• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clash Of Clans

#81 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

I demoted the dipshit who took it upon himself to kick you. I think that it is pretty clear now that unless some one cusses I am the only one kicks people out. I think that 90% of the clan just want to play and go to war but there is always a couple who think that they (kids) can be asses. Obdi you aren't banned or anything you can join again. Just go back and find the clan and join the same way. You can always donate to either one if my accounts. The only time I ask for lv troops is when I go to war. I figure that there are only a couple of players who have higher loved troops then me so I will just take bodies.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#82 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:23 AM

High lved troops can totally help you destroy players.

#83 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

Always bring a lightning for the enemy cc in wars. My war strategy lately has been gowipe, or my own spin on gowipe. (If you didn't know that is golems, witches, and pekkas.) once everyone started using anti-hog bases at higher levels I thought it was a good idea to have someone in my clan who didn't depend on hogs to attack

I tend to ignore shields unless I am trophy pushing, and that is very rare. The secret is to just make sure that if you are breaking shield you will make enough resources before logging off that it will make up for what you lose when ou get attacked.

I am a firm believer in leaving the townhall outside of my walls. The vast majority of the time someone will just snipe your townhall, leaving your resources in peace and giving you a free shield until logging on again.
Error: Signature not valid

#84 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

Still telling me I'm banned. Might be because you are full. Of course my League settings say I'm still in your guild, so I dunno whats going on.

I'm not really worried about it, pretty sure I can grow slowly and steadily without being in your clan for a bit, and I have this whole driving around the country thing coming up so I'm not sure how active I'll be anyway.

Were you able to look at my base at all when I was in clan? If so, am I doing anything horrendously wrong? I know I'll have to compartmentalize later, but I don't have enough wall or enough buildings to do it since my mortar and both archer towers can cover everything in my base ATM.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#85 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 28 June 2014 - 04:15 AM, said:

Always bring a lightning for the enemy cc in wars. My war strategy lately has been gowipe, or my own spin on gowipe. (If you didn't know that is golems, witches, and pekkas.) once everyone started using anti-hog bases at higher levels I thought it was a good idea to have someone in my clan who didn't depend on hogs to attack

I tend to ignore shields unless I am trophy pushing, and that is very rare. The secret is to just make sure that if you are breaking shield you will make enough resources before logging off that it will make up for what you lose when ou get attacked.

I am a firm believer in leaving the townhall outside of my walls. The vast majority of the time someone will just snipe your townhall, leaving your resources in peace and giving you a free shield until logging on again.

I use 3 healing spells because my hogs are only lvl1 so without that they wouldn't make it all the way around.

Your strategy sounds slow going. Do you tend to run out of time a lot?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#86 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

http://youtu.be/AQOduxGcFj0"

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 28 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

#87 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

View PostVengeance, on 28 June 2014 - 02:21 AM, said:

I demoted the dipshit who took it upon himself to kick you. I think that it is pretty clear now that unless some one cusses I am the only one kicks people out. I think that 90% of the clan just want to play and go to war but there is always a couple who think that they (kids) can be asses. Obdi you aren't banned or anything you can join again. Just go back and find the clan and join the same way. You can always donate to either one if my accounts. The only time I ask for lv troops is when I go to war. I figure that there are only a couple of players who have higher loved troops then me so I will just take bodies.

Yeah if I moaned about it every time I got lvl 2 giants or whatever everyone would hate me. They don't do much against l9 cannons etc but I'm grateful people are willing to donate. :)

RLY do you not care about trophies? I always thought they were the more important thing but I might be wrong now...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#88 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

View PostTisteon Simeonus, on 28 June 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Yeah if I moaned about it every time I got lvl 2 giants or whatever everyone would hate me. They don't do much against l9 cannons etc but I'm grateful people are willing to donate. :)

RLY do you not care about trophies? I always thought they were the more important thing but I might be wrong now...

Until you get lvl 6 troops trophies are not something to worry about. Gold league 3 is best league to stay in for my level. So I stay around 1500 trophies.

I have been in crystal leagues but they are too tough

#89 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 28 June 2014 - 09:41 AM, said:

Until you get lvl 6 troops trophies are not something to worry about. Gold league 3 is best league to stay in for my level. So I stay around 1500 trophies.

I am about to drop out of the Crystal League - at one point I had 2100+ trophies but am down to 2003... I know it will keep me there til 1900 but when the 2 week period is up I will be out of it again. Might just focus on gaining resources for a while...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#90 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Ahem, who the fuck gives you 2 lvl2 giants when you ask for defensive troops?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#91 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

View PostObdigore, on 02 July 2014 - 03:06 PM, said:

Ahem, who the fuck gives you 2 lvl2 giants when you ask for defensive troops?

No one has level 2 giants in my clan.

I received lvl 2 balloons the other day but that was my brother trying to piss me off ha ha.

In 10 hours I will have level 5 giants.

I will be upgrading Hogs to level 2 then. 20 000 dark elixir.

#92 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Obdi, you can dump them in Goblins/Campaign and request again

#93 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

I just used them in an attack and asked again. I asked for defensive troops.

#94 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

View PostTisteon Simeonus, on 29 June 2014 - 04:45 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 28 June 2014 - 09:41 AM, said:

Yeah if I moaned about it every time I got lvl 2 giants or whatever everyone would hate me. They don't do much against l9 cannons etc but I'm grateful people are willing to donate. ;)

I am about to drop out of the Crystal League - at one point I had 2100+ trophies but am down to 2003... I know it will keep me there til 1900 but when the 2 week period is up I will be out of it again. Might just focus on gaining resources for a while...

Most of the players in the Clan do "Farming" where they go on raids and don't care about the points. Just the resources.

#95 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

View PostObdigore, on 02 July 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

I just used them in an attack and asked again. I asked for defensive troops.

You might have to ask for them again. I don't see a request. I usually am specific when I request because I assume like in mafia that everyone else is a moron. ;)

#96 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

so this war thing. Should I just be trying to 100% anyone, or 100% the 'strongest' person I can?

#97 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

View PostObdigore, on 02 July 2014 - 05:15 PM, said:

so this war thing. Should I just be trying to 100% anyone, or 100% the 'strongest' person I can?

The map will recommend people for you to attack. Now you can attack them or go for a stronger player if you think you can take them. My usual strategy is to go for someone I am sure that I can beat on my first attack ( you get two attacks) then for my second go for someone that has a bigger bonus and I think that I can get at least star one. If you get one star then you get the bonus.

#98 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

The only time trophies matter is if your clan is doing a trophy push to try and make the leaderboard, or to determine who in your clan makes it into a war. Other than that they are irrelevant, unless you have a specific range you feel like farming. I farm around gold three with my alt account and around crystal three with my main.

Gowipe is slow, but I can almost guarantee that I will two star any th9. As my golems and witches upgrade I have been getting very close to three starring people.
Error: Signature not valid

#99 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

This post has been edited by Blend: 08 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#100 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

Spoiler

Share this topic:

• 42 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users