• You cannot reply to this topic

117.5 mini Temporary relief for generalized twitching disorders

#181 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

It is Day 3. 29 hours and 59 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Korbas, Silanah, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Venesara

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Korbas, Silanah, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Venesara
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#182 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:43 AM

I'm assuming that was a vig. It makes me feel very uncomfortable as it makes today D-Day. (2 scum , 1 jester, 3 town) wrong lynch and we're toast.

#183 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:44 AM

View PostTennes, on 27 November 2014 - 12:43 AM, said:

I'm assuming that was a vig. It makes me feel very uncomfortable as it makes today D-Day. (2 scum , 1 jester, 3 town) wrong lynch and we're toast.

Why a vig? It was nighttime.

#184 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

View PostSilanah, on 27 November 2014 - 12:44 AM, said:

View PostTennes, on 27 November 2014 - 12:43 AM, said:

Why a vig? It was nighttime.

Reading FAIL. This 30 hour days are confusing me.

#185 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

Tennes that is some pretty serious reading fail, but I just thought I was the one who was NKed instead of Korlat and even asked PS for the SH pass lol :( So I'm not really in a position to judge.

Vote that alts Korlat and Korbas no longer being allowed to be in the same Mafia games

So I'm thinking this jester business (plus the phrasing in CFs) is making me very nervous, and their presence is screwing around with the WCS quite a lot. Should we spend today going after them, or hope the player being the jester feels like a towny more than scum.

Jester oh jester where arrreeee youuuuuuuu.

#186 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:10 AM

I am going to do some serious reviewing now on the whys and whos on this one. What Tennes stated make me nervous.

#187 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 27 November 2014 - 01:10 AM, said:

I am going to do some serious reviewing now on the whys and whos on this one. What Tennes stated make me nervous.

Oh! Oh shit, I didn't even connect the dots there.

Fuck that's a good catch.

Must re-read.

#188 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:21 AM

View PostTennes, on 24 November 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on 24 November 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

So far from my drawings, Korbas you look the most sketchy.

I can't help but believe that Korbas was trying to get lynched today. I mean look at it, can it be MORE obvious? (read that in chandler's voice)

View PostTennes, on 26 November 2014 - 11:46 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on 26 November 2014 - 10:53 PM, said:

If a jester is in play, and someone mentioned that a possible victory condition would for the jester is only to be lynched 't is it farfetched that he also have an action? Where he has to do or say something specific or maybe just implying or being funny or w.e for us to actually have a slight chance in finding out who they are?

I find that very unlikely, what Silanah suggested is far better imo.

Tennes hasn't done shit this game. He has been sitting back low posting and not really adding value, or humor to the game. To come in and now suggest they are uncomfortable about D-day seems a stretch.

Vote Tennes

#189 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

I'm out, talk more on this later, this is going to be paused for 24 hours? Be back around then.

#190 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:25 AM

Tiamatha we don't want to rush any actions here, I agree it looks bloody awful, but we should at least consider our options before jumping on it, I am very inclined to vote Tennes at the moment as well, but let's give the sleepy heads a chance to weigh in.

Tennes can you assuage some of the fears we have about you given that last comment?

#191 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

Not Jumping, just going to be very busy this next day for obvious reasons. I will hear him out of I return in time, as their is an alternate, just less evidence and more may present itself . It makes sense, as I have been suspicious for some time about the concern we are discussing as you can clearly see.

#192 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 27 November 2014 - 01:21 AM, said:

Tennes hasn't done shit this game. He has been sitting back low posting and not really adding value, or humor to the game. To come in and now suggest they are uncomfortable about D-day seems a stretch.

Vote Tennes

As opposed to the 5 scum you have caught? As well as the faction yo exterminated? Who the hell has done anything this game?

#193 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:15 AM

View PostKorbas, on 27 November 2014 - 01:09 AM, said:

Tennes that is some pretty serious reading fail, but I just thought I was the one who was NKed instead of Korlat and even asked PS for the SH pass lol :unsure: So I'm not really in a position to judge.

Vote that alts Korlat and Korbas no longer being allowed to be in the same Mafia games

So I'm thinking this jester business (plus the phrasing in CFs) is making me very nervous, and their presence is screwing around with the WCS quite a lot. Should we spend today going after them, or hope the player being the jester feels like a towny more than scum.

Jester oh jester where arrreeee youuuuuuuu.

Surely Korbas and Korabas, if any two alts.

#194 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostSilanah, on 26 November 2014 - 07:49 PM, said:

Reading through Mockra's posts, possibilities are Togg, Venesara (suggested as jester, but still highlighted), and Korlat.

View PostMockra, on 25 November 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

View PostTogg, on 25 November 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Well that makes me love you. I am smiling. You are not getting the rope!

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

View PostMockra, on 25 November 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on 25 November 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

View PostVenesara, on 24 November 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

Wait, did I say Spite? I meant to say Togg.

View PostVenesara, on 24 November 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

remove vote

vote Togg

I think it's pretty obvious why I'm doing this.

Venesara signals the killers Spite and Togg. Or Togg and Rikkter (whom they vote for later). Or Rikkter and Spite.

Anyway, that's all I've found. Oh, aside from...

With all the vote jumping and overt signalling I would think that points more towards Ven as the Jester.

View PostMockra, on 25 November 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:

View PostTogg, on 25 November 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on 25 November 2014 - 05:17 PM, said:

Do we have time to rethink/re-stratigize? If we do have 2 killer and a symp then we really need to be careful.

Also, I am currently on lunch so only have about 45min to stick around.

You would have been my next top pick Korlat. popping up now gives you plus points in my book.

Ive actually been leaning toward Korlat a bit as well.

I'm going with Togg as they've been involved a bit more (more vested interest?). Oh, and they're voting me for no reason :unsure:

Togg wanted to push a lynch on Mockra, Mockra came on and responded with some pictures, Togg said hee hee that's funny, I won't try and lynch you. Subtext: I'm going to kill you instead!

Vote Togg

Now you have proved the reason I have voted you. Filthy lurking scumbag. Last time I voted you, you appeared and I removed my vote, next time you I voted you, you appeared and put in some effort. All that proves is that you are not bothered in finding scum or the Jester but you are trying to stay alive. That makes you my number one for scum.

#195 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:39 AM

View PostKorbas, on 27 November 2014 - 01:25 AM, said:

Tiamatha we don't want to rush any actions here, I agree it looks bloody awful, but we should at least consider our options before jumping on it, I am very inclined to vote Tennes at the moment as well, but let's give the sleepy heads a chance to weigh in.

Tennes can you assuage some of the fears we have about you given that last comment?

Say Tennes is the Jester. Would we want to lynch him?

#196 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:42 AM

How would a Jester work in a 3 faction game?

Are we meant to lynch the other factions off and try to kill the Jester?

Korbas and Venesara started the game in a Jester-like fashion but Tennes' grasp of the game seems off compared to others.

#197 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

View PostTogg, on 27 November 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

I don't think we have much choice when it comes to the jester at the moment. The longer we leave them alive the more scumlike they try to appear to get lynched, and the more devastating the wasted lynch is because there are so few left.

#198 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

View PostKorbas, on 27 November 2014 - 09:04 AM, said:

I don't think we have much choice when it comes to the jester at the moment. The longer we leave them alive the more scumlike they try to appear to get lynched, and the more devastating the wasted lynch is because there are so few left.

If a Jester is lynched then he wins the game. This goes with what I've read about them, so we would not want to lynch them at any time.

#199 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:45 AM

View PostTogg, on 27 November 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 27 November 2014 - 09:04 AM, said:

If a Jester is lynched then he wins the game. This goes with what I've read about them, so we would not want to lynch them at any time.

Jester winning the game doesn't end the whole thing with everyone else losing, they just "win" and town and scum continue to play to see which side wins (Unless I drastically misremember previous jesters). As we approach D-day the jester becomes far less inclined to even vote for anyone else as it reduces his chances of getting lynched and winning which screws over town royally.

Tennes hasn't done anything to make me more inclined to vote somewhere else after that earlier post so;

Vote Tennes

#200 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:54 PM

It is Day 3. The clock has been frozen with 25 Hours and 30 Minutes remaining.

6 Players still alive: Korbas, Silanah, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Venesara

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Tennes ( Tiamatha, Korbas )

Players not voted: Silanah, Tennes, Togg, Venesara

Clock will re-start at midnight GMT-5. 16 hours 10 minutes from now.

Votes count but a lynch may or may not be processed during the freeze.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users