposed to lynching Ruse, or do you think Thyrllan poses the best lynch?

#1030 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:40 PM

Eldat Pressen, on 22 November 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Estos, I'm only asking this theoretically, but are you opposed to lynching Ruse, or do you think Thyrllan poses the best lynch?

At this point, I haven't a fucking clue who anyone is.

I wouldn't be completely opposed to a Ruse lynch, if only to get a lynch. But I certainly think that Thyrllan is a better target considering a train on him was flipped towards a no lynch against someone else the last two game days, and it looks like people are trying to do the same again today.

#1031 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

It is Day 6. 4 hours and 1 minute remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

3 Votes for Thyrllan ( Ruse, Merrid, Ay Estos )
2 Votes for Ruse ( Thyrllan, Aranatha )

Players not voted: Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1032 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Ay Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

I wouldn't be completely opposed to a Ruse lynch, if only to get a lynch. But I certainly think that Thyrllan is a better target considering a train on him was flipped towards a no lynch against someone else the last two game days, and it looks like people are trying to do the same again today.

Just pointing out once again that I am completely open to self-voting in the interests of a lynch if necessary. But then you would lynch another townie.

#1033 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Thyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

Just pointing out once again that I am completely open to self-voting in the interests of a lynch if necessary. But then you would lynch another townie.

That's exactly what I would say were I scum, specially if I were UB trying to throw us off a trail.

#1034 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

Ay Estos, on 22 November 2017 - 05:05 PM, said:

Thyrllan, on 22 November 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

That's exactly what I would say were I scum, specially if I were UB trying to throw us off a trail.

You can indulge in the endless labyrinths of reverse psychology all you want, the fact remains that if by the time I go to bed, which should be a bit more than another hour from now, we have no more votes, I will self-vote, just so something happens in the night and the impasse is broken. What you lot do after that is entirely up to you.

#1035 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:23 PM

Why would people be doing that? Who are these people? Because if it is the same person each time that's pretty telling in a game with 2 scum

Also, coffee in hand and no DIY taking place now. Family safely departed. I'd have a beer except I have work in a few hours.

#1036 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

we had a recent-ish game where a sole killer tried to win inno cred by "self-hammering" (while really being at L-2) twice. In the same day. So forgive me for not buying it right off the bat.

#1037 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

Path-Shaper, on 16 November 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

It is Day 4. 2 hours and 53 minutes remaining

10 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Dejim Nebrahl, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

6 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Fanderay ( Dejim Nebrahl )
4 Votes for Thyrllan ( Ruse, Nimander Golit, Merrid, Ay Estos )
1 Vote for Ruse ( Thyrllan )
1 Vote for Nimander Golit ( Jalan )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay

So on Day 4, Thyrllan was at 4 votes with 3 hours remaining in the day...

Thyr had his vote on Ruse (surprise, surprise) and Aranatha, Fanderay, EP had not yet voted.

16 minutes remaining and Aranatha does this:

Aranatha, on 16 November 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

Wow, the Thyrllan vote is picking up steam fast based on ... what, exactly?

This is totally not suspicious or lazy at all.

I'm going back to my initial instincts, even if I was wrong about the CF business. I think it's Jalan and Dejim Nabral, with Ruse a close third candidate, who's pretty pushy about lynches.

Vote Jalan

Because I never should've backed off.

[Note: The edit is to bold my vote]

And then day ends without a lynch. So, of those left in the game today, the Day 4 lynch was stalled by Aranatha and EP. Now let's look at Day 5....

At the beginning of weekend freeze, votes rested like so:

Path-Shaper, on 20 November 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

It is Day 5. The clock has been frozen with 10 Hours and 00 Minutes remaining.

9 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Eldat Pressen ( Merrid )
1 Vote for Ruse ( Aranatha )
2 Votes for Thyrllan ( Jalan, Ay Estos )

Players not voted: Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

It should be noted that Ruse had voted for Thyr as well, but then removed just before freeze started...

Then EP pulls his reveal bullshit, and Ruse and I call him out on it and the vote swings towards me, again with a no lynch. End of day train looks like this:

Path-Shaper, on 21 November 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

It is Day 5. 8 hours and 47 minutes since time out

9 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Thyrllan ( Merrid )
1 Vote for Jalan ( Nimander Golit )
2 Votes for Ruse ( Aranatha, Ay Estos )
4 Votes for Ay Estos ( Fanderay, Jalan, Eldat Pressen, Ruse )

Players not voted: Thyrllan

There was no lynch.

So here we have EP swinging the vote away from a Thyr lynch again!

Of course, Aranatha, as usual, votes elsewhere.

So realistically, I should be coming down hard on EP, cause that's twice that he's swinged the vote away from Thyr. Problem, of course, is that his and Fanderay's reveal could only have happened the way it did specifically if they had off thread comms, so I believe they are lovers, and until BB dies once, they're basically VPI for me.

So, that brings us back to what the fuck do we do?

At this point, I'm thinking that Aranatha is UB to Thyrllan's BB. Jalan's not present enough for me to get a real read, but he hasn't done anything I find particularly scummy. And I've found myself agreeing with Ruse more often than not, so if he's scum, then he's doing a good job.

EDIT: Remove tags

This post has been edited by Ay Estos: 22 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

#1038 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

UGH! Gods damned fucking coding bullshit!! Why do these boards sometimes do that and sometimes not?

#1039 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:47 PM

Thing to note is that no one seems to be silenced today, so either UB withheld, didn't get an order in, or was Nimander.

Personally, I'm still on the Aranatha is UB train of thought, so I'm thinking withheld or didn't get an order in as the most likely result.

#1040 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

Any thoughts on why no one has been silenced?

Nimander was killed last night. I don't think BB would kill UB.

I think we have to assume two scum. BB most likely wouldn't kill UB, but would UB vote for BB the first time?

Does anyone know if BB is able to kill the night he's first lynched? He has to jump, maybe he can't do both?

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users