#101 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 31 January 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

The Leader of the Fifth makes an announcement:

Shameless Henry walks into a bar.
"Ice cream please" he says.
"You will scream, petal" a rough voice stated.
Hmm, It's almost as if everyone has an allegiance they don't want to betray by something as obvious as voting :lol: if this is anything like other faction games, everyone will wait until the last minute and then pile on some helpless sap. I might say so in thread.

This looks like someone trying to set up Gamleon as being Shameless Henry, and setting up that Fanderay was the one to post it.

I think Leaders could send a message to thread in previous games?

Regardless of that, we don't usually do N0 actions and I don't think anyone would have a day find therefore it's just BS.

#102 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:55 PM

View PostAlkend, on 31 January 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 31 January 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

The Leader of the Fifth makes an announcement:

Shameless Henry walks into a bar.
"Ice cream please" he says.
"You will scream, petal" a rough voice stated.
Hmm, It's almost as if everyone has an allegiance they don't want to betray by something as obvious as voting :lol: if this is anything like other faction games, everyone will wait until the last minute and then pile on some helpless sap. I might say so in thread.

This looks like someone trying to set up Gamleon as being Shameless Henry, and setting up that Fanderay was the one to post it.

I think Leaders could send a message to thread in previous games?

Regardless of that, we don't usually do N0 actions and I don't think anyone would have a day find therefore it's just BS.

What makes you think its Gamelon they're trying to set up? I haven't seen them mentioned in all this.

#103 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:59 PM

Back. I'm so sick, but reading up.

#104 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

View PostMockra, on 31 January 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

Ugh, I'm alive but barely. While house had caught the flu.

I would advise being cautious about Shameless Henry's message. That looks like a setup to me.

View PostKessobahn, on 31 January 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

Sounds like there's a plague going round! Don't get too close, I don't want to be infected! :lol:

Well, either that or you've got some signalling going on.

#105 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Maybe it is all the puking, but i'm not getting much out of shameless henry's message other than "follow me during the last few minutes of the day". I assume that his signals will be clear as mud.

#106 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

View PostFanderay, on 31 January 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

I would advise being cautious about Shameless Henry's message. That looks like a setup to me.

Sounds like there's a plague going round! Don't get too close, I don't want to be infected! :lol:

xpost - I thought that would look odd when I was reading up. Unfortunately, I am really sick.

#107 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

View PostTelas, on 31 January 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

What makes you think its Gamelon they're trying to set up? I haven't seen them mentioned in all this.

Petals after the earlier Dragonfruit talk

#108 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

View PostAlkend, on 31 January 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

That seems like a stretch. But you are right, there is probably a clue in the message. Let me read it again while using the decoder ring from my cereal box.

#109 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:23 PM

View PostAlkend, on 31 January 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

Just noticed that too, but it's too subtle for that, plus it's presumably Henry himself who made the announcement

#110 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

View PostFanderay, on 31 January 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

Or they're both the same person who forgot they've already said they're sick in the Mockra alt, you know, because they're sick

#111 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

I just noticed this post:

View PostGamelon, on 31 January 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

Hmm, that didn't quite come out right. But I'll take anybody's love, especially someone who's willing to provide me with some food :lol:

Might be worth someone checking, but I think that's the only time someone has used the ice-cream emoji on thread. I think that makes Alkend's theory about Gamelon being the other half of the set up seem a bit more likely.

#112 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

View PostTelas, on 31 January 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

Hmm, that didn't quite come out right. But I'll take anybody's love, especially someone who's willing to provide me with some food :lol:

Might be worth someone checking, but I think that's the only time someone has used the ice-cream emoji on thread. I think that makes Alkend's theory about Gamelon being the other half of the set up seem a bit more likely.

Good catch but

Do the two of you not fit into the 1st, 2nd, 3rd hierarchical pattern? Anyone who doesn't?
Otherwise I'm assuming the announcement was made by Henry and it's likely not a Gamelon setup.

#113 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

View PostSorrit, on 31 January 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Good catch but

Do the two of you not fit into the 1st, 2nd, 3rd hierarchical pattern? Anyone who doesn't?
Otherwise I'm assuming the announcement was made by Henry and it's likely not a Gamelon setup.

Who is "the two of you" here?

#114 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:23 PM

Good catch but

I fit the established pattern as well.

#115 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostTelas, on 31 January 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Good catch but

Who is "the two of you" here?

I'd assume the two of you that were quoted Telas and Gamelon.

#116 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

Well, regardless - I do fit the pattern, but I was kind of hoping we could leave it ambiguous to see if we could winkle out any more interesting perspectives from others on the thread. Guess that's not going to happen now though.

#117 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

I meant that as the two behind the thought of Gamelon setup - Alkend and Telas. I've just realised that Alkend basically confirmed they fit the pattern aswell further up the page so it looks like it now only means you Telas.

#118 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

I looked back at the previous barbarian abilities, and it didn't look like day finds was one of them. I think henry just wanted to throw something out there to see who scrambled to follow him.

#119 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

It is Day 1. 18 hours and 50 minutes remaining

15 Players still alive: Alkend, Bek Okhan, Fanderay, Gamelon, Iparth Erule, Kessobahn, Lock, Mockra, Omtose, Pallid, Sorrit, Telas, Trake, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

7 votes to lynch, 7 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Alkend, Bek Okhan, Fanderay, Gamelon, Iparth Erule, Kessobahn, Lock, Mockra, Omtose, Pallid, Sorrit, Telas, Trake, Tulas Shorn, Ultama
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#120 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 31 January 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

I looked back at the previous barbarian abilities, and it didn't look like day finds was one of them. I think henry just wanted to throw something out there to see who scrambled to follow him.

Not to mention that if Shameless Henry used their Day Action on the announcement, they would probably not have been able to use a second day action to do a find first (unless Announcements are Bonus Day Actions? Unclear from the material in the D&D Information Thread if that's the case).

Share this topic:

• 40 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

17 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users