• Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:54 AM

Followers of Dessembrae - the One True Traveller

This!

#242 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:31 PM

Clan is live. Clan is named The Unwitnessed Fallen. Clan tag UNTA.

#243 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:55 AM

Any actual interest in joining the clan? Don't leave me hanging here people. That Raid won't raid itself!

Also you apparently get special benefits/quests/xp from being in a clan so now I am desperate for that there clan juice.

Speaking of more XP. Anyone know what is up with factions in Destiny 2? Dead Orbit, War Cult, some other weirdos. Every time I tried to talk with them earlier the NPCs said they needed dance keys or what ever, so I assumed that I would get some kind if progression unlock later on but there's nothing. I'd actually forgotten about the factions until I started getting exotics that need some kind of blessing from the factions or something to unlock special properties.

According to google factions are connected to some kind of social event? But I havent read any indication that it's on a timer or planned event or anything. Are faction events very rare? Seems weird that a new player isn't invited into one of the factions as a initial character/story progression thing.

Found Xur the exotic vendor for the first time yesterday. He's very remeniscient of the "What'ya buyin!" guy from Resident Evil 4. The exotics are surprisingly cheap to buy from him considering how rarely they drop. I bought a chain gun excotic called Sweet Business. Very cool to mow down mobs with this thing but it's absolutely useless against medium to hard enemies. The health bar barely drops a sliver even though you unload a hundred rounds into a boss' face.

Also finally got into the Dreaming City. That's a crazy place. There's an on going pitched battle between all kinds of factions going on outside a castle. Ogres and captains and knights everywhere.

This post has been edited by Alternative Goose: 30 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

#244 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

View PostAlternative Goose, on 30 September 2018 - 07:55 AM, said:

Any actual interest in joining the clan? Don't leave me hanging here people. That Raid won't raid itself!

Also you apparently get special benefits/quests/xp from being in a clan so now I am desperate for that there clan juice.

Speaking of more XP. Anyone know what is up with factions in Destiny 2? Dead Orbit, War Cult, some other weirdos. Every times I tried to talk with them earlier the NPCs said they needed dance keys or what ever, so I assumed that I would get some kind progression unlock later on but there's nothing. I'd actually forgotten about the factions until I started getting exotics that need some kind of blessing from the factions or something to unlock special properties.

According to google factions are connected to some kind of social event? But I havent read any indication that it's on a timer or planned event or anything. Are faction events very rare? Seems weird that a new player isn't invited into one of the factions as a initial character/story progression thing.

Found Xur the exotic vendor for the first time yesterday. He's very remeniscient of the "What'ya buyin!" guy from Resident Evil 4. The exotics are surprisingly cheap to buy from him considering how rarely they drop. I bought a chain gun excotic called Sweet Business. Very cool to move down mobs with this thing but it's absolutely useless against medium to hard enemies. The health bar barely drops a sliver even though you unload a hundred rounds into a boss' face.

Also finally got into the Dreaming City. That's a crazy place. There's an on going pitched battle between all kinds of factions going on outside a castle. Ogres and captains and knights everywhere.

Yep I'm in for joining but gonna have to buy the game on PS4 first. Will do it this weekend.

Factions: in Destiny 1 you could join any time. In Destiny 2, there are (were?) specific events every few weeks called Faction Rallies, where you joined one of the factions and tried to level up in that faction as much as possible for the week. The faction which had the most followers/tokens cashed after a week won that faction's specific weapon they were touting that week. Mostly people hated it, because it felt like too short a time and way too much boring grind (it usually meant having to repeat the same Lost Sector over and over and over again).

I don't know if they still work the same way after the Forsaken update. What I think I remember hearing is that they have suspended rallies for the time being while they work out a better system, but I might be wrong on that.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#245 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

Well it explains why I haven't seen anything for the past month.

Don't know if our time schedules align but if you need somebody low lvl to play with I've been considering levelling up a different class, maybe the warlock, just for kicks.

#246 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:33 PM

Bought, should be with me in a few days. I'm UK time, and you're continental, right?

#247 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:52 AM

+1 CET I believe.

#248 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

It's arrived so will begin the grind come tomorrow! Now I've always gone with Warlock before, but thinking maybe I'll try Hunter this time...

#249 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:27 PM

Warlock is my jam too. But yeah, go with Hunter. It's my second favorite class.

#250 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:32 PM

View PostAlternative Goose, on 28 September 2018 - 07:31 PM, said:

Clan is live. Clan is named The Unwitnessed Fallen. Clan tag UNTA.

I've submitted my application to join :)

Cause, get on this!

#251 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:47 AM

I've changed the settings to make applications accepted automatically. Also made you an admin in case I get kidnapped by aliens.

#252 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:17 AM

Sweet Ill join up ASAP.

Do I need to do it through the bungie app? Not the game? As I said I have one friend who is keen. How many will that give us? We need six?

#253 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

View PostCause, on 08 October 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

Sweet Ill join up ASAP.

Do I need to do it through the bungie app? Not the game? As I said I have one friend who is keen. How many will that give us? We need six?

I had to do it through the Bungie app (wasn't hard, just searched for the clan name) but I think you can do it through the game if you're PSN friends.

Yeah, that would be four. I think BK plays on PS4 as well. Not sure who else.

#254 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:02 PM

I used the web page. What ever else we need 3 members just to activate the clan.

And 6 members for a raid. Well, at least the Forsaken one. I wonder if those of use who have 500+ light lvls will be able make up for fewer raid participants?

#255 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:16 PM

View PostAlternative Goose, on 08 October 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

I used the web page. What ever else we need 3 members just to activate the clan.

And 6 members for a raid. Well, at least the Forsaken one. I wonder if those of use who have 500+ light lvls will be able make up for fewer raid participants?

Nah, you only need 2 to activate - it's already up on my profile (though I haven't contributed anything yet as I haven't been playing Crucible). You can go to Hawthorne to activate it and get some Clan bounties.

While being 500+ will make the earlier raids easier, it won't be possible to complete without six I don't think. Because some of the puzzles require six people to be doing things at the same time. I think.

#256 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:25 AM

It's weird to be level 300 already and not even completed the campaign yet. Took me a couple of months when the game came out to reach 305, which was the max for the base game. It does make beating the base campaign ridiculously easy though.

It's also interesting to see what tweaks they've made to the campaign, like giving you a power weapon straight away, which they didn't before till you got the EDZ sniper rifle after a couple of missions (but of course, snipers are no longer power weapons!)

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 11 October 2018 - 08:25 AM

#257 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:41 AM

Rumors that an update/DLC is coming in December where there will weapons (and armor?) that are rarer then exotic - called 'Black-Type'. And something called the 'Black Armory'.

Don't know if these rumors will be substantiated, but makes sense, because so called 'exotic' gear really isn't all that exotic, tbh. At least in the vanilla D2 install (not sure about the current DLC)

#258 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:24 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 11 October 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

It's weird to be level 300 already and not even completed the campaign yet. Took me a couple of months when the game came out to reach 305, which was the max for the base game. It does make beating the base campaign ridiculously easy though.

It's also interesting to see what tweaks they've made to the campaign, like giving you a power weapon straight away, which they didn't before till you got the EDZ sniper rifle after a couple of missions (but of course, snipers are no longer power weapons!)

I got a en exotic sniper power weapon called Darci. Very powerful buy not really better than a good rocket launcher.

#259 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:25 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 11 October 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

Rumors that an update/DLC is coming in December where there will weapons (and armor?) that are rarer then exotic - called 'Black-Type'. And something called the 'Black Armory'.

Don't know if these rumors will be substantiated, but makes sense, because so called 'exotic' gear really isn't all that exotic, tbh. At least in the vanilla D2 install (not sure about the current DLC)

I find the exotic gear weird. Why the hell am I only allowed to equip one exotic weapon and one armor piece? Utter bullshit. I want to wear all exotic and be as powerful as a god.

#260 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:56 PM

View PostAlternative Goose, on 11 October 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 11 October 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

I find the exotic gear weird. Why the hell am I only allowed to equip one exotic weapon and one armor piece? Utter bullshit. I want to wear all exotic and be as powerful as a god.

PVP balance.

Share this topic:

• 32 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users