Malazan Empire: LUCIFER - TV series based on the Neil Gaiman character in Sandman - Malazan Empire

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

LUCIFER - TV series based on the Neil Gaiman character in Sandman

#81 User is offline   champ 

• Omnipotent Overseer of the Universe
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

View PostI am the Bachelorette, on 17 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

By what channel?

By Netflix

Tehol said:

'Yet my heart breaks for a naked hen.'

#82 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

Well, that's my Thursday night taken care of.
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#83 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

It's interesting, I'm only on S1 of this show myself, but everything looks exactly the same in S4 (right down to the same demons/angels harassing him about his vacay, the therapist lady, and the cop who doesn't know if she likes him ect.)...should there not be more narrative growth?

This kind of stunts my desire to watch more...
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#84 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 08 May 2019 - 08:21 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 08 May 2019 - 06:21 PM, said:

It's interesting, I'm only on S1 of this show myself, but everything looks exactly the same in S4 (right down to the same demons/angels harassing him about his vacay, the therapist lady, and the cop who doesn't know if she likes him ect.)...should there not be more narrative growth?

This kind of stunts my desire to watch more...

We stopped watching somewhere after s3? for this reason. There would be a monster of the week, but very little forward movement, and when there was something would happen to revert things back to 'normal.'
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#85 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:47 AM

Only a couple of eps in - Man, what happened to her face? Lip filler and botox? It's quite distracting actually.

iking the story so far but it seems pretty close to the style they had before. I guess that makes sense coming straight after 3 seasons on Fox, if they're goig to shift things do it slowly.

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 11 May 2019 - 08:48 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#86 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 11 July 2019 - 11:32 AM

Finally got around to finishing. Quite the ending. Better than season 3, but still a bit angstier than I would prefer. Season 5 has been confirmed and apparently it will be the last.

#87 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 05 August 2020 - 09:25 AM

God.
Damn.
It.

:devil:

Be warned, the trailer gives too much away IMHO. As in "Terminator: Genysis too much info trailer".

EDIT: Apparently Netflix has greenlit a season 6!

https://www.tvguide....ason-6-netflix/

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 05 August 2020 - 12:09 PM

#88 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 28 May 2021 - 10:59 PM

I watched first 2 eps (9, 10).

I had to skip the musical numbers in ep 10. Just not my bag. The newest addition to the cast looks like he's having fun.

#89 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 30 August 2021 - 07:50 AM

Season 6 trailer. Why have I not seen this before?

#90 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 10 September 2021 - 08:58 PM

Started last night for us.

#91 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 30 October 2022 - 11:55 AM

So, finally finished season 6.
It was OK, a decent end to the story, if a bit emo-y for me. That is probably why it took so long.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users