• You cannot reply to this topic

Buying a new computer Advice?

#81 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:24 AM

macros, technical wizard.

solved.

pictionary contest entry coming tomorrow, I'm away to watch the rugby now.

#82 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

Oh wow. Heh. right.

Okay. So. I have this iPad which is quite old. And it started glitching the other day. So the touchpad is jumping all over the place unprompted, pressing things that I don't intend to have pressed and opening all sorts of links.

Sooooooo. Yes. It would appear that through this way I have sent out a number of friends requests.

Now. This is fine. I think you are all awesome and anyone who wants to befriend me or reject this spontaneous request from my faulty iPad trying to improve my social life is more than welcome. I just wanted to make sure that if you have no clue who I am and you suddenly receive a friends request out of the blue from me, that is why. I'm very happy if you accept it, which some of you have already done (yay!), but I just thought I'd clarify why this was happening to preempt the social awkwardness of potential misfriendings.

Gods this is naf.

I am buying a new tablet this week, so if you want to get on my friends list after that you'll have to request it yourself. It is shaping up to be quite a prestigious gathering of fine upstanding folks.

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 03 September 2018 - 12:19 PM

Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#83 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:22 PM

View PostGorefest, on 03 September 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Oh wow. Heh. right.

Okay. So. I have this iPad which is quite old. And it started glitching the other day. So the touchpad is jumping all over the place unprompted, pressing things that I don't intend to have pressed and opening all sorts of links.

Sooooooo. Yes. It would appear that through this way I have sent out a number of friends requests.

Now. This is fine. I think you are all awesome and anyone who wants to befriend me or reject this spontaneous request from my faulty iPad trying to improve my social life is more than welcome. I just wanted to make sure that if you have no clue who I am and you suddenly receive a friends request out of the blue from me, that is why. I'm very happy if you accept it, which some of you have already done (yay!), but I just thought I'd clarify why this was happening to preempt the social awkwardness of potential misfriendings.

Gods this is naf.

I am buying a new tablet this week, so if you want to get on my friends list after that you'll have to request it yourself. It is shaping up to be quite a prestigious gathering of fine upstanding folks.

Am I not good enough to be befriended by your faulty Ipad?

This means war

#84 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

Its algorhytms work in mysterious ways 🙄
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users