• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Flash

#201 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Stuff, lots of stuff!

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:39 AM

So, I watched the "four-show-crossover". It was...good. You can absolutely ignore the Supergirl episode, because it's only the last minute or so, which is included in the Flash episode anyway. Which brings me to the point of my post. Supergirl is not a good show, but I rather think that, despite of this, Melissa Benoist delivers a somewhat solid Supergirl and I think she and Supergirl would be well served by blowing up her universe and have her moved to the Arrow/Flash verse as soon as possible. It might just save her.
Screw you all, and have a nice day!

#202 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:58 PM

Mid-series finale was wonderful!

Lots of development. No lollygagging on the Savitar/Alchemy reveals, just straight up "everyone knows and what should we do about it". Wally gets his suit!

The whole "Barry REALLY screwed things up with Flashpoint" notion is playing well this season (aside from the current non-bro-ing of Barry and Cisco....I needs them to Bro y'all) across all these shows, and I think that we may see resolution to that come seasons end.

Also, can I just say that 50% of why this show is SO good....is down to Tom Cavanaugh....who is LITERALLY playing a FOURTH version of Harrison Wells with HR form Earth-19 and doing it perfectly!

He had the best line of the episode

Spoiler

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#203 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

I don't know, I'm not feeling it this season. Too many devices to keep the same cast; earth 2, multiple timelines, earth 2 characters from different timelines..

..it's just going round in circles. They pretty much all have powers, Iris and Barry are on a repeat loop, and I couldn't care less about Supergirl or Arrow crossovers.

I think I lost interest when I saw Barry's Dad in the earth 2 Flash costume at the end of last season.

And now I've just read that they're bringing back Eddie Thawne. I think I'm out.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 17 January 2017 - 08:35 PM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#204 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

I just finished watching season 2. I very much enjoyed season 1, but season 2 just felt like a chore to me.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#205 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Not quite caught up on the current season, but, while i acknowledge and to an extent agree with all the critiques of this season - Big Bad is yet another speedster, 90% of the problems would be solved if everyone stopped keeping secrets for no reason, everything is Barry's fault - i admit to a sort of childish glee at watching

THE FLASH 2016-2017 MID SEASON SPOILERS

Spoiler

...even if it is all Barry's fault.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#206 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

Still my second fave show on tv after DW.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#207 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

Thoughts on the season finale.

Spoiler

#208 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

Danny THE MACHETE Trejo guest appearance in the upcoming season!!!!!!!!

Thats even better than Michael I ROCKED LOST AND PERSON OF INTEREST Emerson on ARROW!
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#209 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

Abyss, on 24 July 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

Danny THE MACHETE Trejo guest appearance in the upcoming season!!!!!!!!

Thats even better than Michael I ROCKED LOST AND PERSON OF INTEREST Emerson on ARROW!

Watch Emerson will play the CW Arrowverse version of Edward Nygma. Mark my words.

#210 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 12 April 2022 - 03:54 PM

After taking a break for (well since the end of S4 I think?) from this show, my wife and I have dived back in as we always enjoyed it even after it felt like it was being repetitive when we dropped it. We needed something light to watch what with all the shit going on in our lives, so this was it.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 12 April 2022 - 05:36 PM

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users