• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 142 - Rise of the Dark Sorcerer

#61 User is offline   Denul 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

Seriously, what a boring Day 1. I guess everyone's being cagey given how little information we have about the game setup.

Anyway, I guess the only thing that kind of stands out to me so far is the following:

View PostKilava, on 24 April 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 24 April 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

When you die, you go to purgatory. Please continue posting in-alt there.

At a guess from this statement we'll be getting partial CFs and there is* a resurrection mechanic. Fun times.

*or is the potential for there to be

Can anyone remember PS' timezone?

I hate these types of 'cases,' but I have to point out that Kilava is speculating mechanics openly, which is always more helpful to scum than town.

That being said, I've no idea if there are traditional scum in this game, though from the opening scene, I would assume it's basically a town vs. scum with some weird mechanics and roled townies.

#62 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Back again. Agreed there is not much to go on based on day 1 interaction. I'm tempted to vote Osseric because of his role playing.

#63 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 25 April 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

Back again. Agreed there is not much to go on based on day 1 interaction. I'm tempted to vote Osseric because of his role playing.

Ah here we go, I knew this would happen! I told you, I told you all! Yeah sure, pick the easy target, the one who doesn't want to be here, the one who doesn't want anything more to do with the lot of you. You say I'm not brave, that I just want to run away - well, I tell you, you're the ones who don't have the courage to say what we're all thinking! That we need to get out of here before something awful happens. None of us want to be stuck in the world's creepiest church when night falls. Why can't I just go back to my own home? Let me take my chances. No, instead, we all get shoved in here, and Lord High and Mighty Ampelas immediately starts pointing fingers at those of us who dare to speak out at this travesty!

#64 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

View PostOsseric, on 25 April 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

Ah here we go, I knew this would happen! I told you, I told you all! Yeah sure, pick the easy target, the one who doesn't want to be here, the one who doesn't want anything more to do with the lot of you. You say I'm not brave, that I just want to run away - well, I tell you, you're the ones who don't have the courage to say what we're all thinking! That we need to get out of here before something awful happens. None of us want to be stuck in the world's creepiest church when night falls. Why can't I just go back to my own home? Let me take my chances. No, instead, we all get shoved in here, and Lord High and Mighty Ampelas immediately starts pointing fingers at those of us who dare to speak out at this travesty!

You could at least try to blend in and post a pic or two of teapots, or a cheesy video. That's why no one loves you.

#65 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

I am with Osseric, Ampelas is far too serious.

remove vote
Vote Ampelas

#66 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 25 April 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

You could at least try to blend in and post a pic or two of teapots, or a cheesy video. That's why no one loves you.

Teapot you say?

Posted Image

#67 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

Does that thing go up your bum?

#68 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:17 PM

View PostGalain, on 25 April 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

Does that thing go up your bum?

I knew it'd catch your attention ;)

#69 User is offline   Denul 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

Anyone know how long we have left until end of day?

#70 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

View PostDenul, on 25 April 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

Anyone know how long we have left until end of day?

About 12 hours by my count

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

It is Day 1. 10 hours and 40 minutes remain.

11 players still alive: Ampelas, Denul, Galain, Jalan, Kilava, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Osseric, Rashan, Silchas Ruin, Thryllan

6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

1 vote Kilava (Rashan)
1 vote Denul (Jalan)
1 vote Galain (Kilava)
1 vote Ampelas (Galain)

Players not voted: Ampelas, Denul, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Osseric, Silchas Ruin, Thryllan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#72 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Catching up. I am not having a good week, so this may take a bit

#73 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Oh, nvm, we're still on Page 2.

#74 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

I'm in the mobile skin, so I'm not seeing half the images, gifs etc. So I don't thin I can do much about the usual Day 1 signal hunt.

Besides that, only thin that comes readily to mind is someone possibly trying to jump on SR's "other blasphemer" comment (that I'm guessing was usual Day 1 RP).

But no one tried capitalizing on an easy lynch of a "slip" , which maybe is unusual in itself? ;)

I dunno. I've been awake since 5 30 (with about 4 h of sleep), and I'm getting the beginning of a headache. So I think I'm starting to ramble. I'm also gonna have to finish picking at my lunch and try to do some actual work soon. Which will only make things worse.

#75 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

[MACARTHUR] I have returned! [/MACARTHUR]

When we got there the old lady said she felt much better than she did when she said she was rattling Death's Doorknob just a couple of hours earlier. My mom spent the morning doting on her and I spent it fuming and reading GotM on my new kindle. Thank Hood I had that!

#76 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

View PostDenul, on 25 April 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

Seriously, what a boring Day 1. I guess everyone's being cagey given how little information we have about the game setup.

Anyway, I guess the only thing that kind of stands out to me so far is the following:

At a guess from this statement we'll be getting partial CFs and there is* a resurrection mechanic. Fun times.

I hate these types of 'cases,' but I have to point out that Kilava is speculating mechanics openly, which is always more helpful to scum than town.

That being said, I've no idea if there are traditional scum in this game, though from the opening scene, I would assume it's basically a town vs. scum with some weird mechanics and roled townies.

You bitch about Kilava talking mechanics and then do some speculating of your own. I'm impressed!

#77 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

Having done my own share of role-playing, I approve this message.

#78 User is offline   Denul 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 25 April 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

View PostDenul, on 25 April 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

You bitch about Kilava talking mechanics and then do some speculating of your own. I'm impressed!

There's a difference between saying "I think this might be a town vs. scum game with some town roles" than saying "There's probably a resurrection mechanic"

The former is general speculation about game setup, the latter is speculation about an actual role that I'd sooner associate to a townie than scum.

#79 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

I voted Denul for what I've preceived as actively trying to needlessly shade players in a serious manner. I still think that's a fair vote. Otherwise, I'm inclined to go with either Nimander for saying they'd pop back in from time to time without actually showing up again, or Silchas, though I just forgot why.

And you seem somewhat confident that Osseric isn't operating under a GM induced post-restriction?

#80 User is offline   Denul 

• Recruit

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostJalan, on 25 April 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

I voted Denul for what I've preceived as actively trying to needlessly shade players in a serious manner.

Wait, what? I didn't even notice that you had voted me. Lemme go see your reasoning...

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users