Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#1381 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 10 April 2021 - 11:51 PM

'[...] Trump [...] is spotted with Diet Coke AGAIN despite calling for boycott'

Posted Image

https://www.dailymai...Palm-Beach.html

#1382 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 11 April 2021 - 03:12 PM

'“Have you ever seen somebody who is so full of crap?“ Trump reportedly said about the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Joe Biden’s top medical adviser who was a key member of Trump’s coronavirus taskforce.

Trump also said Covid-19 vaccines should be renamed “Trumpcines” in his honour.

[...]

Of the certification of the election result on 6 January, Trump said: “If that were [...] Schumer [the Democratic Senate leader] instead of this dumb son of a bitch Mitch McConnell, they would never allow it to happen. They would have fought it.”

Trump also attacked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was transportation secretary until she resigned over the Capitol riot, just before the end of Trump’s term.

“I hired his wife,” Trump said, [...] “Did he ever say thank you?”

He also ridiculed her decision to resign – “She suffered so greatly,” [...] his “voice dripping with sarcasm” – and said he had won her husband’s Senate seat for him.

Trump has attacked McConnell before, [...] calling him a “dour, sullen and unsmiling political hack”. On Saturday night he also reportedly called him a “stone cold loser”. McConnell did not immediately comment.

[... Trump] told Republicans to stick together.

“We can’t have these guys that like publicity,” he said.'

https://www.theguard...chao-mar-a-lago

'China Finally Admits COVID-19 Vaccine Sucks

In a somewhat unusual moment of transparency, China has finally admitted its COVID—19 vaccines don't all provide much protection.'

https://www.thedaily...=cheats&via=rss

'Matt Gaetz Thinks He’s a Voice for the "Marginalized"

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) took to Twitter on Saturday afternoon to position himself as an ally to the “marginalized” amid reports he’s under federal investigation for potential sex trafficking. “I may be a canceled man in some corners. I may even be a wanted man by the Deep State,” the Florida Republican wrote. “But I hear the millions of Americans who feel forgotten, canceled, ignored, marginalized and targeted. I draw confidence knowing that the silent majority is growing louder every day,”'

https://www.thedaily...alized?ref=home

#1383 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 11 April 2021 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1384 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 12 April 2021 - 03:39 AM

Posted Image

#1385 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 14 April 2021 - 02:00 AM

'Even now, Trump's allies and staff virtually never refer to him as the "former President," only "the 45th President" or "President Trump."

In the circles of the most devout Trump supporters and conspiracy theorists, Trump is still President.

"Honest John
@MichaelCappaghx

Good morning Patriots today is Friday and Donald Trump is still the President of the United States we are a country built on law and order they broke every crime possible and committed voter fraud how come they stopped counting on Tuesday night November 3

[...] Apr 9, 2021"
"World War Ky3w
@WorldWarKy3w
Donald J. Trump is still the President of The United States.
[video of pastor saying Trump's still president and congregation wildly applauding:]

https://twitter.com/...724710753406979
"

https://secondnexus....rmer-presidents

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 14 April 2021 - 02:14 AM

#1386 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 14 April 2021 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

#1387 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 14 April 2021 - 05:11 PM

That one also makes no sense to me, context?

#1388 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 14 April 2021 - 06:46 PM

View PostMacros, on 14 April 2021 - 05:11 PM, said:

That one also makes no sense to me, context?

Bernie Madoff, Φίλιππος, and DMX in 'heaven' ('we'll watch the skies')... heaven of the Gnostic demiurge anyway. ('Trump Tower Kolob'?)

#1389 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:13 AM

Whoosh

That was the sound of that going over my head

#1390 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:43 AM

It even went as far as my side of the world for a flyover.

Although I'm assuming Φίλιππος is Greek for Philip?
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#1391 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:47 AM

I still don't understand the connections or why those three are watching the skies for Joe and Kamala

#1392 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 15 April 2021 - 08:14 AM

I think it's just meant to be a parody of similar, more earnest images of that nature, with a healthy dash of irony-poisoning.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#1393 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:39 AM

Is this implying Joe and Kamala are part of a lizard paedophile ring that DMX has uncovered?
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#1394 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:55 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1395 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:32 PM

View PostTsundoku, on 15 April 2021 - 07:43 AM, said:

It even went as far as my side of the world for a flyover.

Although I'm assuming Φίλιππος is Greek for Philip?

Φίλιππος ο Έλληνας, yeah.

The idea that Philip or Bernie Madoff would get into heaven (or 'watch the neighborhood' as in providing protection or positive leadership) is ridiculous, which is what makes it a parody of the popular meme format. DMX's first album is It's Dark and Hell Is Hot.

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 15 April 2021 - 04:37 PM

#1396 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:07 PM

'MyPillow CEO's free speech social network will ban posts that take the Lord's name in vain

[...] Perhaps the strangest promise is that conservative personalities will have significantly more followers on the fledgling network.

"People are going to have more followers," Lindell said in a March interview with Steve Bannon, "10 times more followers."

[...]

In the more recent video, Lindell explained that the new network would still moderate against profanity and threats of violence — setting it apart from previous right-wing platforms like Parler and Gab, which prided themselves on their refusal to censor offensive speech.

"You don't get to use the four swear words: the c-word, the n-word, the f-word, or God's name in vain," Lindell says in the video. Instituting that policy will present a significant challenge to conventional automated moderation programs, which are adept at identifying specific strings of text but have no system to distinguish between devout and profane invocations of God.

[...]

Lindell first announced the project on Bannon's podcast [...] out of frustration with the mass deplatforming of claims that the 2020 election had been somehow stolen from Donald Trump. The new platform would avoid restrictions put in place by app stores, instead promoting "voices of free speech," Lindell said.'

https://www.theverge...tive-censorship
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 15 April 2021 - 07:07 PM

#1397 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 16 April 2021 - 04:07 AM

'MyPillow Guy Roasted for Cringey Online Store Merchandise That Seems Like a Parody but Is Totally Real

[...] "freedom flags, which are 48% more patriotic than regular flags; there's a series of children's books called Donald the Caveman featuring a neanderthal Donald Trump beating an elderly dinosaur with the Constitution."

[...]

"After Donald the Caveman drained the Swamp and built the Wall, everyone was happy! Everyone, that is, except the freedom-haters who called themselves 'The Resistance.' Led by an evil sorceress named Madame Miss Speaker, the Resistance tried to contradict everything Donald said to make him seem like a bad leader. These troublemakers even used Fake News to spread the rumor that Donald was working for the Russians!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[...]

As for his claim that MyStore will rival Amazon—a $1.5 trillion company—people are skeptical, to say the least.'

https://secondnexus....chandise-amazon

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 16 April 2021 - 04:10 AM

#1398 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 16 April 2021 - 07:49 PM

A Friday hodgepodge. Make the weekend count people!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1399 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:45 PM

'Sean Hannity: Chicago Seventh-Grader Killed By Police Was a "13-Year-Old Man"

Despite footage that showed Adam Toledo was shot with his hands up, the right cast the killing as “justified.”

After then-17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse [...] killed two people at a racial justice protest last year in Kenosha, Wisconsin, brandishing an assault weapon as he walked past police, the right cast him as both a harmless kid and a hero. [...] “This kid was out there trying to help people,” [...] said in an appearance on Sean Hannity’s show. “You’ve got a little boy out there trying to protect his community.”

[...] So what do they have to say about Adam Toledo, the 13-year-old who was seen in video released Thursday raising his empty hands in the air as police officer Eric Stillman fatally shot him in a Chicago alley?

[...] the cop who shot him was not only “justified” in opening fire on the child, according to Chicago Police Union President John Catanzara—he was valorous for doing so. “That officer’s actions were actually heroic,” Catanzara, who has one of the worst disciplinary records in the city’s force and was suspended in February for bigoted and inflammatory social media posts and allegedly falsifying police reports[...]

“This is a justified shooting,” former National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said on Hannity. “End of story.”

[...]

That the right has reflexively rallied around Stillman—who has had three complaints filed against him and four use of force reports, all against Black men, since 2017, [...] is not particularly surprising. Catanzara, who last made national headlines for defending the Capitol Hill insurrectionists, is emblematic of this country’s toxic police culture, and the deference shown to his imagined authority is part of what allows it to continue. Moreover, there’s precedent: Hannity’s description of Toledo as a “man” echoes the way 12-year-old Tamir Rice, who was shot by Cleveland police in 2014 while playing in a park with a toy gun, was portrayed by those who sought to justify his killing: “He’s menacing,” former Cleveland Police Patrolman’s Association President Steve Loomis said of Rice. “He wasn’t that little kid you’re seeing in pictures. He’s a 12-year-old in an adult body.”'

https://www.vanityfa...13-year-old-man

'Geraldo Loses His Mind at Dan Bongino[...]

The moment Sean Hannity brought Geraldo Rivera and Dan Bongino onto his Fox News show[...] everyone watching knew that the sole purpose of the segment was to watch the two Fox pundits fight.

And they did not disappoint[...]

[...] Bongino made a show of shaking his head before saying: “I don’t even know how to respond to that. Give me a second to digest the stupidity of that.”

[...]

“You’re nothing but a name-caller! You’re a cheap shot artist!” Rivera shouted.

[...]

“I know more than you! What do you know?” Rivera yelled. “What, did you have a ten-minute career as a cop? You’ve been running for office for the last 20 years.”

“Take a Valium. You’ve really gotta pipe down. My gosh, you’re a 70-year-old man!” Bongino snarked at the 77-year-old.

“You’ve got nothing. All you want to do is see the country burn. You just want to see the country burn,” Bongino replied with a smirk, prompting Rivera to lose his mind.

“I want to see the country burn! You son of a bitch,” he screamed. “I want to see the country burn! You punk! You're nothing but a punk! You're a punk, Bongino!”

“Oh boy,” Hannity finally interjected. “We’ll leave it there.”'

https://www.thedaily...punk?ref=scroll

#1400 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 17 April 2021 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert.

Not sure how much of this is photoshopped....

'Lauren Boebert Gets Called All The Way Out After Calling Supreme Court Expansion "Political Terrorism"

[...]

Many on Twitter found this accusation particularly hypocritical considering Boebert's acceptance of armed Trump supporters storming the Capitol on January 6.

you literally tweeted out the movements of the speaker of the house during an armed attack on the us capitol https://t.co/gGSvg14NSE
— Oliver Willis (@Oliver Willis)

So you're saying you know something about political terrorism? https://t.co/fOCcA4O2mn
— Zack Ford (@Zack Ford)

“As a terrorist myself, let me tell you something:” https://t.co/dtVgTZP4oa
— Duncan Smith (@Duncan Smith)'

https://www.comicsan...2652607816.html

Share this topic:

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users