• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 145.75 - Unalted Werewolf Keeping it simple

#81 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:17 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 11 October 2017 - 08:57 PM, said:

Someone finally got the summoning incantation right. I shall be coming for that one's soul.

Now I want to vote you. Blatantly saying you're going to kill me?

Anyone know how to get blood/saffron stains out of a cat?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#82 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 11 October 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

I pronounce Messremb the killer. My argument is: Mess has a 1 in 8 chance of being the killer. Those are good odds and I say we should not take the small risk that he isn't. He also has a 1 in 1 chance of bein Mess and therefore likely to focus on lynching me, which would be anti-town.

Vote Messremb

Edit: fixed bolding

Those are good odds, you certainly convince me!

What's more D1 is too soon for your saboteur instincts to be torpedoing a Town win.

Vote Messr... uhh... let me think on that
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#83 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:21 AM

I'll be here before timeout so no need to rush

#84 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Well, one of the reasons I didn't bring that unfortunate trait of mine to light is now, regardless, Andy is dead.

Thanks Khell
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#85 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:18 AM

Um, we are almost out of time, no?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#86 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:36 AM

Vote Andorian

#87 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:04 AM

View PostGust Hubb, on 12 October 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

Well, one of the reasons I didn't bring that unfortunate trait of mine to light is now, regardless, Andy is dead.

Thanks Khell

Say what now? Regardless of the fact Ando was on L-1 he was dead? That's looking a damned suspicious slip Gusty

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

That's a lynch!

8 Players still alive: Andorion, Gust Hubb, I N, Khellendros, Lady Bliss, Mentalist, Messremb, SiergieJ

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Gust Hubb ( Andorion )
1 Vote for Messremb ( SiergieJ )
5 Votes for Andorion ( Gust Hubb, I N, Khellendros, Lady Bliss, Messremb )

Players not voted: Mentalist

Andorion was lynched. He was the Finder.

SiergieJ has been killed. He was RI.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:32 AM

It is Day 2. 35 hours and 59 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Gust Hubb, I N, Khellendros, Lady Bliss, Mentalist, Messremb

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Gust Hubb, I N, Khellendros, Lady Bliss, Mentalist, Messremb
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#90 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

Yup. That is how I roll.

Now I am going to find a corner somewhere to cry.
~Abyss

#91 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

View PostMessremb, on 12 October 2017 - 03:04 AM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 12 October 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

Thanks Khell

Say what now? Regardless of the fact Ando was on L-1 he was dead? That's looking a damned suspicious slip Gusty

It wasn't a slip. He was dead the moment anyone though I was good at spotting rolled players. I just cannot tell if they are scum or not. But there is your proof.
~Abyss

#92 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:58 AM

Ok, so I think scum was hunting for the finder in the weeds (hence the death of the least verbal player). This makes me think either they thought my approach was not likely to hit roled (stupid them), which means they either did not have enough time with me or don't pay attention to player characteristics... Or they were just covering all angles (goddamn WIFOM).

Also, makes me wonder that Ment, Khell, and Mess are not dead. They, in my humble opinion, are the most dangerous to scum in this game. So far, Mess is pinging me the most, especially with how he simultaneously spreads out the suspicion and keeps hopping from one vote to the next. He also never presses too hard and seems nervous to be given any attention (e.g. look at how he deals with me calling Ando Andy). Twitchy.
~Abyss

#93 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:15 AM

Agreed on Khell still being alive. Not so sure about me, I have phases of just being absolutely retarded. At least there isn't any mechanics for me to get worked up about. Ment has a good game but can also totally lose it.

You are discounting Nom et al a little too much for me to be comfortable with, they've grown quite accomplished. The omission of LB also raises my hackles a little but since there isn't a symp I'm not going to dwell on it.

A quick glance at Sergeij shows that either I'm scum playing by the Venge killer rules in which case Sergei or Khell die for voting me or someone wants me to look like I am. Now I can be silly at times but to NK someone whose only interactions on thread are with me?

Now of thread people most likely to know the Venge rules are you, me, Ment, LB, Khell. Ment has been a little too absent for them to be scum, same for Khell. You've made your second role pick of me, what do you think of LB - they're my current favourite scum but I'm going to have to read back to establish why I'm thinking that. This'll be after I finish my glass of wine (it is 7am after all, nearly time for bed) and sleep on it.

Nom, what are your thoughts?

#94 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:21 AM

As for spreading suspicion, yeah I poke people and see how they react. This is Mafia after all.

Pardon me for getting irked at having comments/votes seemingly at a quick glance about me. Yes autocorrect I realise, just meant I had to pay a lot more attention thinking a post was directed at me then remembering etc etc.

#95 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:37 AM

That I should have voted you

I blame Khell

Gust hitting our finder with his vote fits his town playstyle

Khell has been staying too low, hoping to hear more from him

Nothing outstanding about Bliss, she's smooth

Still thinking the same about you, need to read you more closely
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#96 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:38 AM

View PostGust Hubb, on 12 October 2017 - 03:58 AM, said:

Also, makes me wonder that Ment, Khell, and Mess are not dead. They, in my humble opinion, are the most dangerous to scum in this game. So far, Mess is pinging me the most, especially with how he simultaneously spreads out the suspicion and keeps hopping from one vote to the next. He also never presses too hard and seems nervous to be given any attention (e.g. look at how he deals with me calling Ando Andy). Twitchy.

Mess's name is Andy as I understand it

#97 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:43 AM

I know basic Venge's Killer's rules and I'm pretty sure Sierg knew them aswell, killer was prolly aiming to target the finder. If Gust was killer I'd imagine he'd be more careful about voting who he thought would be the finder

#98 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

I guess we're doing this the old-fashioned way, through clear, logical, deductive reasoning. Fortunately, we have all long been known as particularly strong in this department, so if anything, this game just got easier.

For my part, I want to go back to my instinctive mistrust of Mess. It's only logical.

As for why the names ones so far aren't dead - well aside from one potentially being the killer, it's because we can spend all game talking about why they're not dead and lynching them. Dastardly clever of the killer. We must not be sucked in. We must think outside the box. Perhaps, but possibly not, even outside the Mess box.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#99 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:30 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 12 October 2017 - 07:21 AM, said:

As for why the names ones so far aren't dead - well aside from one potentially being the killer, it's because we can spend all game talking about why they're not dead and lynching them. Dastardly clever of the killer. We must not be sucked in. We must think outside the box. Perhaps, but possibly not, even outside the Mess box.

And you're always gonna push this argument because you're always the first on why-are-they-not-dead-yet list so why should we take you serious about this?

#100 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:02 AM

View PostI N, on 12 October 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 12 October 2017 - 07:21 AM, said:

And you're always gonna push this argument because you're always the first on why-are-they-not-dead-yet list so why should we take you serious about this?

Because statistically there's only a 1 in 6 chance I'm a killer - those are tiny odds! The only way I can prove it, however, is if you lynch me. So you could go ahead and do that. Or we could work this out as a team, using our combined intelligences. First step: I do believe the killing of Siergiej is an interesting choice. That's clue number 1. Next: Do we think the killer was on the lynch train? I suspect yes. Let's put together those two things and see what horrific hybrid we come out with.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users