Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring Donald J. Trump & Co. - Malazan Empire

• 42 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Political Comedy starring Donald J. Trump & Co. Laugh while you cry

#601 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:00 AM

View PostAptorian, on 19 February 2020 - 03:50 AM, said:

View PostExcrementEncephalon, on 19 February 2020 - 02:41 AM, said:

Posted Image

The second one is pretty good. The other ones range from sad to offensive assuming somebody actually believes these things.

This actually makes me wonder. Is humor primarily a left wing thing? I never hear about popular right thing late night shows or comedians. Is there a whole segment like this we just don't hear about on the liberal internet?

Dennis Miller, Jay Leno, Adam Sandler... that bigot who was fired from SNL before his first show.

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 19 February 2020 - 04:02 AM

#602 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:20 AM

View PostAptorian, on 19 February 2020 - 03:50 AM, said:

View PostExcrementEncephalon, on 19 February 2020 - 02:41 AM, said:

Posted Image

The second one is pretty good. The other ones range from sad to offensive assuming somebody actually believes these things.

This actually makes me wonder. Is humor primarily a left wing thing? I never hear about popular right thing late night shows or comedians. Is there a whole segment like this we just don't hear about on the liberal internet?

r/therightcantmeme is hilarious.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#603 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:32 AM

'Alexander Stone, the Antichrist in the Omega Code Movies, Flunks the Wokeness Test

The Battle of Megiddo was awful. But to disqualify the former Chancellor of the United World Union from the presidency on that basis is to risk something more destructive: a second term for Trump.

Is the American left about to prioritize virtue signaling over keeping an unqualified monomaniac from a second term as president? That is what would happen if Alexander Stone's failed attempt to create a Satanic New World Order at the Plains of Megiddo is treated as automatically disqualifying him from serious consideration as the Democratic nominee.

As shown in The Omega Code and Megiddo: The Omega Code 2, when Stone was Chancellor of the United World Union, he gathered the military forces of each of the ten democratic zones to a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon, then declared himself "King and God" on the grounds of the newly-rebuilt Third Temple in an attempt to usher in the thousand-year reign of the beast that was, and is not, yet is. This draconian policy brought unforgivable woe to all the inhabitants of the earth and sea, and it has dogged Stone's political career ever since.

[...] Stone, a man of wealth and taste who has seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy, arguably has a better chance of ousting Trump than does Bernie Sanders, a growly 78-year-old human being who can't even be bothered to scrawl "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE FATHER OF HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" across his own forehead before appearing at campaign events. If only because Alexander Stone is Lucifer, son of the morning, that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms, that made the world as a wilderness and destroyed the cities thereof, he could easily outshine Pete Buttigieg, and maybe even Amy Klobuchar. What rationality could there be in allowing grievances over which candidate drank deeply of the wine of the wrath of the fornication of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters to dominate the primaries and ease Donald Trump's quest for a second term? Besides, don't you want to see Trump face off in the debates against someone with real power and money? His head will explode!'

https://slate.com/cu...berg-trump.html

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 19 February 2020 - 04:32 AM

#604 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 19 February 2020 - 06:24 AM

'An Iowa man is accused of holding the worst Black History Month program ever after cops arrested him for kidnapping a white woman and forcing her to watch the "Roots" miniseries so she could "understand her racism."'

https://www.theroot....dKv681txuGHj-ik

'George Zimmerman announces lawsuit against Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren for $265 million'

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 19 February 2020 - 06:42 AM

#605 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:14 AM

What exactly does Trump make happen? I mean, if you ignore his twitter and look at what's actually been done. A lot of judges being appointed, which is great if you're anti abortion I suppose. Then there's the massive debt growth and... ?
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#606 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM

He is lifting the long prevailing stigma on the repressed white male racist Americans and finally allows them a voice again.
She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

#607 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:34 PM

'"Bloomberg Told 'Nice Person' Trump: 'Donald, I Do Love You'

[...] A resurfaced clip reported by Politico shows Bloomberg speaking at Oxford University shortly after the 2016 election. He told the crowd about a chat he had with Trump after a 9/11 memorial service that year, when Trump told Bloomberg he saw his critical speech about him at the Democratic National Convention. In Bloomberg's retelling, Trump said to him: "But you really do love me, don't ya?" Bloomberg went on: "And I said, 'Yes, Donald, I do love you, I just disagree with everything you've ever said.' And we had a good laugh... If you've sat and had dinner with Donald Trump, you'd probably walk away saying everything he just said is bullshit, he can't be doing that. But you have a good time. He is socially a nice person.'

https://www.thedaily...ve-you?ref=home

Nice in that Bloomberg-ian 'why don't you line up to give him blowjobs for his birthday, my employees' sense?

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 19 February 2020 - 03:34 PM

#608 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Ascendant

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image

#609 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:39 AM

'Youíre about to go on a treacherous journey. Youíve hired an army of knowledgeable experts who know the dangerous twists and turns in the road, who know where the brigands lurk, who have been told for weeks exactly what perils await.

What do you do? In all likelihood, you do not venture out on this journey by tossing out the map of the terrain and wrapping a blindfold around your head.

But thatís what Michael Bloomberg did Wednesday night.'

https://www.politico...-prepare-116285

Trump tweeted:

'Rod Blagojevich did not sell the Senate seat. He served 8 years in prison, with many remaining. He paid a big price. Another Comey and gang deal!'

https://twitter.com/...186794576011264

'Internal REAL Polls show I am beating all of the Dem candidates. The Fake News Polls (here we go again, just like 2016) show losing or tied. Their polls will be proven corrupt on November 3rd, just like the Fake News is corrupt!'

https://twitter.com/...177751954382848

#610 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Ascendant

Posted 20 February 2020 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#611 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 20 February 2020 - 04:18 PM

#612 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:20 PM

I particularly enjoyed the part where she rhetorically tore off his arms and beat him around the face and crotch with them.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#613 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• General Kenobi
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Sith Beatdowns

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM

No one seems to be talking about the most chilling part...only Bernie said that the person with the most votes should get the nomination...the rest of them refused to say that. THE REST OF THEM REFUSED...including Warren FFS!

So only Bernie Sanders actually believes in having a Democracy?

Is it just me or is the DNC angling to not give Bernie the Nom even if he has a plurality?

1968 was not THAT long ago, was it? How people forget.

Jeezus christ...

Honestly, at this point unless Bernie gets the Nomination, you Americans can all resign yourselves to another 4 years of Trump, because apparently even the Democratic candidates vying for pole position would rather the 'devil they know' who helps fill their pockets (Trump), than the one who wants to reign in the rich and make them pay their fair share.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

#614 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:07 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

No one seems to be talking about the most chilling part...only Bernie said that the person with the most votes should get the nomination...the rest of them refused to say that. THE REST OF THEM REFUSED...including Warren FFS!

Is it just me or is the DNC angling to not give Bernie the Nom even if he has a plurality?

Jeezus christ...

Honestly, at this point unless Bernie gets the Nomination, you Americans can all resign yourselves to another 4 years of Trump, because apparently even the Democratic candidates vying for pole position would rather the 'devil they know' who helps fill their pockets (Trump), than the one who wants to reign in the rich and make them pay their fair share.

Speculating: no one wants to be seen onside with Bernie. Too polarizing for a significant chunk of the DRP.

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#615 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • very good...;)

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:24 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

Jeezus christ...

So it is very easy for Bernie to say that as he isn't actually a democrat. However if this goes to the convention with out a lock then people are going to be negotiating for positions. Why would you give that up for no reason. That is stupid. Kind of like leaving a trade union with out having a trade deal in place.....
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#616 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:00 PM

'Why Does Chuck Todd Exist?

Filed to: BECAUSE STUPID CHUCK TODD IS STUPID

[...] No one, not even a monkey that has been trained to smoke meth, is this stupid.

This idiotic question is akin to asking a slave what he could have done to prevent his master from whipping him so much. Aside from the sheer caucasity of the query, insinuating that Obama somehow fueled the documented racial resentment (pdf) disguised as "economic anxiety" contradicts all the available evidence. Obama rescued America from the brink of economic disaster, initiated protections for LGBTQ communities and engendered the adoration of world leaders. Trump has done the opposite. Obama left office with a 59 percent approval rating, a mark Trump has never approached. But here's the stupidest part of Todd's question:

Barack Obama didn't run against Trump.

There is no objective reason, aside from racism or sheer stupidity, why any reasonable person would ask this question. I don't think Chuck Todd is a rabid racist. But even if he is, most racists wouldn't publicly say something this stupid.

[...] I am as proficient at basketball and picking cotton as Chuck Todd is at his cotton-picking political punditry. It's not his fault that he keeps failing up.

[...] Todd is just one example of the entitlements afforded to humdrum mouth-breathers who are born with the spectacular talents of growing beards, speaking in complete sentences and simply not fucking up their privilege. And America is nothing if not a perpetual promotion machine for whiteness.

And that is why Chuck Todd still exists.'

https://www.theroot....xw_dX9KDCx9Fp0I

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 20 February 2020 - 09:01 PM

#617 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:13 AM

'Pigeons with 'Make America Great Again' hats glued to their head released in Las Vegas

A group calling itself P.U.T.I.N, "Pigeons United To Interfere Now," claimed responsibility for the stunt with the MAGA-hat-wearing birds.'

https://www.nbcnews....3OhDxlEnd8p-XHY

Posted Image

'Trump Goes After First Foreign Best Picture "Parasite"

“And the winner is a movie from South Korea. What the hell was that all about? We’ve got enough problems with South Korea, with trade. On top of it they give them best movie of the year. Was it good? I don't know,” the president told the crowd, adding that he thought the film had won best foreign picture. “Let's get Gone with the Wind. Can we get Gone with the Wind back, please?” [...] Trump also took a quick jab at Brad Pitt, who won Best Supporting Actor this year. “He's a little wise guy”'

https://www.thedaily...oscars?ref=home

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 21 February 2020 - 03:22 AM

#618 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:13 PM

View PostVengeance, on 20 February 2020 - 08:24 PM, said:

That is stupid. Kind of like leaving a trade union with out having a trade deal in place.....

Posted Image

She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

#619 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Emperor

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:47 PM

'Matt Gaetz: Trump should pardon Roger Stone because British kings could do it'

https://americaninde...6hM8nTlVMUdbZrs

'"He was sent to us": at church rally, evangelicals worship God and Trump

"I really believe he was sent to us," she said. "From one to ten, he's a ten. He lives in a Christian world and we needed a strong Christian, somebody who is not afraid. He speaks for us, has the guts and courage to speak what we want to say. His actions, his intentions, are Christian."

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 21 February 2020 - 06:57 PM

#620 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Ascendant

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:54 PM

3 billys.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 42 Pages +
  • « First