• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

117.5 mini Temporary relief for generalized twitching disorders

#161 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:51 PM

Sorry, I haven't had nearly as much time to devote to this game as I'd hoped - it's just been that sort of week.

#162 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

This game needs a rocket up its ass. I'm going to have a look at Mockra's posts and vote based on that, because I can't think of anything better to do from the material that's on thread.

Interesting that no one really stands out as potential jester - maybe Venesara or Korbas, but that's hardly based on much.

#163 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

It is Day 2. 5 hours and 19 minutes remaining

7 Players still alive: Korbas, Korlat, Silanah, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Venesara

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Silanah ( Togg )

Players not voted: Korbas, Korlat, Silanah, Tennes, Tiamatha, Venesara

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#164 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

Reading through Mockra's posts, possibilities are Togg, Venesara (suggested as jester, but still highlighted), and Korlat.

View PostMockra, on 25 November 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

View PostTogg, on 25 November 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Well that makes me love you. I am smiling. You are not getting the rope!

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

View PostMockra, on 25 November 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on 25 November 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

View PostVenesara, on 24 November 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

Wait, did I say Spite? I meant to say Togg.

View PostVenesara, on 24 November 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

remove vote

vote Togg

I think it's pretty obvious why I'm doing this.

Venesara signals the killers Spite and Togg. Or Togg and Rikkter (whom they vote for later). Or Rikkter and Spite.

Anyway, that's all I've found. Oh, aside from...

With all the vote jumping and overt signalling I would think that points more towards Ven as the Jester.

View PostMockra, on 25 November 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:

View PostTogg, on 25 November 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on 25 November 2014 - 05:17 PM, said:

Do we have time to rethink/re-stratigize? If we do have 2 killer and a symp then we really need to be careful.

Also, I am currently on lunch so only have about 45min to stick around.

You would have been my next top pick Korlat. popping up now gives you plus points in my book.

Ive actually been leaning toward Korlat a bit as well.

I'm going with Togg as they've been involved a bit more (more vested interest?). Oh, and they're voting me for no reason :(

Togg wanted to push a lynch on Mockra, Mockra came on and responded with some pictures, Togg said hee hee that's funny, I won't try and lynch you. Subtext: I'm going to kill you instead!

Vote Togg

#165 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:04 PM

Wow, I 30 hour days are SHORT!

Sorry I haven't been around as much today, I've been absolutely SWAMPED at work! That being said, it's not like there's been tons of illuminating discussion to participate in.

Silanah - I don't quite understand your case? You're basically thinking that Togg is a killer?

This whold factions thing screws a few things up - if this isn't town vs scum, but factions with a jester, the game is a bit different.

#166 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostVenesara, on 26 November 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

Sorry I haven't been around as much today, I've been absolutely SWAMPED at work! That being said, it's not like there's been tons of illuminating discussion to participate in.

Silanah - I don't quite understand your case? You're basically thinking that Togg is a killer?

This whold factions thing screws a few things up - if this isn't town vs scum, but factions with a jester, the game is a bit different.

The fact that Rikkter was faction 3 means that there were likely 3 factions. If there are only 3, it would be 3 factions of 3 plus the jester. If that's the case, then Spite and Mockra were likely on the same faction as Rikkter?

#167 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

View PostVenesara, on 26 November 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

The fact that Rikkter was faction 3 means that there were likely 3 factions. If there are only 3, it would be 3 factions of 3 plus the jester. If that's the case, then Spite and Mockra were likely on the same faction as Rikkter?

Yup.

#168 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

I was very confused for a bit there after reading your post, and have only just noticed the faction 3 thing.

More interestingly, do you want to tell us who you're signalling in the above post with your capitalisations?

#169 User is offline   Venesara 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

View PostSilanah, on 26 November 2014 - 09:18 PM, said:

I was very confused for a bit there after reading your post, and have only just noticed the faction 3 thing.

More interestingly, do you want to tell us who you're signalling in the above post with your capitalisations?

I will neither confirm nor deny that. Mainly because I'm not allowed to reveal anything...

:(

#170 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

View PostVenesara, on 26 November 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

I will neither confirm nor deny that. Mainly because I'm not allowed to reveal anything...

Fucking jester.

#171 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

It is Day 2. 2 hours remaining

7 Players still alive: Korbas, Korlat, Silanah, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Venesara

1 Vote for Togg ( Silanah )

Players not voted: Korbas, Korlat, Tennes, Tiamatha, Venesara
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#172 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

View PostVenesara, on 26 November 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

Why do you keep repeating this constantly? It is to try and be funny or annoying or do you have to respond that way at least once a day for some specific role?

Let me guess. Your response will be "I will neither confirm nor deny that. Mainly because I'm not allowed to reveal anything..." plus stupid smiley face

#173 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:53 PM

If a jester is in play, and someone mentioned that a possible victory condition would for the jester is only to be lynched 't is it farfetched that he also have an action? Where he has to do or say something specific or maybe just implying or being funny or w.e for us to actually have a slight chance in finding out who they are?

#174 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:55 PM

Or perhaps they're just trying to be annoying so as to be lynched.

#175 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:46 PM

View PostKorlat, on 26 November 2014 - 10:53 PM, said:

If a jester is in play, and someone mentioned that a possible victory condition would for the jester is only to be lynched 't is it farfetched that he also have an action? Where he has to do or say something specific or maybe just implying or being funny or w.e for us to actually have a slight chance in finding out who they are?

I find that very unlikely, what Silanah suggested is far better imo.

#176 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:47 PM

It is Day 2. 43 minutes remaining

#177 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:54 PM

Either way it seems forced. Lets see what Venesara doesn't say about it.

#178 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

View PostKorlat, on 26 November 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

Either way it seems forced. Lets see what Venesara doesn't say about it.

Maybe there is some underlying code behind it that we don't see. That is really important, but alas can't speak it.

#179 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:25 AM

Anyone have any ideas, that are good about where we should head?

#types away at the lack of ideas#

#180 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

It is Day 2. 2 minutes since time out

Korlat is dead. He was not the jester.

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users