• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mini Mafia For the adicts

#321 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:41 PM

Vote Gust Hubb

Because I believe he is a Symp just throwing shit on thread to try to lynch randomly. That isn't inno play but I don't think a killer would be quite so brazen.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#322 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

So if you think I'm the symp, why are you voting for me? Is it to divert attention? Voting for the suspected symp makes no sense.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#323 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:55 PM

I could go along with that but we've still got 12 hours or so. I've got to run to town. Out of cigarettes and have to go to the equipment dealer; I'll be damned if I'm going to pay Kubota $10 to download a pdf of the operator's manual.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#324 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:08 PM

It is now day 2

A Demon Llama,Bubba,Gnaw,Gust Hubb,HiddenOne,Khell,Messremb,Obdigore,Shin,The unfound

12 hours and 2 minutes left

1 vote for Gust Hubb (Obdigore)
1 vote for Shin (Gust Hubb)

Not voted everyone else
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#325 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

:rant:
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#326 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

Just had a look at Mess. And in retrospect as Im writing this at ADL a bit too.

Gets voted on for posting first and immediately turns around and votes for me. Seems a bit jumpy to me.

View PostMessremb, on 30 September 2014 - 05:29 PM, said:

View PostObdigore, on 30 September 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

Vote Messremb

For getting Vengeance into a huff before the game even started. (Someone obviously got a role PM!)

If we're going down that route then

Vote The Unfound

Because he posted first

Explains that he saw me post first (which I did have one first post, it was 12 and the thread was unlocked, I figured it was game on). But also says that he posted 2 twice. If the first one got deleted why post again? I scratched my head and waited for a message from Venge at that point, which came in the form of a "Fucking hold your damn horses" on thread.

View PostMessremb, on 30 September 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

Nope, not now. Venge deleted a few posts because he hadn't locked thread before starting game. One first post from Unfound and two from me

ADL then tells GH to stop messing with his and Mess' nether regions. What the hell would the point of that be? I can only think of possible signalling by ADL. The vote on GH makes me think its to Mess.. But I suppose it could just as well be to GH to get his attention. The post from ADL doesnt make any sense in any other light than signalling.

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 30 September 2014 - 10:41 PM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 30 September 2014 - 08:49 PM, said:

If I'm still alive on day 3, you guys know what to do.

In the meantime,

Vote A Demon Llama

For having the temerity to be first alphabetically. Time to teach him a lesson.

Coincidentally, this list can also be used an as answer to many questions such as who is most funny, most attractive, most gifted and many many others.

Also, I once got first place in a ping pong tournament.

Vote Gust Hubb

For messing with mine and Messremb's nether regions.

Mess then comes right back with a vote on ADL that later gets rescinded. An acknowledgement combined with some distancing?

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 01 October 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

Also, last few games at least one scum has been a low poster at the start.

Good point

Remove Vote

Vote A Demon Llama!

Edit: insert !

Possible signalling of ADL to Obdi, as has been commented on before.

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 01 October 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostObdigore, on 01 October 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

Messremb edited his post.

Time for a Modkill, imo.

So its not your honest opinion?

Vote Obdigore

But then yet another answer from Mess to and ADL comment.

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 03:28 PM, said:

Time for a Modkill, imo.

Vote Obdigore

I see what you did there

The ADL vote is rescinded here and the Mess follows along with ADL on an Obdi vote because ADL may be signalling. Seems a bit convenient that they are all a bit tied together now.

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

Time for a Modkill, imo.

[co lor="#ffffff"]Vote Obdigore[/col or]

Okay, in the absence of anything else.

Remove Vote

Vote Obdigore

Because ADL may be signalling.

Edit: colour tags needed breaking

Another vote hope from Mess

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 04:19 PM, said:

View PostInane Babble, on 30 September 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Typical, specifically states we aren't allowed to quote our PMs then doesn't give us one anyway.

:rant:

Shall we put Khell at -1 while we let today progress and see who we want to lynch just to make him sweat, as punishment for being Khell? (And also for leading my lynch last game, bastard!)

Vote Khell

Not at all for trying to put you at L-1 in his only post?

I could get behind Inane as a low poster

View PostMessremb, on 01 October 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

Is there any point in dragging it out?

Vote Inane Babble

Which ADL follows very quickly with a hammer on IB.

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 01 October 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

Probably not
Remove Vote

Vote Inane Babble

It may be that ADL being a newer player is just following the lead of someone he sees as trustworthy (there is no such thing ADL). But with ADL making initial contact and Mess answering him a couple of times I think I am comfortable

Vote Mess

For the time being. The biggest flaw I see with this is Mess jumping around so much in his voting.
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#327 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

Sorry that was so long, I keep getting pulled away from the computer today. I generally hate giant post walls

#328 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

View PostGnaw, on 02 October 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

I could go along with that but we've still got 12 hours or so. I've got to run to town. Out of cigarettes and have to go to the equipment dealer; I'll be damned if I'm going to pay Kubota $10 to download a pdf of the operator's manual.

make them give you a parts manual and ask for a baseball cap too
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#329 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:37 PM

I said today was going to suck, and it does, since my truck broke a leaf spring bracket and now has to be worked on

@ Obdi - GH does have a point in that we seldom vote the symp in favor of looking for the master

@ Unfound - not really convinced by your signalling case, but I'm going to read over it again

The last page actually has some things I want to re-read and comment on, I'll be back later.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#330 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

I said today was going to suck, and it does, since my truck broke a leaf spring bracket and now has to be worked on

@ Obdi - GH does have a point in that we seldom vote the symp in favor of looking for the master

@ Unfound - not really convinced by your signalling case, but I'm going to read over it again

The last page actually has some things I want to re-read and comment on, I'll be back later.

No he doesn't. I'll happily vote for anyone I find scummy, be they symp or master. Someone just throwing wild accusations in thread on day 2 doesn't play like an inno. Especially when he lies about 'how people act'. And then his response is 'I build huge player profiles after games', like some sort of psychopath.

Nah. Hes scum and our goal is to make sure the scum doesn't win.

Unless someone has a good case for the killer, hitting a symp is better then hitting a townie.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#331 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:48 PM

How do you propose knowing you've eliminated the symp when they always cf inno? Wanna pretend like you got the bastard and then check out your brain at the door. RLY
You are pushing too hard. What is your angle here?
~Abyss

#332 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:55 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 02 October 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

How do you propose knowing you've eliminated the symp when they always cf inno? Wanna pretend like you got the bastard and then check out your brain at the door. RLY

Why so defensive?

If you think this is me 'pushing hard', you've clearly never gone back over games where I have actually pushed hard.

#333 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

Unfound: The nether regions comment was a joke regarding Minecraft. I suppose I directed my comments at Mess and GH just because I feel like I know them more and cant really make the same claim to everyone else. I guess HO but he hasnt been playing MC recently.

View PostShinrei, on 01 October 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 01 October 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

Didn't i say we should have lynched the troublemaker... now we'll never get rid of him, scum or not. :rant:

Well, I'm happy to see we didn't lynch Khell.

I don't want to lynch Khell before D-Day.

That way, if he's the killer, he loses. If he's not the killer, he loses.

Win-Win if you ask me.

View PostShinrei, on 02 October 2014 - 01:31 AM, said:

Every single person in this game knows what Khell is. If Khell is not the killer himself, whoever IS killer will not kill off Khell.

Why? Because they know that he is going to be a huge distraction through to end game, and gnaw is right, if he's alive on D-Day we have almost no choice but to lynch him, whether we believe he is killer or not.

We need to be rid of the distraction. And hopefully, he actually is random.org's friend and he turns out to be the killer.

Vote Khell

Seems like Shin starts off by saying how its good that Khell was not lynched and would rather wait until later in the game to do so, but as soon as there is talk regarding Khell and his notoriousness he makes his comment and vote. He seems to see that as an opportunity to vote Khell just because hes Khell and probably thinks that others will jump without much actual incriminating evidence.

View PostShinrei, on 02 October 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 02 October 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

View PostObdigore, on 02 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

How do you feel about lynching Khell?

I'll vote for him if he is the only lynch today, but nothing I've seen from him is screaming 'killer' this game.

What conclusions do you draw from Gust Hubb's behavior?

Gust Hubb, who is notoriously bad at alting people, has decided that he knows how everyone plays and points fingers at a fair number of people on thread, and wants to vote for people for saying 'ive got shit to do, bbl'. He seems to be trying to stir up anything at all and start laying foundations on trying to run trains later in the game.

I don't like it.

I would counter with the facts that Shinrei is notoriously missing for large stretches of time during any game he plays, so voting him for this reason just shows Gust has no fucking idea what he is talking about.

I would be perfectly happy with a Gust Hubb or Messremb lynch today.

You know me well. However, you fail to factor in post game analyses and discussions from which I obtain the bulk of my player profiles. Yes I may be wrong avout Shin and low posting, but you can't discount the trademark "will do better later" which represents a common route for low lying scum.

As for pointing at multiple people simultaneously, there are two ways that can fall: as you said, set ups for later or casting the net wide ti make sure pressure and analysis is maintained widely in the critical early portion of the game. Too often we get myopically focused on one person as a group (usually the one most annoying and noisy) giving scum time to rest easy and then maintain status quo in the day 3 slump.

Are you advocatin this singular approach Obdi? Make no mistake, while you are one of the best analysts in the game, however less eloquent than Khells, you also have the equal skill to perform as such as scum.

Moreover, you seem to think that your soapbox and sudden eloquent analysis dismisses you from answering my accusations against you. Take the splinter out of your own eye first, if I may go Biblical on your hinnie.

but you can't discount the trademark "will do better later" which represents a common route for Shin in every game lately

is more what I would have said, since I've probably typed something damn near similar to that in almost every game recently. I'm really off my game in general, and part of that is being really busy and having a shit-ton of stress in my personal life at the moment.

Whatever you think of how he did it, Gust has stirred up the thread and given us a genuine Day 2 to move forward. I'll back off.....for now.....

remove vote

Once others do not agree that jumping on a none whatsoever reason for a Kell vote other than "because" he removes his vote. This looks like a play by scum that had a chance to get rid of a "good" player and then sliding back when things did not pan out. Looks like a tactical move and not a personal one, especially with the quick to change opinions.
No Touchy.

#334 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:02 PM

Unfound, Il also say that your might be forcing a connection between us but there is none. At least nothing that ties into this game.
No Touchy.

#335 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 02 October 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

Unfound, Il also say that your might be forcing a connection between us but there is none. At least nothing that ties into this game.

`-^

Something you wish to tell us? You were the one who brought up nether regions after all.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#336 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:12 PM

View PostObdigore, on 02 October 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

Why so defensive?

If you think this is me 'pushing hard', you've clearly never gone back over games where I have actually pushed hard.

More surprised. I mean I could give the premptive told you I will CF as town, but when that means nothing to you cause u just lynch the whoever seems scummy regardless of any proof, well let's just say I am amazed you ended up being so obtuse.

But I guess I'm more worried that your behavior is calculated, perhaps backed up by being a symp yourself who only has to distract and prolong until you and your master reach parity.

I would admire your tenacity if you thought I was a master.
~Abyss

#337 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:15 PM

View PostGnaw, on 02 October 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

`-^

Something you wish to tell us? You were the one who brought up nether regions after all.

I already did, read the top of my first post on this page. Probably not visible enough.
No Touchy.

#338 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

Im not saying its a great case. Its probably got 2 legs and a stump at best. I was just trying to throw something out there besides Look its Khell. Kill him. The GH-Obdi thing is shaping up to be fairly interesting now too.

#339 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

Im not trying to force anything. The comments are right there on thread. I may be reading them in a different light than they were intended, always possible, but its the way things come off to me. Im certainly not infallible.

#340 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 02 October 2014 - 07:12 PM, said:

View PostObdigore, on 02 October 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

Why so defensive?

More surprised. I mean I could give the premptive told you I will CF as town,
WIFOM

but when that means nothing to you cause u just lynch the whoever seems scummy regardless of any proof, well let's just say I am amazed you ended up being so obtuse.
After your previous posts today, you asking for proof is fucking hilarious. Were you also on the 'lets lynch Khell because he is Khell' train?

But I guess I'm more worried that your behavior is calculated, perhaps backed up by being a symp yourself who only has to distract and prolong until you and your master reach parity.

I would admire your tenacity if you thought I was a master.

Yes yes, your super 'player profiles' and random stupid shit that, judging from your mafia play, is rather pointless.

Oddly enough, I've put my vote down and I'm waiting to see if anyone else has any BETTER thoughts for the day, while you are trying to keep all the attention focused on my and you? Why is that?

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

33 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users