Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#1561 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 November 2021 - 08:10 PM

Well, it's probably going to flare up in Wisconsin, so before it gets ugly might as well laugh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1562 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:08 PM

The QAnon Shaman got 41 months.

Posted Image

#1563 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 19 November 2021 - 08:31 PM

Headlines today:

'Trump Drops $230 Picture Book to Fleece Dumbasses for Xmas'

https://www.thedaily...istmas?ref=home

'Fox Host Throws Tantrum When Asked About Fox’s Vaccine Rules
‘MELTDOWN’'

https://www.thedaily...n-2020?ref=home

'AOC Ridicules "Evil Imbecile" McCarthy During 8-Hour Speech'

https://www.thedaily...speech?ref=home

'Biden Insists "Jury System Works" After Rittenhouse Verdict

[...] “I just heard a moment ago. I didn’t watch the trial, so I, you know,” he added.'

https://www.thedaily...uitted?ref=home

#1564 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 19 November 2021 - 09:29 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does anyone else think the Judge for the trial bears an eerie resemblance to that Palpatine guy from Star Wars?

Posted Image

#1565 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:10 PM

"every time you blink, 182 kids, they go missing"

Brazen and audacious inserting that reference. Rock on!

https://twitter.com/...568810288500737

#1566 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:32 AM

'Lara Trump: Rising Turkey Costs Prove Liberals Are Trying to Destroy Thanksgiving

[...] on Fox News Thursday [...] to "transform" America, "You have to take away our traditions." [...] "Don't have a turkey, then people won't come over." [...] also suggested that last year's coronavirus lockdowns were part of the same plot[...]: "Last year, remember, they didn't want us to get together, so I guess we're lucky they're letting us have Thanksgiving this year. At really, the core of this, they want to divide Americans up. They don't want us to have any common ground. They don't want us to have any shared traditions like Thanksgiving."'

https://www.thedaily...giving?ref=home

Posted Image

#1567 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:07 PM

Terrible human being, being terrible.

https://twitter.com/...903881553920004

I propose a new constitutional amendment that states each member of congress has to work and team with the representative or senator who is diametrically opposite them on the ideological spectrum and together they have to propose legislation that does the collective most good for the people they represent. I probably borked and fumbled the description of that, but I think you get the idea. These people should be forced to work with each other or be removed from the seat.

#1568 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 27 November 2021 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

'Kim Jong Un Bans Citizens Ripping Off His Stylish Leather Coats

[...] North Korean authorities are busy ordering people to stop wearing discount leather jackets that look like the high-end coats that Kim Jong Un has been photographed wearing while cheering on missile tests and ordering his people to work harder to overcome the county's grave economic difficulties. [...]

While most of North Korea's 25 million citizens cannot afford more than the simplest garb, leather jackets reminiscent of the country's all-powerful dictator have become the go-to fashion in the capital of Pyongyang and other cities [...]

The high fashion trend reached an apotheosis of sorts at the military parade [...] last January when Kim and assorted toadies on the reviewing stand were all wearing look-alike leather coats. Even kid sister Kim Yo Jong was swathed in one, setting a trend that caught on among well-to-do women as well as men.

It all got a bit much, however, when hundreds of lower-ranking types were seen wearing shoddy copies. Who do they think they are? Some felt it gave the impression they were almost mocking the ruling elite. It was as though suddenly the less fortunate had found a way to satirize their leaders without getting sent to prison or even tortured and executed.

"To put a stop to the cheap imitations, and the cheap imitators who wear them, [...] literal fashion police patrol the streets to confiscate the jackets from sellers and citizens sporting the look."

[...] "wearing clothes designed to look like the highest Dignity is an impure trend to challenge the authority of the highest Dignity."'

https://www.thedaily...h-leather-coats

#1569 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 01 December 2021 - 04:52 AM

What's the deal with Lara Logan? Wasn't she at one time considered a respected journalist? Although, I'm not sure, but I think she got fired from 60 min for something similar to what Brian Williams got canned for at NBC. I didn't know she was at Fox News now and *cringe she is kookier than cookie monster in a pantry with shelves of untouched cookie jars.

Oh and that Boebert thing seemed to be going away and then *double-cringe MTG and others got involved.....

Posted Image

#1570 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 04 December 2021 - 08:16 PM

#1571 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:58 PM

'Trump Accidentally Posts Statement Blasting His Own 'Stupid' Election Lies
WHOOPS

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!" the statement read.

[...]

Trump spokespeople did not respond to messages Saturday seeking clarification about whether [...] Trump was in fact admitting that he was either incredibly dumb or astoundingly corrupt.'

https://www.thedaily...f=home?ref=home

'Why Is Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts Acting Extra Crazy?
SOMETHING'S UP

The billionaire's son has blustered into the culture wars, signaling a potential run for higher office.'

Why is Politician X acting crazy?

Because they want to run for president! (Or Kaiser Hitler Trump....)

https://www.thedaily...ing-extra-crazy

'At the edge of the Capitol grounds, just west of the reflecting pool, a striking figure stands in spit-shined shoes and a 10-button uniform coat. He is 6 foot 4, 61 years old, with chiseled good looks and an aura of command that is undimmed by retirement. Once, according to the silver bars on his collar, he held the rank of captain in the New York Fire Department. He is not supposed to wear the old uniform at political events, but he pays that rule no mind today. The uniform tells the world that he is a man of substance, a man who has saved lives and held authority. Richard C. Patterson needs every shred of that authority for this occasion. He has come to speak on behalf of an urgent cause. "Pelosi's political prisoners," he tells me, have been unjustly jailed.

[...] hurled a flagpole like a spear into an officer's face [...]

"The 'Stop the Steal' rally for election integrity was peaceful," he says. "I think the big takeaway is when Old Glory made its way into the Rotunda on January 6, our fearless public officials dove for cover at the sight of the American flag."

[...] "This motherfucker was stolen. The world knows this bumbling, senile, career corrupt fuck squatting in our White House did not get 81 million votes."

He had many proofs. All he really needed, though, was arithmetic. "The record indicates 141 [million] of us were registered to vote and cast a ballot on November 3," he said. "Trump is credited with 74 million votes out of 141 million. That leaves 67 million for Joe; that doesn't leave any more than that. Where do these 14 million votes come from?"

Patterson did not recall where he had heard those figures. [...]

"Why don't you say Joe Biden got 81 million and there's only 60 million left for Trump?" I asked.

Patterson was astonished.

"It's not disputed, the 74 million vote count that was credited to President Trump's reelection effort," he replied, baffled at my ignorance. "It's not in dispute … Have you heard that President Trump engaged in cheating and fraudulent practices and crooked machines?"

Biden was the one accused of rigging the vote. Everybody said so.

[...] the department scheduled training sessions "to assist male firefighters in coming to terms with the assimilation of females into their ranks." Patterson's session did not go well. He was suspended without pay for 10 days after a judge found that he had called the trainer a scumbag and a Communist and chased him out of the room, yelling, "Why don't you fuck Brenda Berkman and I hope you both die of AIDS." The judge found that the trainer had "reasonably feared for his safety." Patterson continues to maintain his innocence.

[...]

Even while Patterson rose through the ranks, he kept on finding examples of how the world was stacked against people like him. "I look at the 2020 election as sort of an example on steroids of affirmative action. The straight white guy won, but it was stolen from him and given to somebody else."'

[...] "Constitutionally, the head of the executive branch can't tell an American citizen what the fuck to do. Constitutionally, all the power rests with the people. That's you and me, bro. And Mao is right that all the power emanates from the barrel of a gun."'

https://www.theatlan...lection/620843/

#1572 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 08 December 2021 - 02:34 AM

https://twitter.com/...289147387457541

Posted Image

Dumbawumba, Rage Against the Vaccine, The Whiny Whitey Bosstones. All solid.

But I lost it when I scrolled down to find - Louie and the Gomers.

#1573 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 08 December 2021 - 05:05 AM

'Before Biden’s democracy summit, China says: We’re also a democracy'

https://www.japantim...mocracy-summit/
Posted Image

'Lin Wood Claims Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Under Influence of “the Devil

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood, who’s embroiled in an escalating war of words with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene [...] So far, Wood has pledged to sue Fox News stars Tucker Carlson and Dan Bongino, and now he’s added Greene to a growing list of “deep state” right-wing agents working to “destroy” his credibility. [...] Wood claimed that Greene owed him money for past legal services. Now he says he believes sinister forces control her after the representative called for him to be jailed over his questionable legal work on the Kyle Rittenhouse case. “I mean, from a biblical perspective, I think she is under the influence of the devil,” Wood told The Daily Beast. “Because people that follow Jesus Christ don’t lie. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a liar. Draw your own conclusions.”'

https://www.thedaily...=cheats&via=rss

#1574 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 09 December 2021 - 12:04 AM

I don't know anything about this individual, but this was in my funnies feed today. I think it might be in regards to some Christmas party revelry that wasn't meant to be made public? dunno. It's a buuuurn though, that was assembled with much thought. Maybe someone can shed some light?

Posted Image

#1575 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 09 December 2021 - 03:29 AM

'As families around the country prepare to send out Christmas cards with letters and photos commemorating the year gone by, many elected officials do the same. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky tweeted one such family picture[...] featuring himself and his clan armed to the teeth on a leather love seat, a merry tree glittering in the backdrop. Massie's photo drew some ire. Not to be outdone, Representative Lauren Boebert of Colorado, dropped her own Christmas-themed gun portrait today. "The Boeberts have your six, @RepThomasMassie!" Boebert tweeted. "No spare ammo for you, though."

Posted Image

Mowing down your enemies with extreme prejudice probably doesn't feel like a fair approximation of the Christmas spirit, [...]

Boebert's and Massie's photos suggest that we have moved past the point of a kind of firearm respectability politics. Here, the very meaning of guns is to make liberals hysterical; liberal hysteria is no longer an obstacle to good policy making or even an irritating by-product of the democratic process, but rather the desired outcome of almost all right-wing political rhetoric. It doesn't matter if the guns make sense for sport shooting, collecting, hunting, or any other plausible pastime beyond killing people or putting pictures on the internet. Their owners don't intend any confusion on that point. Being photographed for the internet is their raison d'être. If they were just typical-looking guns with potentially reasonable uses kept in a safe, how would they make liberals cry?

[...]

Our own politicians are celebrating guns at Christmas mere days after a school shooting precipitated by the purchase of a handgun for the perpetrator as—yes—a Christmas gift. America armed its civilians with so many guns that it conquered itself. I guess this is defeat.'

https://www.theatlan...utm_source=feed

#1576 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 09 December 2021 - 12:44 PM

All I see is four more potential school shooters. Because let's face it, the way they are raised, they have to have all sorts of head issues.

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 09 December 2021 - 12:45 PM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#1577 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 09 December 2021 - 05:55 PM

She ensured bullying will be in her boys' future, especially for the one wearing a Raiders hoodie; her congressional district is Broncos country. So add that to an award winning recipe for future school shooters.

#1578 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 11 December 2021 - 04:48 AM

'Brian Williams signs off from NBC after 28 years, says U.S. is "unrecognizable"

"They've decided to burn it all down with us inside." Longtime TV anchor Brian Williams signed off for the last time at NBC on Thursday night with a warning about the future of democracy.'

https://www.audacy.c...-unrecognizable

'Fox News compares setting its Christmas tree on fire to attack on Pearl Harbor

[...] after a [...] homeless man allegedly set the Fox News Christmas tree on fire, employees of the conservative cable channel celebrated the resurrection of its plastic holiday icon[...]

[...] "Somebody asked me, 'Why are you here?' I'm here because these colors don't run," [... he] declared, pointing to the new tree.

"80 years ago this week they tried to extinguish the darkness in a place call Pearl Harbor," he continued. "We didn't fold then, and we won't fold now, because we've come this far, by faith. In our tradition we say, 'This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine.' The red, the white, and the blue of America, we're going to let it shine."'

https://www.alternet...christmas-tree/

Posted Image

'"Fox News: Burning down the Fox Christmas Tree? SACRILEDGE! We're not safe anywhere from this one guy! Also Fox: Rioting at the Capitol, the seat of our Democracy by hundreds? Meh…"

"Fox News having more somber, serious coverage of a burning Christmas tree than of an armed insurrection on the country's seat of government would be funny if it weren't so sad."

"I think AOC should offer an internship to the Christmas tree arsonist just to watch the entire Fox News media complex spontaneously detonate."'

https://www.indy100....witter-b1973051

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 11 December 2021 - 04:49 AM

#1579 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 14 December 2021 - 02:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

<><><><><><><><><><>

#1580 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 14 December 2021 - 02:38 PM

I just realised Boebert's brats are all rocking the school/mass shooter's weapon of choice - the AR-15.

Chills ... :ermm:

@Mkz
I don't get that first meme, sorry. Who is that dude? Is that a Rome "SPQR" reference?

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 14 December 2021 - 02:40 PM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

Share this topic:

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users