Malazan Empire: Mafia 141 - Murder in the Morgue - Malazan Empire

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 141 - Murder in the Morgue Hospitals aren't safe places!

#741 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:53 PM

View PostAlkend, on 30 March 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on 30 March 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on 30 March 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on 30 March 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on 30 March 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

Who was off of his train? Gamelon and Alkend. Nuff said.

Okay, enough with the "who wasn't on the train of a 6 hour speed lynch" argument. It's fucking stupid. Of course we were off the train, because the general rule around here is NOT to fucking speed lynch, especially a revealed healer, cause that's scummy as fuck. Scummier than NOT being on a fucking train, let alone a speed lynch train.

yet he got 5 fucking votes Gam, he hammered himself.

If I got promoted to killer then why would I not just kill Alkend who has not swayed away from me since day 3? There is no way I would keep him around.

Blah blah blah fucking WIFOM. I want to believe you Serc, but Alkend is right, there are too many inconsistencies in your arguments. You're reaching now to try to find any reason to get me to lynch Alkend instead of you. Anyway, like I said, I'm gonna wait to hear from Okaros - his opinion as the most likely to be town left on thread (and I swear to god if he's the last scum, I'm gonna be very unimpressed), his opinion is the only one I really care about.

If he's scum, he's a proverbial kid in the candy store.

I'll still blame Serc for making it impossible for me to trust a word he says.

Blame! We lose this because you think I'm an idiot. Not because you think I am scum and that is why my vote is on you. If Gamelon is scum then you're his wet dream, and that is probably why he is waiting to see what Okaros does, because if Okaros wants you lynched then Gam may just hop on board.

In fact,

remove vote

Night is a possibility.

I dislike both Gam and Alkend's play. Fanderay did a good job here. I find Alkend's play either bad town or scum, at least Gam seems to be exploring the possibilities. Good town, or scum. Either way we need to all be going off the same page to lynch correct.

Like I said, the only other option is night but I have no heals left so all it would do is narrow the field. Okaros would be likely kill choice and that would leave me with this pair of buddies.

This is a horrible situation.

#742 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

Okay, enough with the "who wasn't on the train of a 6 hour speed lynch" argument. It's fucking stupid. Of course we were off the train, because the general rule around here is NOT to fucking speed lynch, especially a revealed healer, cause that's scummy as fuck. Scummier than NOT being on a fucking train, let alone a speed lynch train.

If I got promoted to killer then why would I not just kill Alkend who has not swayed away from me since day 3? There is no way I would keep him around.

Blah blah blah fucking WIFOM. I want to believe you Serc, but Alkend is right, there are too many inconsistencies in your arguments. You're reaching now to try to find any reason to get me to lynch Alkend instead of you. Anyway, like I said, I'm gonna wait to hear from Okaros - his opinion as the most likely to be town left on thread (and I swear to god if he's the last scum, I'm gonna be very unimpressed), his opinion is the only one I really care about.

Even if he come out and said he was scum you'd still vote me.

#743 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:03 PM

View PostSerc, on 30 March 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Blame! We lose this because you think I'm an idiot. Not because you think I am scum and that is why my vote is on you. If Gamelon is scum then you're his wet dream, and that is probably why he is waiting to see what Okaros does, because if Okaros wants you lynched then Gam may just hop on board.

In fact,

remove vote

Night is a possibility.

I dislike both Gam and Alkend's play. Fanderay did a good job here. I find Alkend's play either bad town or scum, at least Gam seems to be exploring the possibilities. Good town, or scum. Either way we need to all be going off the same page to lynch correct.

Like I said, the only other option is night but I have no heals left so all it would do is narrow the field. Okaros would be likely kill choice and that would leave me with this pair of buddies.

This is a horrible situation.

I don't think you're in idiot. If you're town, you're a moron. But I think you're better than that. Which is why you're a lying through your teeth scum.

For fuck's sake, you put yourself on L-1, pretending to hammer. TWICE. And you expect me to believe they were both "honest mistakes" ? How fucking dumb do you expect me to think you are to believe that???

#744 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Since that last sentence may not make sense to everyone I'll rephrase it:

If I thought you were a clinical retard, I'd believe you were town. I don't rethink you're a clinical retard, but rather a lying scum trying to fake being that dumb.

#745 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

Can Okaros just get here and finish this one way or the other? I honestly can't stand this idiocy any longer :(

#746 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

It is Day 5. 28 hours and 58 minutes remaining
4 Players still alive: Alkend, Gamelon, Okaros, Serc

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Serc ( Alkend )

Players not voted: Gamelon, Okaros, Serc
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#747 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Posted Image

Ok, I do see the merit in the arguments against Serc. What you've said about the hypothetical symp inheriting situation rings true for either Fandy/Alkend or Serc/Mockra. Let me read through the lady couple days again.

Straight up question though, do you see anything really changing your vote Gamelon? You seem pretty set.

#748 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

View PostOkaros, on 30 March 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

Ok, I do see the merit in the arguments against Serc. What you've said about the hypothetical symp inheriting situation rings true for either Fandy/Alkend or Serc/Mockra. Let me read through the lady couple days again.

Straight up question though, do you see anything really changing your vote Gamelon? You seem pretty set.

I'm very much on the fence at the moment, actually. I feel strongly that Serc is the most likely to be scum, and have for a few days, but I can't shake the feeling that Alkend is just playing a really great scum game. I really want to see what you have to say before I make a real decision, but of the two I'm currently leaning more towards a Serc vote than an Alkend vote. But yeah, like I said, still very much on the fence.

I started out the day being certain that Alkend HAD to have been fucking with me given how things have fallen. But the more thought I put into it, the more I doubted my instinct. And then Serc's been contradicting himself left and right all day, which just keeps putting more points in the scum column for me, so now I'm leaning back the other way.

#749 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

View PostAlkend, on 30 March 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Can Okaros just get here and finish this one way or the other? I honestly can't stand this idiocy any longer :(

Your impatience does you little credit Alkend. We still have over 24 hours.

#750 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostOkaros, on 30 March 2017 - 04:26 PM, said:

I'm with him though, at this point waiting the last 24 hours is just giving Serc time to flail about more, and Alkend time to logical us more. I think we need to decide based on what's on thread right now and just finish this game.

#751 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

View PostOkaros, on 30 March 2017 - 04:26 PM, said:

I have a literal headache of trying to explain to Serc for almost 4 hours why other people can legitimately find his line of thinking faulty without being scum.

Like, my head actually feels like it's cracking apart.
If he's not scum I'm gonna howl and then I will fucking hunt him down in every game from now on.

#752 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

Alright, the cases presented give enough evidence to merit a Serc vote. My gut tells me Alkend, but following my gut over logic has not served me well on the final day before.

Alkend, If you played me I WILL become yet another player to target you day/night 1 until eternity.

Vote Serc

#753 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

View PostOkaros, on 30 March 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

Alright, the cases presented give enough evidence to merit a Serc vote. My gut tells me Alkend, but following my gut over logic has not served me well on the final day before.

Alkend, If you played me I WILL become yet another player to target you day/night 1 until eternity.

Vote Serc

Save your potential hate for Game, if it's not serc

#754 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

It is Day 5. 28 hours and 25 minutes remaining
4 Players still alive: Alkend, Gamelon, Okaros, Serc

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Serc ( Alkend, Okaros )

Players not voted: Gamelon, Serc
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#755 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

Gamelon...

#756 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

vote Serc

#757 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Alright, so I'm actually town. Who was the last scum?

#758 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Well played Alkend. Good game.

#759 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

It's gonna be fucking Alkend I just know it.

#760 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

Seriously? FUCK YOU MENT!!!

Share this topic:

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic